Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Girl whose name I can't remember....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

At anime club last week we were watching this really odd thing about kids with magical powers or something....I remember it was kinda like Bleach (only not nearly as good!). Anyway, I wasn't paying much attention, but I did think that one of the female characters was really pretty, so I decided to draw her. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name or what the series was called x) Anyway, here ya go:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k174/ ... meless.jpg

So pay the price and close your eyes and play the game then I'll make you cry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

aaaa~ Sugoi! Thats amazing! I love the shape of her and her shading. The whole thing is wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Maji de suge----
Did you say you drew it from memory?
Sorry, I don't think I know her...

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hikaru_dream wrote:
Maji de suge----
Did you say you drew it from memory?

Well, you don't exactly forget a....-cough- figure like that....I think she had something weird done with her hair too, but I couldn't remember so I just left it down :P

So pay the price and close your eyes and play the game then I'll make you cry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

But you can actually draw it from memory!
I only get it down really good on pretty rare occasions, after much staring at the manga.
But of course, there's no point in comparing with myself since I'm not the best artist around :P

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The animation style of the show was really different from how I draw, too. I just remembered the cut of the dress, the hair color, and the fact that her boobs are beyond huge.

And you're not a bad artist!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

It's Jun, from Shaman King! :o *whacks* Idiot, you should have paid more attention -.- It's really good. Personally, I think it's even better than Bleach, and I like Bleach a lot.

Anyway, the pic is pretty darn good =D I love the colouring and her pose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yes! That's what it was!

Maybe I'd like it more if I actually sat down and watched the show....I got distracted by pocky and the conversation of a few friends I hadn't seen in a while. Is there a manga series too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yup, there is. Go find it, now. To compensate for not watching >:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I found a link for the manga on an anime forum I frequent, and I'm torrenting the anime now. Hopefully I'll like it^^

Thank you, _jade_em_ for giving me the title :oops: If it's any good I'll do more fanart!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hakojo wrote:
I found a link for the manga on an anime forum I frequent, and I'm torrenting the anime now. Hopefully I'll like it^^

Thank you, _jade_em_ for giving me the title :oops: If it's any good I'll do more fanart!

I just hope that torrent is in Japanese with subtitles, they really butchered it when they translated it(same thing with one piece).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

DracolordII wrote:
hakojo wrote:

I just hope that torrent is in Japanese with subtitles, they really butchered it when they translated it(same thing with one piece).

Heck yes it's subbed. I generally don't watch dubs but I heard they absolutely slaughtered this one....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow! Just...WOW! That's a brilliant picture! I love everything about it, especially the hair and the expression on her face :)

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What kind of pencil crayons are you using? Have you ever used a paper blending stub? There's a grainy effect to your shading with pencil crayons caused by the fact that it is indeed hard to blend colors in the manner you're trying to do. If you were to use a blending stub (they're cheap, i'm fairly sure you can make one, but they're really cheap) you could easily blend and press the colors into the paper. However if you were to use them, I wouldn't suggest using the same one for red/blue/yellow/light/dark sort of things, as the colors can be carried over on the tips of the stubs.
Just a thought.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Dreadrun wrote:
What kind of pencil crayons are you using? Have you ever used a paper blending stub? There's a grainy effect to your shading with pencil crayons caused by the fact that it is indeed hard to blend colors in the manner you're trying to do. If you were to use a blending stub (they're cheap, i'm fairly sure you can make one, but they're really cheap) you could easily blend and press the colors into the paper. However if you were to use them, I wouldn't suggest using the same one for red/blue/yellow/light/dark sort of things, as the colors can be carried over on the tips of the stubs.
Just a thought.

I use Prismacolor pencils (I have a 120 set), and I do have a colorless blender. However, when I did this picture it was hiding under my bed and by the time I found it I didn't feel like going over the picture again.

I thought paper stubs didn't work with colored pencil....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next