Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: More photos
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I felt a bit inspired by two other threads, http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5753 & http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5711, and decided to post some of my photographic work. All were shot with a Nikon N70 and were developed and printed myself (no sending it out to the Wal-mart lab). They range over the past few years. The only alterations in photoshop were to readjust the color and contrast, due to the fact my scanner is a piece of junk and is in desperate need of a replacement and does not scan in the original very well :(

Edit: I had someone tell me that the links were not working. I made some changes and hope they work for everyone now.

Image ImageImage
Set me. Proud owner of a very hyper Australian Shepherd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey, the links work!

Those are very good. I like the one with the rose and the fence. I think the 3rd on is my favorite though because it has such pretty colors in it and It's a very soothing scene.

I like the 5th one a lot aswell. It has a good sense of action and movement. Plus, the firefighter on the right that's leaving the picture looks like he just said 'ah, forget this' and left :lol:

:D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]