Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have the same set as you. The paper stubbs i've used have always worked with my pencil crayons. You are pressing very hard with your pencil crayons, especially in the chest area. If you were to either lighten up and simply layer over and over and over again, you may achieved a more even effect (complete with grainage), but at least it would be more uniform to the image. I've never found the colorless blender pencil to be that much use to me. If you know of the prismacolor felt markers, they have a blender there that I have used with quite a bit of success with the pencil crayons. It ruins the blender of course, but the effects can be quite a bit of fun. (Colorless blending marker that is). But paper stubs are a more cost effective method. The blending marker effectivly melts the pencil crayon and makes it seep into the paper a bit and allows it to become marginally more moveable. The same effect can be achieved with paint thinner, but I strongly suggest not trying that because paint thinner should not be inhaled (even the odorless stuff), unless you've got a good mask on.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Really? I've used the colorless blender for other pictures and they've turned out great. I will try the paper stubs, though, thanks for the suggestion :)

So pay the price and close your eyes and play the game then I'll make you cry...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2