Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Royal Brushes;; Queen Moofienne's Art

Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:44 am

Yea, bad name, but I'm a bit tired right now xDD

EVERYTHING HERE /WAS/ DRAWN ON PAINT
IMAGE EFFECTS ARE FROM JASC ANIMATION SHOP 3.5

I'm working on making cool pictures. Right now, I have a comic I just finished for the NT.

Just the logo. I didn't draw the pie, I just faded it grey. I did, however, blend the colour one onto the grey one- on paint. It's not that hard. o.0

The actual comic =D No offence to kiko owners intended. Some offence to people who beg like this kiko intended. xPP

This comic has been in the works for... two years. I came up with the idea from Neopets Magazine issue 2 where it said painting your pet gold was a good way to show off wealth. I drew a small part of the uni every month for half a year and did the other half in one day. o.0 The idea has since evolved from a rich neopian reading the NPMag, looking at their uni, then a gold uni with a ticked off look on its face as beggars also holding the NPMag swarmed around her asking for paintbrushes and lab map pieces to this.
Topic locked