Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I to was surprised! I would have loved to see your art in! I honestly wasnt aware you had such an artistic talent :oops: you have insired me to install corel painter though I higly doubt I could do anything REMOTLY as good as you <3

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wow, that lenny picture is great! I was mad when the lab turned my kougra into a lenny, but your artwork is helping me like the lenny.

(Troggy, it's not the program anymore than it's the pencil.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kess wrote:
Man, I'm bummed I didn't get anything in the AG for Lenny Day. I've let my species down..... now I have to go commit seppuku. :(

Apparently, if TNT knows your favorite species they ban you from winning on their day. I had a bunch of Bori images for Bori day and not a single one won. Sorry yours didn't get in, Kess. :(
Your lenny art is absolutly wonderful, but I'm sure they can win on a random day, but I'm guessing it would have been best if any had won for Lenny day.
Tis weird, most pet days get 3 pages, not 2. O_o

Your kind of shading is just a dream for me to ever do.

Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Id just like to say thank you again for such a LOVELY picture! I'm working like mad to get my half polished by tonight <3

Edit: I just realised what title you gave me *THUD*

And Im really honoured you did an art trade even though you normally dont! MUCH LOVE AGAIN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Thankee much, Sai.
I salute your achievements. :D

I added a link to a piece I've been working on for the SCA.

Added an illo of The Bringer and Nightsteed from recent plots.
Both those pieces were done for the Random Character Drawing Challenge on the NTWF board. Wish I'd gotten the Nightsteed done earlier I'd have submitted him for Uni day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Your Nightsteed picture is absolutely stunning! I love the colour tones used in this, it brings the one I did to absolute shame XD; Too bad you didn't get it done in time for uni day, maybe you can submit it next year x_x <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Thankee, miss Zoo. Maybe I'll submit it mid summer or close to halloween and see if I can catch a random gallery day. :D

Added some pics, y'know I need to work on some new lenny poses. I just noticed that the last two pics I did have nearly the same pose/beak/tail feathers. Okay - next project....lennies IN ACTION!

There you go... adopt away.
:)

Last edited by Kess on Sat May 20, 2006 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

AWWw I'd love to have a mutant lenny pixel on bitty_chick's page! Is there anyway you could make that an adoptable for me? xD;

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

A couple new pieces posted. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It's been awhile eh? *chuckles*

But nice. I'm quite a fan of the ghost lenny. Beautiful style and design. Your skill with computer based art almost makes me enjoy it enough to install a program or two on my computer. But... alas... I feel I spend enough time as is on the computer without having my art on it as well!

Overall, very nice. The perspective on the darigan Aisha is quite awesome. I enjoy how you have the red reflecting onto the belly of the aisha. Quite enjoyable.

That being said. I hate Aishas. And I should demand more Uni art; because I feel you'd be one of the few artists who could do Unis proper justice!

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Thank you very much Inrun. :)

I started this new job on the ambulance about 2 months ago and even though we have a lot of down time, I don't have free computer access at work, except to type up run sheets. I think I might start carrying my sketch book to work. I can't exactly take my laptop and stylus with me on the truck. Err, so no I haven't completed anything in a while. A few small silly things for the Random Contests are about it.

I like unis because of their horse-ness. I used to love drawing horses and I haven't drawn them in a long time. I don't like aishas either, but it was a request. :) They get far too much attention as primary plot characters. Occasionally I try to draw some pet I really hate, just to see if I can put my finger on why I don't like them.

I'm not sure what my next project is. I had another request pending if I have time, for a peophin. I don't like peophins either, except the horsey bits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ooo... Ambulance work. My cousin was a paramedic, and then she rolled an ambulance (no joke, not her fault, it was black ice), and narrowly missed rolling it down a gorge. Now she's working as a dispatcher for 911. She's pretty on the ball; but I can understand how difficult that work is from her stories. I normally end up riding in the ambulance... on the stretcher rather then ya know... working on it. Heh. Eep.

Unfortunately with work normally comes less of a chance to do art. Thats my main fear when I graduate (with a BFA). Obviously I won't be doing only art when I get out of school, i'll need some steady way to make money, and art will have to be a side. It's a shame you can't get real moolah for the art you do... because it really is spectacular, and it must take you ages. Ah well. Tis life I suppose.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ha ha ha. Added Snakes on a Plane. :D
The Samuel Jackson mustache on the disco bruce amused me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kess wrote:
Ha ha ha. Added Snakes on a Plane. :D
The Samuel Jackson mustache on the disco bruce amused me.

Go Kess! I saw your pic yesterday in here, and when I checked the news this afternoon, and in particular the thumbnails for the AG, I was like *rubs chin* hmmmmm, I recognise that picture. And I went in and was like, wooooow Kess got her pic in!

So Congratulations Kess!

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Congratulations! Some day, I'll get one of my pictures in too...

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next