Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Riordan - AKA Ledi vs the New Style
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm wandering away from anime style (eh, it had a good run, but in I think I'm about done with it) and so am trying slowly to get back into a slightly strange mix between cartooning and realism. This is the newest image from that mix so far.

A few notes:
a) There is backstory to why he's like that, I didn't just make up a messed up character from scratch
b) The character had this happen to him way before I even knew Fullmetal Alchemist even existed
c) I'm still trying to get faces right. This is only the second picture I've done like this, so please be kind. ^^
d) The sketch that I coloured from can be found here.
e) Yes, he's wearing a lot of black. Mostly the black was because of the events surrounding what happened, mixed with wanting the metal to show up really strongly.
f) No, he's not goth
g) Yes, he is male

Comments welcome!

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject: Re: Riordan - AKA Ledi vs the New Style
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Very Cool! Like him alot!! I wish I could see a closer image, though, to make out more of the details. Looks like he has different colored eyes...that's one of my favorite features. In your sketch, you can see more of the face through the hair. If you were looking for any comments, mine would be to try to let some of the face show with the coloring, too. -- Unless, of course, he just has really thick white hair, and that's that, no changes needed. :) Anyway, awesome job!

"I play the game for the game's own sake."
Holmes

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]