Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Ginger's Drawings!

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:21 am

I kind of ditched my other thread, so I'm going to start another one. This page hosts my Petpage and all of my drawings are on there. I have 45 pictures on there and some of them no one here has seen yet. I'd really like it if you could comment on my pictures ^^

http://www.neopets.com/~Candy_SugarSweet

To the moderator: Please delete my other thread, titled "Ginger's Big Drawing Thread" as I like this one better, plus, all the pictures are in one place. Thank you very much ^^

Re: Ginger's Drawings!

Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:56 am

If top-to-bottom is chronological, you've most definitely shown vast improvement over time. It's a shame that Darigan Buzz didn't get accepted.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:24 pm

Can't believe they rejected the Island Hissi, I think that was one of your best! But anyways yeah, I really liked the fruit and veggie chias too, it was sooo cute. ^^

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:52 pm

With reguards to the Island Hissi, it may be due to the complexity of the frame around the hissi. It takes away from the actuall hissi itself. It's very busy. If you'd made the circle all around the hissy bigger, so that the bordering of leaves was AROUND the hissi rather then behind it it would help the Hissi pop out.

Nice to see the steady improvement of your work.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks for all of the nice comments, guys! ^___^

My Meridell Day picture from last year got accepted finally! Yay! 10 trophies now...that's quite an achievement. My next goal is 20.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:30 am

Ginger your drawings are always adorably creative :)
They never fail to make me smile ^^
Topic locked