Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Azei - Eyrie
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:53 pm 

I'm sort of a returning member of neo, and all for the arts! Here's a drawing of my eyrie I did earlier today.

This isn't probably the best place to ask, but where did all the competitive beauty contesters went? o_o. 3 years ago, the top 3 entries were insanely well done, now I just see copy and pasted edits... Also is it still a popularity contest? I sorta want to enter this drawing, but yea.. 3 years of gap, and I don't know anyone :(. I really miss seeing those artist, maybe they got something better to do now haha.

Post subject: Re: Azei - Eyrie
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

anocookie wrote:
This isn't probably the best place to ask, but where did all the competitive beauty contesters went? o_o. 3 years ago, the top 3 entries were insanely well done, now I just see copy and pasted edits... Also is it still a popularity contest? I sorta want to enter this drawing, but yea.. 3 years of gap, and I don't know anyone :(. I really miss seeing those artist, maybe they got something better to do now haha.

That is a beautiful drawing!
Several other users have posted their links to voting on the BILL board when they entered the contest, and I know a lot of PPTers would be glad to support you if you chose to!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:11 pm 

Thanks for the tip and the welcome backs, and what's up with the fake log in page?

I'll probably find some old ties before I enter it to the contest (haha what old ties ;_;.) I would love it if the other other ppters can give me the helping hand though

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:25 pm 

Wow! that is very beautiful =]
I love your simple cell shading.. really nice
I think the eye placement is a little off though, a little bit too right and high, but maybe its just me?
i can't answer your questions about the beauty contest.. sorry :/ i haven't played neopets in over a year haha. do you have a deviantart or anything?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You are quite an artist...by my standards, at least (and mine are really high). Please promise to do more sometime during...your lifetime. :)

Edit and off-topic: I currently have the seven most recent posts on PPT, a new record for me!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]