Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

My WIP painting project log (8/2/07

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:22 am

___
Last edited by Asthaloth on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:35 am

Woah, that's a really cool paint job. It must've been hard to paint those little red cracks - kudos to you :peace:

Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:37 pm

A complete and utter *Words not appropriate* to do. :lol:
I still haven't worked out how to do a glowey effect on the scales yet, and I'm already working on my next project.

Gothmog, lord of the Balrogs :D
(Black axe instead of the sword, and a bit of Armour in places - Shoulders, helm and wrists I'm thinking)
Other than that, I'm not sure.

Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:19 pm

Hey wow that's pretty awesome. Reminds me of warhammer.

You should check out the warhammer painting guides, they have lots of awesome tips.

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:05 pm

Kym wrote:Hey wow that's pretty awesome. Reminds me of warhammer.

You should check out the warhammer painting guides, they have lots of awesome tips.

<.<

>.>

It is a Citadel model, from Games workshop's Lord of the Rings range (The original metal Balrog release back in... Fellowship year)
Gothmog will be made from the more recent Plastic Balrog (Last year) pretty much to save me from having too much hassle with re-positioning things.

Edit: * Also points to the book in the portrait shot*
I'm rather tempted to try my hand at Ezekyle Abaddon of the Sons of Horus first company.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:37 pm

Oh wow that is so nice!

And we have the same keyboard :P

Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:25 am

____
Topic locked