Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Tue May 09, 2006 8:50 pm

fergermister wrote:I really just want an avatar. You can go crazy and use me as a guinea pig for anything you wanted to try, all I want on it is "what??" and could you please animate it.

Here ya go fergermister

Hope you like it. I didn't know what style/color you like so I just used a pic of a cute little doggy, hope ya don't mind :)

------------------------

jabond102 wrote:I have to present a project in front of my class at school for an advertisement. My group has decided to invent the product "Cranked" it is a baseball bat that always hits the ball, a lacrose stick that always works, and a basketball that never misses. I desperately need a logo for my product I'm presenting my tonight. If someone could make me a couple or people make me multiple ones it would be greatly appreciated. I would like it to say Cranked on the logo and throw in any little things your mind desires such as a border, or more or basketballs or baseball bats in it. Please if you can. Thanks in advance!

Jabond, here's one I made for you. I don't know if it's like anything you wanted but, anyways, here it is.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/elven_fame/requests/Jabond.gif
(it's sucky i know X3)

Wed May 10, 2006 2:46 pm

Kisa wrote:
fergermister wrote:I really just want an avatar. You can go crazy and use me as a guinea pig for anything you wanted to try, all I want on it is "what??" and could you please animate it.

Here ya go fergermister

Hope you like it. I didn't know what style/color you like so I just used a pic of a cute little doggy, hope ya don't mind :)

Thanks, I'll go save it to my server!

Sun May 14, 2006 3:18 am

Needed: 1x Banner and 3x Link Buttons for my neopets dailies petpet page

Banner Specs
Size: 640x160
Colours: #8BCADE, #0E74A5 and #D8EDF3 for main colours
Pictures: Any Snuffly images as that is my theme. Some to choose from are Bouncing, Dancing, Chuckling, Running, Snuffly or Plushie
and anything else you think may go with it!
Words: Your Neopet Dailies
I cant think of anything for a snazzy sub heading =/

Button Specs
Size: 88 x 31
Colours: #8BCADE, #0E74A5 and #D8EDF3 for main colours
Words: YDN, Free Stuff or Neopets Dailies

The site isn't finished yet because I dont have a banner or link buttons hehe but for whomever would like to help me by making these since im useless with graphics I would love to say thanks by putting a link to your shop/petpage or guild up in my links section as I plan on making the page quite big and popular (hopefully) so it gets lots of visitors :)

Will leave the request open for a few days so heaps of people can help (hopefully lol)

Nvm thanks someone has alreasy helped =)
Last edited by Gondra on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 15, 2006 11:53 pm

Here are some avys and sigs that I have made that anyone can have if they want them.

Rocks

Altador Related:
Last edited by walklikeanegyptian on Wed May 17, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 21, 2006 10:29 am

Hi... is there anyone out there who might spare a little time to make me a new avatar/siggy set? The one I'm using now looks obsolete here :oops:

I'd like it to include <a>this</a> or <a>this</a> or perhaps <a>this</a>. I'd also like it if there was "Scarabug" in the corner of the avvie, and "Bzzt" on the sig. I have absolutely no preferences regarding colours or fonts.

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Whoops, the links aren't working :( Here they are: http://images.neopets.com/games/new_tradingcards/lg_scarabug.gif
http://images.neopets.com/items/pet_des_11.gif http://images.neopets.com/items/toy_scarabug_plush.gif

Sorry if this post looks a mess... again, any help appreciated!

Sun May 21, 2006 4:04 pm

Scarabug, I've done a little something for you. Feel free to use it, or not use it. I made two signatures since I wasn't sure if you wanted your username on it or not.

Image Image Image

Sun May 21, 2006 5:52 pm

Oh wow! :) That's so kind of you Mayanspypilot! Thanks very much.

Tue May 23, 2006 6:05 pm

Could some body please make me a avatar and signature wiht this picture

http://www.refocus-now.com/Black&White/ ... ucklin.JPG

I would like it to say "Twilight" in black sorta cursive letters on the signature. And nothing on the avatar. But with some sorta pretty border..

THANKS!!!

Sun May 28, 2006 9:55 am

-cancelled- If someone already took it, please PM me. I can't thank you via PM, though. I'll just respond here if I have any concerns, and I give my thanks in advance.
Last edited by Hyperion on Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 31, 2006 9:55 am

Please can someone make me an Avvie/Siggy set??

One design that I've imagined is
and then sort of have a rectangular shape coming out the right side with "ph7" and "back off" or "don't hurt me" as a subtext. And also the flotsam's curve to be the outer edge so it isn't like rectangular. Colours should be grey or black to fit with the flotsam. Font I don't really mind but please make it fit the overall thing and not like a blue Arial font in the middle somewhere. Also, it would be great if the rectangle had a small faint grid (which seems really cool to me) and maybe some faint brushes would be nice. Anything that fits really...

But that's just an idea. You can make up a totally new picture.

And the avvie I really don't mind. As long as it's related to my siggy. But I really wish it wouldn't have a white background (in the siggy too) like my set right now.

Thanks in advance

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:13 pm

Lumenesic wrote:Could some body please make me a avatar and signature wiht this picture

http://www.refocus-now.com/Black&White/ ... ucklin.JPG

I would like it to say "Twilight" in black sorta cursive letters on the signature. And nothing on the avatar. But with some sorta pretty border..

THANKS!!!

Okaay...not exactly what you asked for, but hopefully you'll like it ^^

Image Image

pH7:

Image Image

Whoo. I'm really rusty. x.x

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:16 pm

[deleted]

Nvm I have already recieved some help =)

Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:59 pm

I'd like a sig/avatar please. I would like the avatar to be Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2 and GadoTheLion on it. I'd like the sig to be him too, with GadoTheLion and "Master of Flames" on it. I don't have time to get a picture of him right now, but I'll look for one and try to get one when I get back later.

Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:15 pm

Hey :)

I would really like a new set as I have had this one for ages (although I love it!)

I would like this image : Image

and um...my username in the sig and 'twinkly' in the avatar...and um...maybe pink and yellow and purple colours?

Thank you :)

(I'm not too bothered about the finer details)

Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:56 pm

Avvie text was a bit of a squeeze, so I did two versions.

Image Image Image

Just ask if you want anything changed. :)
Topic locked