Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Non-neopets school-related comics! Some are actually funny..
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I was sorting through my comics I've made and realized that I have a lot of them... some are actually kind of funny.... I think Ive posted one or two of them, but I know you guys havent seen the majority of them.... They arent great, because I did this in my spare time... doing newspaper comics was a hobby I had while juggling around being Student Council President, lead roles in school plays, school mascot, NHS, and many other things, all while trying to maintain good grades and a social life.. I just do these when I have a spare half hour here or there sometimes... ill sit down and do these...

Please ignore the scribblies on some of them... those are just me crossing off my name and school name... etc....

One of the better comics i've done, basically to make fun of Big Momma's House 2 when it came out in theaters... because that movie stunk, and I had to get the word out.

This was to help promote the school musical when it came out....

This is one of my personal favorites... it turned out pretty good, and its funny..... and gets my opinion out reguarding Coldplay, which was THEE cool band for a while... and we have two floors at our school, which explains the stairs thing in this comic...

Every year my art teacher has a student design christmas cards for her family to send out, and instead of using real pictures, she had me draw her family...

Im really dissapointed with this comic.
When I was designing it, i intended it to have 6 frames..... i planned it to have 6 frames, but i was drawing it as if it had 7. It HAD to be turned in the next day, and it was like... 1 am. I was tired. And i realised halfway through that I had to somehow cram 3 frames into 2 frames.... so this is a comic from when the X-Box 360 came out and it was all over the news that they were crashing on people, and a guy went nuts and threw it out his window. But because i had a time crunch and space crunch... nobody got it. :oops:

This is just a quick silly thing i threw in the newspaper for giggles....

REALLY OLD JUNK
This stuff is from my first year doing comics.... i never posted them, but they are still pretty cute and I think you guys will like them dispite their horrible art quality.

This was just something I made for fun to send to my friends.... because of these anoying kids who stand in front of our lockers everyday who we basically have to shove them out of our way... theres around 10 of them, and they are those kids who... well... do you guys know those SUPER annoying kids who stand in front of lockers and talk about video games and the coolest weapons in the latest video games, and they make stupid weapon sound effects as they talk, and they are so excited at what they are talking about they basically drool out of their mouth as they speak? Yeah, thats these guys.

Another cute "something" i chucked into the newspaper to poke fun at the youngyins.

This was for art class.... we were supposed to make a "political comic".. thats not funny, but instead makes a point to persuade somebody.... so I made one about outsourcing things being made in Africa...or.... whatever. I dont really know much on the topic, i just wanted an "A". The art stinks. Ouch.

This was made 2 years ago during the U.S. presidential elections... as you can see i was very new at the comic thing.

You can probably tell that this is the first comic i ever made for a school newspaper, but its still cute so ill let you guys see it... our school is very festive and pridefull at homecoming... and we have a wolf as our mascot... and like home-run hankies and #1 foam fingers, our school has thundersticks to cheer on the football team. so that prettymuch explains this comic.

So yeah, hope these maybe brought you a few giggles.

Leave some comments please!

-TWW

Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Non-neopets school-related comics! Some are actually fun
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Wonder Weezel wrote:
This is just a quick silly thing i threw in the newspaper for giggles....

That made me laugh out loud :P

They all look super, even the older ones.. Keep it up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Heh, I'm loving the Halloween/Coldplay one. :d I love your comics. You always have bright, fun colors. =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I absolutely adore your style! You're really good. If you don't have a website to post these on you should...it would make a great webcomic.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

DiscordantNote wrote:
I absolutely adore your style! You're really good. If you don't have a website to post these on you should...it would make a great webcomic.

I considered it for a while, but i have horrible web skills, and dont have the time to have a steady webcomic.... but thats initially why i made that comic with the two nerds in front of the lockers.... seeing if i could start something... but never did. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

wow. those are amazing, for a kid during his free time. you could sell those!
and, um, you left your name on the Halloween one. here's a "clean" copy:

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Makuta_Neodude wrote:
wow. those are amazing, for a kid during his free time. you could sell those!
and, um, you left your name on the Halloween one. here's a "clean" copy:

oh, boy, thanks so much for pointing that out.... ive got a LOT of page views on this thread, hopefully not too many people saw it. I mean, it's not a HUGE deal, but I perfer my name to not be out there. :) Thanks again....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wow.....
(I'm trying at manga and having a very hard time at it)
Just in free time.... :o

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]