Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

A Poogle Avatar and signature Request

Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:52 pm

A Poogle Avatar and signature Request i want it color blue picture of 2 poogles my name on bottom thanks,adampate06

Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:15 am

Eh...I found a winter backdrop...but I didn't exactly know where to put the Christmas element >>

Image Image

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:45 pm

Syrill wrote:Eh...I found a winter backdrop...but I didn't exactly know where to put the Christmas element >>

Image Image

Thats perfect! Thanks!

Re: A Poogle Avatar and signature Request

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:40 pm

adampate06 wrote:A Poogle Avatar and signature Request i want it color blue picture of 2 poogles my name on bottom thanks,adampate06

Ehh...I didn't know what you want, but I tried:

Image Image

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:47 pm

psyco_chick32 wrote:I'm looking for a set based on the Wiiiiiii! :)
(Yes, I got one, and I loves it, my precious, yes...)

Just something lighthearted and funny, perhaps?

I'll work on it if no one else is :)

EDIT

here you go Pysco_chick32

Image Image

Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:44 pm

My brother is in the army and is requesting an avatar and siggy. His nickname is Goose in the Army and he fixes Apache helicopters. He's wanting a signature that has a goose (the animal) with light coming up from the back on the left, his nickname in the middle, and an Apache helicopter on the right. I don't know what he wants for the avatar, so have fun with it.

He heads back to Texas next week. He's going to be serving a second term overseas sometime after my wedding next year. I would be very appreciative if someone could do this for me. Thanks a bundle!

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:51 pm

thanks

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:15 am

Roxas, I couldn't access a computer which image manipulation software, so I'll get to your set sometime by the end of the week.

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:My brother is in the army and is requesting an avatar and siggy. His nickname is Goose in the Army and he fixes Apache helicopters. He's wanting a signature that has a goose (the animal) with light coming up from the back on the left, his nickname in the middle, and an Apache helicopter on the right. I don't know what he wants for the avatar, so have fun with it.

He heads back to Texas next week. He's going to be serving a second term overseas sometime after my wedding next year. I would be very appreciative if someone could do this for me. Thanks a bundle!

Ooh! I'd love to do a set for someone in the military... My sister's stationed in Fort Lewis right now. Is this PPT dimensions limitations, or does it have some other limit?

Edit:

Okay... firey background added, full size avatar. In fact, a grayscale, sharpened avatar if you prefer it.

Wahoo!

pinkflamingonewsgirl, I'll get to yours next...

Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:37 pm

Tested wrote:Ooh! I'd love to do a set for someone in the military... My sister's stationed in Fort Lewis right now. Is this PPT dimensions limitations, or does it have some other limit?
Wahoo!

He's not on PPT. He's home for the holidays and was looking over my shoulders while I was on the forum and saw all the avatars and signatures and he thought they were all so cool. I'm sure if they're PPT dimensions, he'd be thrilled with that. Thanks so much for doing this for him!

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:22 pm

Tested wrote:Roxas, I couldn't access a computer which image manipulation software, so I'll get to your set sometime by the end of the week.

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:My brother is in the army and is requesting an avatar and siggy. His nickname is Goose in the Army and he fixes Apache helicopters. He's wanting a signature that has a goose (the animal) with light coming up from the back on the left, his nickname in the middle, and an Apache helicopter on the right. I don't know what he wants for the avatar, so have fun with it.

Ooh! I'd love to do a set for someone in the military... My sister's stationed in Fort Lewis right now. Is this PPT dimensions limitations, or does it have some other limit?

Edit:

Okay... firey background added, full size avatar. In fact, a grayscale, sharpened avatar if you prefer it.

Wahoo!

thats awesome tested! thanks a lot man!
*copies links*

Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 pm

Here, pinkflamingonewsgirl.

Hope your brother likes the set, and tell him I said thanks. If there's anything different wanted, you can ask and I'll get it as soon as possible.

Tried to get Army colors into the sig:
The avatar is actually 80x75, so slightly smaller.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:20 pm

hehe...thanks! He'll love it!

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Completed, thanks WIS!
Last edited by Ammer on Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:38 pm

i would like a Roxas vs Sora set, the auvy doesnt need Sora, preferably in a mystical, blue background, av 100x100, sig 600x100, its for another forum.

thanks in Advance!

Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:08 pm

Hmm I was wondering if anyone could help making a set of the little mermaid... Yknow using a pretty picture lol
Example:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1520 ... plaxe2.jpg

Woo~ I dont mind the colors, as long as it fits...? and like.. Maybe writing ''Caro" on the avatar or something.. or "Part of your world" on the siggy? know, just random ideas. Thanks a lot :) Very appreciated <3

By the way, Of course, you'll have credit for this.
Topic locked