Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:10 pm

i wonder who made mine....

Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:28 am

Some new things up there, check and see if you got another set:
Check it out

Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:45 am

Huh why do I suddenly have another one. o_O o_O o_O

Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:38 am

It's from me. I was a 'deadbeat' before. And a liar, apparently.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:17 am

.:Requiem:. wrote:It's from me. I was a 'deadbeat' before. And a liar, apparently.

Huh I still don't understand. I understand every word, but not everything when every word is fixed together.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:21 am

I don't think I ever said which I made - I made Smokytyger's set, and Lady Night's second one. :) Glad to see that you both like it ^_^

Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:34 pm

sily_sicily wrote:
.:Requiem:. wrote:It's from me. I was a 'deadbeat' before. And a liar, apparently.

Huh I still don't understand. I understand every word, but not everything when every word is fixed together.

I was a day late getting your set [the Piano Keys one] in, because I was ill. I didn't hear back from Marissa about it until yesterday, at which point she called me a liar and posted your set.

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:05 am

.:Requiem:. wrote:
sily_sicily wrote:

I was a day late getting your set [the Piano Keys one] in, because I was ill. I didn't hear back from Marissa about it until yesterday, at which point she called me a liar and posted your set.

Oh. Geddit.
So I have 2 sets! Yay! I'm like Lady Night!

Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:19 am

I feel so ashamed.

Wow. I am a deadbeat. *runs off crying*.
So ashamed.

Had to leave on a family trip across the continent. You people should get a kick out of this story... I was going to finish it on my way out of town, but of course, the STUPID airline people had to bump us off our flight, so we ended up flying to a different city, then driving for 15 or so hours. Crazy. I tell ya, there were screaming people in that airport...

ANYways, we got to where we were supposed to be an entire day later. A day to late to complete my set. I had pm-ed the gal runnin' it, but aha, I'm still a deadbeat.

So embarassed.
Please, forgive me. Happy late Christmas, or rather, Happy New Year.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:06 pm

Alex wrote:I don't think I ever said which I made - I made Smokytyger's set, and Lady Night's second one. :) Glad to see that you both like it ^_^

oh so that one is yours!! I love it thank you Alex! *runs and changes name of avatar now!*

I made Bangel's I really don't think i like it all that well, I was tring to go for a Comic Book effect, but don't think it turned out very well at all :(

Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:16 am

I made YesItIsh's set...

'Twas the first time I'd used that much transparency, and i like how it turned out.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:15 am

Alex wrote:I don't think I ever said which I made - I made Smokytyger's set, and Lady Night's second one. :) Glad to see that you both like it ^_^

heh I made your's and thanks again Alex. when I saw the eye I thought it would be perfect. ^_^

Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:47 am

Smokytyger wrote:

heh I made your's and thanks again Alex. when I saw the eye I thought it would be perfect. ^_^

Ooo, thanks!

Yea, I love the eye. I wish I had one (..or two? :P) like that =D
Topic locked