Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Now... what to pack? What to pack?, Isabella thought, sighing. She had just left the secretary's office and was now back in her living quarters, deciding what she would need to pack. She had already grabbed the clothing she would need- a few robes and a few other various kinds of clothing. Isabella had also decided to pack her incredibly large collection of herbs, often used in healing.

Wait... no. Isabella thought, The student must have some of her herbs with her. Maybe I won't need my entire collection. With that, Isabella decided to put away about half of her collection, causing her to sigh again. Isabella also had a very large collection of magical spells and charms- she added a few important ones to her bag and left the rest of them out.

What else do I need? Isabella thought, racking her brain to think of other nessecities she would need. She realized she had not packed any food or extra money yet. She shoveled the few handfuls of coins she possessed into her bag and tossed in a few light articles of food, such as a few apples and carrots.

When she was finally satisfied with her bag- which was not really that heavy, she grabbed her staff and headed out the door.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lukas peeked inside, back at the big square of the school. A fountain was situated in front of the dorms. The red-headed youngster was carrying a bag and had changed his clothing to travelling outfit.

He was frowning deeply however.

Silentfull, he approached Cid.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:44 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily stared down at the ground mostly, on her way to the fountain. It had all come so suddenly, and she certainly wasn't prepared for anything of this sort. Elily approached the fountain. Cid and Lukas was already there. She forced a smile as greeting before stopping at the monument.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Last edited by .:Glass Miracle:. on Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Cid is also there))

Lukas brightened a little up, "hi Elily. A little nervous?"

He smiled, "I didn't find a swimming pool. I guess we are expected to leave right away."

Like always, when he felt fearfull or bad, he tried to joke. Sometimes this jokes were really badly timed. Lukas cursed himself, he couldn't help it.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Oh, okay. Edited my post.]

Elily nodded. 'We all are anyway,' she pointed out, sitting at the edge of the fountain. The mention of a swimming pool spurred a series of thoughts. She could use a nice hot bath. Her mind needed time to digest this piece of news. Elily found herself wondering if there was a jacuzzi.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I am gone until next saturday to Italy. Can someone please take over Lukas until then? Thanks.))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rachelle opened the door to her room and stepped inside. She sniffed the air, the familiar, musty and yet somehow comforting smell of it filling her nostrils. She knelt next to her bed and pulled out a suitcase, dusted it off a bit, then opened it up. Carefully, she packed in her various different outfits, as well as a few other things she owned that would fit into the suitcase. Her mind wandered a bit as she packed. It couldn't seem to get used to the fact that if she failed, this would probably be the last time that she ever saw this room.

Once she was done with her packing, she zipped her suitcase shut and stood up to stretch. Looking around the room, she smiled faintly. If she was the kind of person to cry and get emotional, this would have been the time to do it. But she wasn't that kind of person, and so she simply picked up her suitcase, walked out into the corridor, and shut the door to her room.

Once she was outside, Rachelle made her way to the front of the school and out to the fountain. The other three were already standing there, obviously waiting for her. She composed herself as she approached, trying to look as if she was up to this assignment, despite being so nervous that she was having trouble gripping the handle of her suitcase, as her palms were rather sweaty.

"Hi." She said as she reached the fountain. She set her suitcase down and then sat next to Elily on the edge of the fountain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Hello, I'm back! Italy sounds lovely, Kuroro. :)]

A runner approached the small group by the fountain. He could tell that these were the four students the Headmaster had told him about; they were the only students not in classes.

"Rachelle, Cid, Elily and Lukas?" he asked hesitantly as he came to a stand still a few metres away from them. Lukas assented that they were the four. "I have your keys," the runner said. "Please follow me."

He led them to the residential wing of the School and they climbed the stairs to the top floor, which was where the guest rooms were situated. The rooms were the first doors that appeared after the long staircase; they would not get lost anyway.

"Boys' room on the left," the runner said, jamming one key into the involved door, "girls on the right." He put the key in and turned it kindly for the girls. Cid bent to inspect the lock. It was surprisingly intricate and he suspected that there were spells interwoven into the protection as well. They really did things well for guests. He would have liked to spend some more time looking at it, but Lukas was clearing his throat impatiently behind him. "Well, hurry up already," the redhead exclaimed. "I want to see what the room is like!"

Cid had to admit he was also curious. The lock could wait. He turned the key and opened the door, jaw dropping when he saw the result. Tiptoeing above the thief-boy to see, Lukas had much the same reaction.

The one room was as big as the whole boys' dormitory - maybe even bigger. It was large and spacious, with two equally large and spacious beds complete with clean blankets and pillows. He was positive that they were three times bigger than the narrow bunk he normally had. Large windows let in the oppressing sunlight and a few useful, but certainly expensive pieces of furniture lay about.

"Well," Lukas said, after recovering himself. "This is ... going to be a good night's sleep."

"Healer Isabella Shane?" A young runner looked at the young teacher. "The Headmaster asked if I could show you your rooms for the night," she said quietly.

Alzi was having the time of her life. Big, fluffy pillows on a big, fluffy bed, a carpet, a fine view of the gardens, no need to share the room with anyone, and best of all, room service. She grinned.

[I dunno where Swissy is. :( ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily followed the runner, and when he unlocked their room, she couldn't help peeping in expectantly. The room she saw made her own dorm room inferior. Wow...

Elily ran in, turning 360 degrees, surveying the guest room. It was beautiful, and she could hardly find anything missing in it. She dropped her luggage by one bed, then went into the bathroom to check it out. There was a great big marble counter with a built-in sink, then a bath tub, and a shower, and a toilet bowl. Definitely a thumbs up. Elily exited the bathroom, and turned to Rachelle, looking for her reaction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Entering the room, Rachelle felt all of her breath just sort of slip away. "Wow." She whispered softly, her mouth staying ajar after she spoke. The room was gorgeous. It was clean, for one thing. Really, really clean. The floors were spotless, the sheets crisp and brand-new looking. And how spacious it was! Rachelle did as Elily did and dropped her suitcase at the foot of a bed, then slid down onto the bed itself. She breathed a sigh of comfort and relief. "Wow..." She whispered again. She flopped onto her back and laid there horizontally. It was laying on a cloud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Of course", Isabella said to the runner, "Lead the way."

She silently gathered all of her items into her arms and waited expectantly for the runner to begin to show her to her room. She wondered what it would be like- a crummy old, cockroach infested room or the exact opposite of that. Isabella was beginning to figure out that there were a lot of confusing parts in this journey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Ho,hum. Not much more I can do until we leave in the morning. So I'm just waiting.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The runner led the healer to a guest room by a rickety staircase (not the ones the students had used so they did not meet until the next day). There the runner rummaged in her pockets before finding the small silver key which she gave to Isabella. She bowed and then disappeared back down the wooden stairs.

[I'm going to do a speed to the next morning, if that's okay? If there's anything else you want to do with your character, you can do it now. If not, I'll just move on in 24 hours.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Alright then. Speedy is fine with me. *is waiting for morning*]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Isabella slipped the key into the keyhole of her room's door. The door clicked open, and Isabella walked inside, her luggage in tow. The room wasn't anything special- just a clean bed and a dresser. Nothing more, nothing less. Isabella dropped her luggage by the bedside table and sunk into the bed. She was incredibly tired, and fell asleep soon after hitting the pillow.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next