Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Halloween Event

Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:26 pm

Hello, all. :) We will be having a PPT Halloween event from Friday, October 27th, until Wednesday, November 1st. I would like to have a raffle starting a week beforehand on Friday, October 20th. This would lead up to the event. The drawing would be on opening day and start off the event.

Here's where I need your help. :) The event will be a chance to win a spooky/Halloween set. I will need PPT graphicians to submit sets that can be raffled off. There aren't many rules/restrictions. Please do not make anything especially gorey/scary/nothing you wouldn't want a younger person to see. Keep in mind that there may be younger children peeking behind forum users on the computer and I'd rather not have anything that would be upsetting to them. This does leave things rather open. Just use your judgement. If you have any questions/concerns on what is appropriate, feel free to ask. :) The sets have to follow regular PPT guidelines as well.

One thing will differ from making a normal set, though. These sets will not have names on them. After the winners are announced on Friday, October 27th, the graphicians who submit will put the names on the winners' sets. :)

Please post up sets you'd like to submit here. You can make as many as you want, within reason. lol I would like other members to be able to get an idea of what will be up for prizes. If you'd like to keep your set secret, PM it to me.

Thank you very much to anyone who participates! I really appreciate it. <3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
Last edited by Jasujo on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:30 pm

Ahhhh! This sounds like so much fun, I can't wait to participate :)

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:56 pm

sounds interesting. I have two sets here that can be used, and if I have enough time I might add some more. ^_^

Image Image
Image Image

Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:39 pm

Hopefully these get some people excited

Image Image
(Winner will choose av, of course)

Image Image

Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:35 am

Here is my contribution.

Blank:
Image Image

Example of where the text'd go:
Image Image

:D

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:39 pm

Image Image

Image Image

Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:31 pm

I have another set, and a question. when will the deadline be?

Image Image

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:40 am

Image Image

^_^

Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:45 am

Smokytyger wrote:I have another set, and a question. when will the deadline be?

You can submit sets until the drawings are pulled on Friday, October 27th. :)

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:55 pm

ok thanks jasujo. I think this will be the last one I do though. ^_^

ImageImage

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:10 am

More sets from me!

Image Image

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:26 pm

Image Image

:) Spangletastic. I can change anything on request (thanks to the handy PSDs).

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:49 pm

Last day for submissions! :)

Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:03 pm

Image Image

Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:00 am

Image Image

Eek, last minute? :P
Topic locked