Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Request from Galwyn
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34532060/

Yes, it's a link. Gaspshockhorror. That doesn't mean don't look at it. Full view please.

Thornwhistle, but I messed up on his sword, and his legs look slightly wierd. Before you say "NO DUH THEY'RE WIERD WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM", please realize he is my style of anthro; he does not have entirely human nor entirely animalian features. However, hands of some kind as opposed to hooves just become a necessity for these equine furres... holding things is good. e e

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Overall, it's good, it shows promise, but I have a few anatomical issues with it. I only noticed a couple of these things when I enlarged the image on my screen. One thing, his neck. Where his throat is, there's a strange lump, like you've tried to give him an adams apple. From the view (three quarters) if you were trying to do this it should be on the inside line of his neck, not on the outside line of the neck.
As well in general his body is fairly dissproportionate with itself. I know what you're trying to do with his legs, but where I would assume his ankle to be it is quite thin and would be structurally weak on him. As well his arms are quite thin for his body size. Considering he has feathers on his legs he's probably a draftier type horse which would allow for larger proportions.

Still. It's kinda cool to look at and different then what one normally sees in anthro horses. Most people don't bother taking on hooved animals because they've got hooves and not hands, but they're equally as cool as any fox or cat. I'd like to see an inked and colored version some day.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]