Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Sat May 06, 2006 10:08 am

Thanks. x]
That's too bad about your glasses. o.O
Erm. That's about the only best quality I've found SO FAR on the net. Haha. Never mind then, I think you can just do my avatar with um, um...
NEVER MIND.
I'll try my best to find another better quality OR another picture. :]

[Edit 6:51PM] Decided to change over all 3 pictures totally. Could you refer back to my original request form and do accordingly to the changes? Just thought it'd be easier for you to refer.

Sat May 06, 2006 1:27 pm

actually... the bigger the image is, the better... that assuming the pic is of decent quality... =D so you dont have to worry about finding too big a picture... i love pics that are wallpaper size or even larger.... =D

eh cyn, the edited pic 1 and pic 2 give bad links... u can try to click on them... =D

Sat May 06, 2006 3:18 pm

Eh? For me, all four are working links. x]
Maybe the server was down? o_O
OK, I know the links are like totally the same, but I just re-pasted the URLs again.
Try again?
If not ... I guess I'll think of something. ;_;

Sun May 07, 2006 12:44 am

oh it was my opera that was misbehaving sorry... the links worked fine in IE... =D i should be getting my glasses done today... =D

my com is seriously misbehaving... =( i cant open the links again bah... anyway here are the avatars...

for allie i did a static one

as well as an animated one in case she wanted to use it for a forum... =D

and here's your avatar for now....

the sig is on hold for now till i can access problematic link... =( maybe it'd be a good idea for u to upload the pic to your photobucket account and hotlink it from there grrr...

Mon May 08, 2006 2:37 am

SCREE!!!!!!
Yay I love my avatar hahahahahaha!
Thanks! x]
Oh, and purdy MSN avatar too, thanks for that also. =]
Saved avvie. :]

Umm...Can't host the signature picture on Photobucket. I don't have my own; I use my friend's. =x
I'm sorreh. x_x

Wed May 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Cynthia, I can host your signature for you, if you want. :) I've got unlimited bandwidth on my T35 account, and until this December, I don't see myself using it for a while.

Thu May 11, 2006 1:21 am

Really? Yay! Thanks DM! :hug:

Actually, I already have a friend at my guild who's going to help me host my avatar and signature the moment they're done. Temporarily the problem now is how to host it for S-S-SmOkIn to be able to make the sig. I mean, she's just a Neopet friend so it'd be reaaaaaally uncomfortable to make her go to a website and click this and click that just for my signature picture. =x

To make it easier for you so not to host it for a looooong while, perhaps you can just host it till S-S-SmOkIn gets hold of it? :D

Thu May 11, 2006 1:11 pm

actually i can host your set for as long as u like cynthia... =D i was asking for u to host the pic i'd use to make your sig cuz my com was rebelling... i somehow managed to view them... sorry bout the signature cuz the first pic was really hard to work with when the characters are so small... i think it's either i've lost my touch or that i'm very very tired... =( here's my attempt for now, i'll probably redo it when i've got some inspiration...

bah... =(

i'll catch some sleep now...

Fri May 12, 2006 1:11 am

Haha, it's quite okay actually. Never mind. :D
Thanks Shaun!

Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 am

Yoshi edit: Request removed for simultaneous requesting- remember, only one thing at a time. Please refer to the Sig Board rules.

Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:44 am

i'll be overseas from the 5-9th of june so any requests will be done when i get back okay? =D

Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:11 pm

=)

Text: Penguinova
Picture: Here

Signature
Picture: Same
Text: I am Unwritten
Subtext (if any): I'm undefined, can't read my mind

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:36 am

could u provide me with a bigger pic? it's much to small for me to do anything with it... if i enlarge it any bigger it would become pixellised. =D

Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:15 pm

The new pic is here.

Thanks! :D

Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:22 am

i was hoping for something at least 640x480... =D is the girl's name Natasha Bedingfield? i'll go search for her pics if you cant find any larger pics... btw do give me a while to complete the request as i'm having exams currently. =D
Topic locked