Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Thank you my Lord." Gaglore said, bowing his head, "I agree, it is time for some sort of action. What we can do though, I am unsure. We should discuss this with the others. They should arrive any time now."

Gaglore hear footsteps. He turned his head towards the noise. Sounds like our guests have arrived. About time. he thought as he moved towards the door to greet them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Anka opened the door forcefully, it almost came off of the hinges.

He was angry now. His team of vampires were supposed to protect him, not be buffoon enough to get themselves all killed. He'd had to same himself!

"... He nearly killed me!" said Anka in half sentence. He'd obviously been moaning all the way from the ally to here. "Stupid vampires! Protection? Yeah right! That Raven Hunter killed them like he was swatting flies!"

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hehe, I am starting to love the vampire officers and their 'little manners'.. well, just how they are. :) ))

Seria had until entering, tried to ignore Anka. Though this was not an easy thing to do. But then again, they had teamed up together so many times, that it was a skill that had grown.

"Raven hunter?!"

She had been looking when the battle had nearly ended. Seria had assumed a group of human zealots had taken down Anka's group. Well, she hadn't been really concentrating.. but,

"A raven hunter? So close?!"

She turned, in the temporary moment of disbelieve, ignoring the other two, Arrow and Gaglore.

"We should have fol.." then she remembered she had been hiding in the shadows.. and she did not really expect Anka to take down a raven all by himself.

Swallowing her words, she looked at Anka, "are you certain?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Yeah they are fun to roleplay. ^_^))
"Of course. What else could he have been? He had Super strength, and super speed! He decapitated my best man with it bare hands!" He shouted at her.
<hr>
James was now halfway across town. He had killed over 70 Vampires now. the had gotten so bad it was 1:1.
'How could I have allowed it to get so bad?' He asked himself.

He needed to go somewhere crowded. There would be more Vampires there. A bar? No a club.

And with that he sped off to his destination.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Arrow glared at Anka. "Where have you been? Hiding behind innocents, I suppose?" Anka annoyed Arrow because he never stood up for himself and hid behind others. Arrow wasn't sure why he was even one of his officers.

Upon seeing Seria follow Anka in, he said, "Ah, Seria. Ask Gaglore to tell you what he found out." He looked over at Anka, as if daring him to ask to know too.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Gaglore smiled at Arrow, and then looked at Anka and Seria. "Welcome everyone, as Arrow mentioned I do have some interesting information. I believe I may have found a Raven Hunter. As you know for years they have hunted and killed us, without much resistance. I would like to change that. I would like our kind to be able to live without fear."

He opened the file and pulled out the pictures. "As you can see, we have a young male, late teens. It looks like he has either black or brown hair. I did not hear his complete name, although I heard the beginning of it. J something or other, Jay, Jerry maybe? Anyway, he seems to be at the same place night after night, so if we want to launch an attack we know his patterns. It may seem like a waste to put all our effort on one person that we aren’t even 100% positive is a Raven Hunter, but it would be 1 less Raven Hunter, 1 less Vampire murderer."

Gaglore took a breath. He hoped he was right, he hated being wrong. But he had a feeling that this was one of them, and it was time for the Vampires to strike back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"The boy who attacked me had long dark brown hair and was in his late teens. He had super stength and super speed as I said a few seconds ago. He killed all of my men. Luckily I got away." He explained to the, obviously deaf Vamipre.

How he hated Gaglore. He wished he could drive a steak through his heart, but he was too much of a valuable asset.
<hr>
The second James entered the club his eyes were drawn towards a girl dancing. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

'Could she be Danae?' He asked himself. He had heard stories of her beauty and Magical prowess.

He began to approch her.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((We seem to have a bit of a Raven Hunter problem. JellyFish72 hasn't posted the last days. And Sir Isaac is gone for the moment. But neverthless... we'll see.))

"He is right," she said, nodding to Anka, "no other hunter could have killed a whole coven of .. experienced" (she wasn't too sure of the experienced part) "vampires."

"It does open up new perspectives."

She silenced for a few moments, thinking. Arrow may be the Lord of Vampires.. and they, his officers, of course there were always other vampires looking for the title.

One of them was in the area. In fact, he was part of the reason vampire population was exploding lately. He was probably building up his own little army of followers.

His name was Erik. Quite old.. and powerfull.

She turned to Arrow,

"we may be able to catch two birds with one stone. Erik is in the area.. if we can lure the hunter on him. We only have to kill the .. weakened survivor afterwards."

"Or vice versa," she said, lifting her shoulders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merle had edged to the side of the crowd. He felt increasily uncomfortable. Looking around, his experienced vision saw vampires. Many vampires.

There weren't supposed to be that many...

The young man was trying to remain unnoticable. But his appearance wasn't helping. People were starting to point. And whisper.

