Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rejected from the Art Gallery 37 times
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah, the Art Gallery on Neopets has rejected 37 pieces of my art. I can understand why a lot of them didnt make it in but I thought as my art got better and better I would at least get a few of them into the Art Gallery, but nope. Not one has made it...so far. I am never going to give up with this.

So, I wanted to ask...can you see a reason why my stuff isnt getting in? Is it just plain average? Please tell me if its not very good because this will push me to do harder.

Art is here: http://petpages.neopets.com/~Candy_SugarSweet

The last picture on there was for Skeith Day and a few people said it HAD to get in...but they were wrong.

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ginger, I've told you this before, but you just need to work on anatomy and... 3-Dness of your images. Your works appear very... straight-on, 2-D even when the pet is supposed to be on an angle. Your artwork has been improving a lot but you just gotta keep at it, and keep sketching before making final works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Because no matter how hard you work, there are always enough people better than you are to get in the art gallery instead. The most you can do is just keep trying, or keep showing us your art here at PPT instead of even trying to get in the art gallery. Then everyone can see it and appreciate it :)

So pay the price and close your eyes and play the game then I'll make you cry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Multiple other threads of yours are open, where you ask for advice and where people give it. You do not need to open a seperate thread just for this. There are five of your threads open in the first two pages of the gallery, and I ask that you please keep all of your questions to one of your ongoing threads. Feel free to change the topic name to suit your needs if that is the case, but there is no reason to have made a new thread.
Thusly.

Locked.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]