Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:31 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((I have the next 5 days off :D Yay extra 15 minutes each day :P )

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:17 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((sry, major computer problems and grounding kept me off of the com for over two weeks ;_;))

Ken realized that the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He sighed, "I guess I'll go see what the others are up to." The ground was muddy as he stood up and started walking. He took one step into the cave, drying ysteriously as he passed through the doorway, almost immediately being blinded by a light coming from the ground. He stumbled, tripped over a small stone and flew towards the wall. He stopped falling abruptly as his hand touched a crescent moon shape. "Moon!" a voice shouted in his head. A warm yet cool light swam through his veins as he closed his eyes to focus. The feeling went away as he opened his eyes and noticed he was holding a strange ovalish device. One of the sides that had a lot of little curves was a pale yellow, and the rest was a dark navy blue, save the strange colored screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember examined the strange item in her hand. It had an orange background, with red sides and buttons.

"Heh. Pretty cool. Wonder what it is?" she said, lightly pressing one of the buttons. "Wha?"

The ground underneath her feet was glowing, yet again.

'Greaaaat. Now what, am I gunna fly up?' she heard Mokona say.

"I dunno..." Ember replied, watching the ground underneath her feet.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(Has everyone gotten a digivice? *pokes random people* Well, if not, and you get behind(i.e, we leave the cave) Then just pretend you have one. :P)

A bright glow enveloped the entire cave, a shining star appearing on the back wall. A disembodied feminine voice spoke, echoing throughout the cave. "Digi-destined, you have been brought here to put an end to the malevolence that is causing this world to rapidly decline. I am sure you are all very confused, but I can tell you little, but you must began to travel across this land, and search for the ancient spirits that will guide you. That is all I can say, save this: When it seems like all is finished, and you have failed to complete your quest, look for the one imprisoned in ice and fire.”

With a great burst of light, the star disappeared, and the voice drifted off.

“Oh…my.” Was all Mokona could say, staring speechless at the wall, and the cave around them. “What…in the world was that? What the heck are these ancient sprits she was talking about, and who the heck can be imprison in fire and ice?” She asked the questions to no one but herself, staring at her digivice with great perplexion.(is that even a word? Microsoft didn’t seem to think so…)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed hearing that voice. It was almost as if he knew it and knew it well. He wondered if hed find her and actually be able to say those words to her.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Whoa. Digi-Destined? What in the world is that? Digi... digi... digi... Eh, what does that remind me of?" Ember said, standing and realising that the light underneath her was gone.

"Heh. Cool, fire and ice. And a person trapped within. Well, I know for sure that I didn't trap anyone recently... So the fire part was not me. Cross my heart and hope to die... well... cry, maybe."

Ember sighed, leaning back against the wall, and fiddled with her pendant. "Wonder who that was, anyways."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"I dont know who it was, but I can tell you that voice made me feel good inside... I feel energized and ready for anything! Maybe I shouldn't have said that." he said realizing that whenever he said he was ready for something it usualy happened. Rarely was he ever actualy ready for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(Hey, Emsmu, your siggy will work if the file is a jpg, or gif image. ;) Nice btw, I love Chobits. ^^)

"Probably not..." Muttered Mokona, now staring at her digivice again. At that precise moment in time, the ground begin to shake, rumbling as though being put under great stress. “Yup, defiantly shouldn’t have said anything.” She looked up, and took a few steps forward and outside to get a better plains outside. To her shock, a large mound of dirt was coming up from the earth. In seconds, a large snake-like head shot out from the ground, it’s slity black eyes looking about it blindly.

“Oh, dear-” She was cute off by the serpent suddenly swinging its head towards her, it’s nostrils flaring, trying to find the source of the heat it was sensing. She quickly clapped her hand over her mouth, trying not to move. Okay, snakes can sense vibrations…So maybe it won’t find me if I don’t move. Ya right. With a rearing motion, the serpent pulled the rest of it’s body out of the ground, and jumped into the air. Wait a minuet, jumped? The moment it’s full body was in view, she understood. It’s tail was thick and covered in thick armor-like scales, but she could also see powerful muscles bulging out under its skin. It’s eyes “Focused” On her, with only one obvious intent: Kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"No!" Ken shouted. He looked at his digivice for support. Randomly pressing buttons he tried to help. "This isn't doing anything... I'm gonna try my gravity thing!" he said, jumping in front of Mokona. He closed his eyes and pt his hand in fron if his face. He felt the familiar pulse run through him. "Moon!" the voice popped into his head again. Unexpectedly the gravity around the snake didnt rise, the gravity around him and Mokona dropped. They started to float into the air. Ken put his foot on the ground and pushed, flinging them both into the air, a second later the snakes head crashed into where they were standing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Eeep!" Mokona cried, as she was hurled into the air. "I...Don't...Like heights!" She squirmed uncomfterablly as she floated in the air, her hair going everywhere. "Gha, put me down!" she kicked in the air frantically, before finally looking down. "Never mind! Take that back, keep us out of that snakes way!" She screamed shrilly as the snake struggeled to its...belly, and glared up at them. Unbenonst to her, the screen of Mokona's digivice had begin to glow a dark color.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Dont do anything hasty Mokona, i dont want to try anything from this height." Ken said to her, trying to calm her down. He gasped as they started to float downwards slowly. The snake reared its head and shot up towards them, missing them by a few feet and falling back town to the ground with a *thud*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Easy for you to say!" She shrieked, watching in horror as the snake flew by her. Her digivice suddenly let out a burst of light. A second light burst from the ground, illuminating the area. “What’s going on?” She cried as she wiggled in the low gravity area, craning her neck over her shoulder. A strange object floated out of the crack in the ground that the beam of light was flooding from. Mokona’s eyes widened in surprise. “What…is that?” She gasped, as she found herself reaching for her digivice. She felt a sudden surge, as though a shockwave had gone threw her body. She knew what to do. Pulling her digivice out of her pocket, she held it in front of her. “Spirit!” The object glowed again, sending pulsating energy across the area. If “Flew” forwarded, entering her digivice, and sending another wave of energy. “Now.” Mokona whispered. “Execute, spirit evolution!” She felt her fingernails extend, wings sprout from her back, and her body change. What on earth is happening? What am I doing? Why did I do it? How did I know?
“Shadow Angewomon!” Her black hair waved in the wind as her black eyes scanned the area, peering out of the opening in her helmet. Her arms were slightly disproportional to her body, several inches longer than they should be. Long black claws stretched from each finger, curving into the point of a dangerous talon. Black amour covered her body, varying in color only in shades of gray. She spread her great black wings, causing feathers to fly everywhere. She smirked slightly with her black lips, fangs poking out. “That was…interesting.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember backed up, or tried to, anyways. She yelped in pain as she hit her head on the cave wall, and then blinked, trying to clear the dizziness, unsure whether the Snake thing was real or not.

Her head and thoughts were clear, however, when Mokona changed. Once more she yelped, but this time in surprise, not pain. She pinched herself, although she knew already it was not a dream.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As if muttering to himself he chuckled and started to talk. "Yes yes very interesting. One was sealed here after all. Hmm yes very interesting I should proboly take note of this."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:13 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Ahh!" Ken screamed as he lost his concentration, the gravity shooting upwards, plunging him to the ground. "Next time you do something like that, give me more warning..." he said. He would have been weirded out, but the bump on his head wouldnt let him be.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next