Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Fanartage....

Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:55 pm

I got a new set of colored pencils (really nice ones, a 120-piece set), and I did some random fanart to break them in. This is all from Fullmetal Alchemist (love!).

Click!
This is the first one I did, and I think it came out the best. I had to use about 5 different colors to get that exact shade of greeny-gray-shiny, but I think it came out okay. I liked the concept, so I did two more in sort of the same style.

Kanji was NOT supposed to be that large...;;;
Originally the end of Edo's braid was supposed to be swinging around the dividey line thing, but I had already drawn it (in INK!) before I remembered what I wanted to do. Oh well.... *can't color hair*

Ureshii kedo, noo sankyuu....
My favorite from an overall design standpoint, but I can't draw firearms to save my life, which makes drawing Riza-san a little hard. :P

Oh, and I was going through my Ranma manga the other night, and on sudden inspiration came up with this. Honestly, strange things happen when I'm sleepy. The ink smudged near her right eye because I didn't wait for it to dry before erasing my pencil lines.

Comments, anyone? I haven't really used colored pencils too much before this, I hope I'm doing okay....

Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:03 pm

oh...my...god... you're amazing @_@ I want your skills! *steals*

Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:49 am

Omgar... fullmetal alchemist...*snatches*

I especially love Al's^_^

Amazing colouring job! It's awesome^^* Great work!

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:58 am

yeah totally :) i always got suckered into buying those coloured pencil sets thinking it would make me awsome but it never happened blah.
Topic locked