Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:54 pm

Cool signatures in here!

Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:33 pm

mayanspypilot wrote:Hello to all of the wonderful set makers!!

I'm looking for a new set as I have been using the same one for over a year now. I have an image as a starting point: http://www.bigfoto.com/themes/nature/wi ... ter-xs.jpg I'm not sure what the best font color would be, but I would like the signature to say something like "mayanspypilot" and/or "wishing you a white winter". If you would like to be more creative with the text, go for it!

Thanks again if this can be done! :hug:

The link should work now :)

Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:28 pm

everconfused wrote:Michelle, here's my try ...

Image Image

Thanks so much! I really love it! :D -Saved-

Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:48 am

Hey everyone. I've been trying to improve my sig, but I just cant seem to make it look nicr. So if you could help me out I would like something like this: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/Amaterasuchan/siggiework3.gif Not sure if the purple looks good or not.
And if you could take my avatar and put a scrolling, flashing (or something) Lilium or Kryse in it as well? I just can't get the lettering to look nice. Thanks for the help.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 am

Kryse, is this something like what you had in mind?

Image Image

Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:52 pm

Yes thank you very much it looks great. I have them now. Thank you.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:13 pm

I need a blog for my friend and I thought of you guys :hug:

It should feature the court dancer but any other info should be left to you :)

Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:45 pm

Anoohilator wrote:I need a blog for my friend and I thought of you guys :hug:

It should feature the court dancer but any other info should be left to you :)

any particular size or color? I know you said 'left to you' but just in case. ;)

Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:18 pm

Nope was just asked for a "court dancer blog"

Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:26 pm

Anoohilator wrote:Nope was just asked for a "court dancer blog"

ok here it is. hope your friend likes it. if you need something changed just ask. ^_^ oh and do you need code for it?

Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:27 am

Smokytyger wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:Nope was just asked for a "court dancer blog"

ok here it is. hope your friend likes it. if you need something changed just ask. ^_^ oh and do you need code for it?

That's brilliant thanks but I'm not sure if it needs the coding - I'm guessing he does but I'll have to ask him - thanks again :)
Topic locked