Cursed...

Though most vampires didn't knew how Raven hunters looked. And none knew, where they lived. Most did knew one of them had a silver mask..

He had only been wearing the thing for the past year and already he had begun to have troubles hiding. Or going up in the crowd.

Walking around without it, wasn't very advicable also. His face had been so contorted by the curse of decay.. that Merle would be recognisable the same way he now was by the mask.

At least people didn't cring anymore in horror, when they saw him.

Suddenly the music slowed down. Silence decended.

Merle watched up.

Most of the crowd was watching him.

A group of vampires had formed in the middle. The leader stepped forward.

"Hey, you!"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Arrow looked at Seria for a moment, having listened to what she said. He began to pace the room, stopping every so often and opening his mouth, as if to speak. Then he would resume pacing.

Finally, he stopped for a longer pause than before and said, "Seria, that is good. But the question is, how to lure the Hunter onto that vampire... Erik..." He paused again and resumed pacing.

"If one of our number was to... meet this Hunter... ask him to kill the vampire... terroising our town... the problem is, the Hunter may not be weakened enough for us to finish him off..."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
((Sorry! I've been reading this, but I haven't had enough time until today to actually sit down and write something.))

Danae froze. I… I think…Could another Raven Hunter be here? I feel one… Danae was amazed; she had never met another Raven Hunter, but she’d heard of them. She looked around, then, realizing it was too crowded to pick someone she had never met out of a crowd, she decided to rely on her powers.

Danae closed her eyes, continuing to dance, using the music to focus herself. She almost immediately picked up on two strong energies very similar to her own. They must be Raven Hunters…

Opening her eyes, Danae looked where one of the energies was coming from. Knowing she was the only female Raven Hunter, she didn’t even bother to look at the women. She quickly spotted someone making his way toward her. Danae quickly identified him as a Raven Hunter. She studied him. Judging from his black clothing and black leather jacket, she was fairly sure in her assumption that he was James.

She then quickly turned to where the other energy was coming from, her hair flying out behind her. She couldn’t see very well through the large crowd, but she caught a flash of silver, and decided that it had to be Merle. Danae began to move through the crowd to James, continuing to dance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Gaglore liked the idea of sacraficing Erik. He had never liked the guy, and he had always thought that Erik wanted his officer position.

"I have no opposition in letting Erik help us. What we have to do though is make sure that the Raven Hunter has Erik cornered. After he takes care of Erik, we will ambush. There has to be lots of vampires for this to work though. Also, in my opinion, we have to make sure Erik trusts us 100%, Arrow, you have to convince him that you are going to give him an officer position. That way we will be able to mold him like clay."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Arrow looked over at Gaglore. "You're going to have to play an important part in this game, Gaglore," he said. "You are my officer and as such Erik must think that I am to pick him for my officer. You will have to... let's say, 'lie low', after I've 'dealt with you'... then Erik will never know."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
((I may or may not be on in the next few days; I just had to go to the hospital to get a shot in my arm, and I can't type very well, since I can't move my arm...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Ok Jelly, we'll cope without you don't worry ^_^))
'Is she looking at me? She couldn't know who I am could she? Is she even Danae? Why'm I even walking towards her? Will she think I'm weird if it's not Danae? Will she think I'm weird even if it is?' James was questioning himself. This girl was so beautiful that he was starting to forget what he'd came in here for.
<hr>
Anka liked the sound of this plan. They may be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Anka knew there was a reason Seria was an officer. After all she was too quick tempered and when she wasn't angry she was in that annoying vulcan mode.
((I'm just going by your Bio Kuroro. I'm just trying to portray how Anka hates the other Vampire officers, they annoy him. I'll change anything you want me to.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((*blushes* Sorry, I didn't mean to critisize you, JellyFish72. I hate shots.. darned. I hope it gets better. Can be a pain.))

"Hmm, I suppose I could let Erik know that Gaglore had an .. accident," Seria had sit down on one of the chairs available.

"It isn't too difficult to reach him. I know which informants he uses.. well, I know some of them."

"You wanting him as an officer, should get him here tonight."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment, Merle was too occupied to notice other Raven hunters. Besides, the possibility of three of them, being in the same club, was close to nothing.

The group of vampires, five in total, was making its way to him.

Must get out..

There were too many mortals around. Casualities would be unavoidable inside.

Turning around, he wanted to make a quick run for the doors.

But alas, one of the vampires got smart.

The leader grabbed a girl out of the audience.. as hostage, he presumed. He was forced to turn back. And reveal his crossbow.

The other vampires, who hadn't, it seemed, gotten the clue, ran at him.

Not that smart..

In the meantime, Merle's audience wasn't too happy with his crossbow swaying behaviour. And started to scream or... run away.

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next