Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Face and Marek

Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:31 am

I know there are some little things wrong with it that make it look... strange in places, but I'd still like some feedback, if that is possible. Drawn entirely from scratch with no reference pictures.

New image I knocked up in about 3 hours (very fast for this sort of work for me). I... don't know why but I've wanted to draw again, even if my humans are lacking accuracy. Marek, a roleplaying character and personification of War.

Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:49 pm

I think they are both very good, and the coloring and such is amazing. I just think that the eyes on the first one are a bit too small. And I would also recomed putting a hair part in there some where to make it look a little better :)

Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:17 pm

To get your shading to look more dramatic, try using a tiny brush with a dark color, then blend it in. Also, eye whites are generally a bit darker.

The hair looks fantastic, though, and I love the coloring on the outfit of the second one! Keep up the good work!
Topic locked