Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

TS Requests

Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:54 am

I've gotten a whole load of really awesome plugins for Fireworks, and have just had a creativity shock hit me. So, I'm in the mood to make sets. This is my first request board too :D

I'm really flexible, and I can make a lot of different styles, ranging from simplistic and small, to large and in-your-face. Now, I'm still learning heaps, and each day I keep on learning something else, so don't expect all too much :P

Okay, so just a few rules first.

1. A fair amount of posts. Something above 50 at least.
2. No rushing me. I've got about 3 assignments due as I speak (type?), so if I can't find the time to do it, please forgive :)
3. No animations. I can't do them, and I hate trying to do them.
4. If you don't like your set or a certain something about your set, PM and tell me, and I'll see if I can fix it.
5. I have no obligations to accept every single request.
6. Host your image, my photobucket is running out of bandwidth :P
7. Credit is not needed, but I'd appreciate it.

Requesting
I'm easy-going about this, but I need to know what you want. Please include the following information.

Theme: Now, you have to tell me exactly what you want in your set. Any images you want me to use, please include them here. If you don't have any specific images, just tell me a theme, and I'll try and find something.

Colours (with a U): Be as specific or as vague as you like.

Size: Don't go into specifics, because I probably won't be able to keep with them. Just tell me if you want it small, medium, large or supersize.

Name: What name do you want me to put on your set? Do you want it in your av and sig, or one or the other?

SubText: I'm not all too good at this, so tell me what you'd like. If you don't care, I'll try my best to think up something.

Cutouts: Yes? No? How much? How little?

Any extra info: Anything else you want me to know, or want me to do. How busy you want the animation, or if you'd just like something nice and simplistic. Just tell me here.

A few of my previous works, if you want to see.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:24 pm

Theme: "My Immortal" by Evanescence. Primarly this picture: http://www.notachristianband.com/fav-myimmortal.jpg . It's the first picture in the second row from the top. If you can, you can include other "My Immortal" themed pictures.

Colours (with a U): Make them match the picture.

Size: Large.

Name: The Evanescence Clan

SubText: N/A

Cutouts: Doesn't matter.

Any extra info: It's not a set. It's just one big image. Thanks.

<hr>

Hooray for being the first to request!

Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:36 am

Okay, since it's not a sig, I'll need to know what you mean by large.

Do you want it larger than 800 x 800, or smaller. Around about how big would you want it?

Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:04 pm

Twisted Sanity wrote:Okay, since it's not a sig, I'll need to know what you mean by large.

Do you want it larger than 800 x 800, or smaller. Around about how big would you want it?

How about 420x340?

Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:15 am

I got the width just about right, but the height is a little off =/ I can't take too much more off without everything looking crammed up together. Hope it's okay :)

Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:14 pm

Twisted Sanity wrote:Image

I got the width just about right, but the height is a little off =/ I can't take too much more off without everything looking crammed up together. Hope it's okay :)

I love it. Thanks a lot! Saved.

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:34 pm

I love your work! Can you make me an avatar and sig?

For the Avatar:
Image: http://img197.echo.cx/img197/1543/detectivecs4ow.jpg
Request: Please just shrink the pic and put in in a dark blue background, with perhaps a blinkie that reads "New York's Finest" (If Possible)

For the Sig:
Image: Perhaps a larger version of the avatar picture, the letters "NYPD" and my Username, "DetectiveTS"
AND, if possible, how about a quote that reads, "To Protect and Serve..."

Let me know if you need more info, or if you can't do it. Thank you!

Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:13 pm

HOLA! Your #1 fangirl is here to request (XDD)! *gives you cookies* :D

Theme: Sunset :3 image here: http://www.mexicoinvestigations.com/ima ... 2010th.JPG
Colours: anything that matches with the image. preferably shades of one colour. White is fine, but not too much. No black please :)
Size: medium? for the sig don't go over 350x80 (widthxheight)
Name:: I assume this is the main text :P for both sig and av, it can be "jaye" or "Jaye". either works. No underscores please :3
Subtext:: still here waiting for you
extra info:
for the subtext, if you're going to use the font for adam's sig, it would be preferable to be in all caps :) and i think about size...8? so it's not fuzzy :3

Meep! Thank you, I hope this isn't too much trouble :3

Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:00 am

Aye, finished your set Jaye :D

ImageImage

Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:03 am

Twisted Sanity wrote:Aye, finished your set Jaye :D

ImageImage

:o Beautiful! It is love <3 I shall use it soon after my kitty stretch out for a while longer :)

Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:48 pm

Theme: How stupid Britney Spears is. Image: Image

Colours: I'll be vague; I just don't care. :P

Size: Large

Name: o_0 (on both the avatar and the sig)

Subtext: OMG I'm a pig. :o (That's a crap subtext, but I can't think of anything.)

Cutouts: None. :o

Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:37 am

Heheh, you want that image on both the sig and the av? I can probably find some more if you're interested :P

Aye, I'll get to work on it in 2 days (I'm gonna be leaving on a camping trip VERY soon)

Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:44 am

Twisted Sanity wrote:Heheh, you want that image on both the sig and the av? I can probably find some more if you're interested :P

Aye, I'll get to work on it in 2 days (I'm gonna be leaving on a camping trip VERY soon)

Yes. Find more pictures of Britney looking stupid on that annoying television show her and KevFed made.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:49 am

Well, that request was done and finished. Sorry it took so long though.

Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:25 pm

Theme: http://www.prosierra.org/Imagenes%20web/Tucan.jpg

Colours (with a U): Rainbow?

Size: For the sig, large please and for the av, small or medium.

Name: .:.KT.:. for the sig and KT for the av.

SubText: Uh.. I don't really want any please.

Cutouts: None, thanks

Any extra info: Could you make that gird pattern on it please?

Thanks!
Topic locked