Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Pirate Lenny (update)

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:18 am

Again, might as well update a thread then make a new one. Ok, back into Neopets, got a royalboy lupe and I'm in the mood to draw.

I only enter AG when it species I like and I love lennies, so this is my lenny day image. Pirate lenny...man, I wanted one after finishing this.

I actually tried on the BG...but this image came out big. O_o Should be under the rules limit.

*old stuff below*

This is just a random doodle of the darigan Kacheek...it sucks.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/KazmHyren/darcheek2.jpg
Yark's the name I go by on DA, so yeah... >.>

Also, here's some pretty pokemon art!
It's violent (ok, cartoon violence), so here's a link. ^_^;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/ ... udlove.jpg
My first attempt at colored line art.
Last edited by Armi on Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:42 am

You have very high standards for yourself, if you think that sucks. Those are awesome.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:52 am

I ususally don't but this was my first neopet image after about 4 months and it just seemed...weak, to my others. I guess I should have said it sucked compared to my older stuff. :oops:
Then again, not much you could do from the offical art. Sorry for sounding like that...and thanks much. :)

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:55 am

Armi, it's nice to see you back! Armi's Darigan Kacheek = way better than TNT's version. Seriously, your Darigan Kacheek is so awesome. I have missed seeing your wonderful artwork...I hope to see more soon!

Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:36 am

Aww, the pokemon are cute! I think those drawings are wonderful - much better than I could have ever done. Are you using a tablet?

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:04 am

Whatisthis: Nope, no tablet. I lost the pen over a year ago and hated it the year I had it. XD Cruel irony that I miss it now.
I draw with blue lead and ink with a brush pen...a stubborn brush pen. *glares at it*

Thanks much though. *huggles a golduck*

Mayan: Thanks for the welcome back. :) I hope to do more neopets art soon.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:30 am

w00t, I was wondering were you went C:

You actually make the Darigan Kacheek look good, which is a fantastic accomplishment. If only it was drawn the way you drew it, then it might look like a presentable neopet. Oh well, I'll just picture it like yours :p

The Pokemon picture is cute too - I like the happy little mudkip... and it's teeth ^^

Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:36 am

I actually forgot about PPT (think cause I wasn't into neopets then)....just one day I was like "wonder if PPT is talking about prizes?" and came back.

Thanks much though. =) Sometimes I wish the neoartist gave some pet colors better art, like the royal elephantes got. Poor kacheek.

Oh yeah, new image...for Lenny day. Please enjoy.

Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:05 am

<3<3<3

I am in love with that Lenny! I really like pirate pets and he looks so devious.

Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:01 pm

That's a great pic! I hope it gets in for Lenny Day ^^

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:58 am

Wow, you have enviable talent.

I love the pic.
Topic locked