Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: a piece of prose
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

i wrote this for english a while ago, what do you all think?

Let Me Sit With You

Hold me, let me sit with you. Let me stay with you, sit with you. Let me run my fingers through your hair, your, grey hair, died brown. Let me sit with you, let me use my hands for walking. Let me flip the grilled cheese that you were tirelessly working on. Let me hold your hands as you let go, don't go, let me sit with you. Let me ride in your car, your old, beat, blue, carmero car. Let me sit with you in it, let me lean my head out the window, I promise I won't knock it off. Let me walk with you, I would like that. Let me give you your legs back, Let me take away everything. Let me let you walk again, let me let you feel. Let me hug you and love you, let me show you that I care. Let me give to you feeling. Let me splash in puddles with you. Let me run along side you. Let me give you kisses. Let me make you smile, let me hear you laugh. Let me have you run to me. Let me for you. Let me take it all back, everything i said. I love you, mommy.

Let me sit with you.

v: Lifebreather ----- c: Neko

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]