Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Masky heard the plasticy sounds of dinner from inside the dollhouse, and her stomach rumbled. She trotted closer to the plastic grass, and as she was about to graze, she recalled that he had not yet visited Sir Bredogar's tomb, the dustbin, today... leaping around with the clack-clack of her hooves, she made her way to the plastic dustbin. She grasped a little silvery flower petal between her teeth from the flowerpot next to the table-mounted trash bin, and set it before the trash bin. As happened every time, her heart was overwhelmed with sadness as she lay down to give her respects to her lost rider (for she did not know he was not in the dustbin anymore, but in the dump). She let out a long mournful neigh, and continued staring at the flower petal.*

[[Simbelmyne anyone :D ?]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I'm sure it just slipped my mind, Maria. I don't remember things well at all... probably because the brats enjoy banging my head on things", Jewellie said to Maria, "If they keep this up, I'll be brain dead in no time", she said with a smile.

"The yellow floor is two floors up- you'll find any nessessities readily provided", Jewellie continued.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((Meh, I'm going to come up.))

It was about the time she heard Jewellie calling for food that she relished everyone was to busy to bring her food. The girl never looked in her old room anyway, ever since the dreaded game of ""Assination"," ever since Annabelle had gone into hiding.

As Annabelle thought about it, more were killed in the game then just the royal family and her brother. Some knights, stuffed animals, and all the toy solders. She only manged to rescue the royal familys parts before the nanny came and threw the rest away. These toys friends must still be suffering, to.

And the children could never bother her in the night. Ever. She trembled, but forced her self to the stair well., picking up her sewing supplies, which she had put into a bag, and climbed up the stairs

The doll house was jam packed, but she manged to push her way threw to the dinning room. It was beautifully, , everything blue. It had a calming effect, and helped Annabelle relax. Toys of all colors were here, just like her thread. Annabelle was never that interested in becoming a ballerina. She liked to dance, but for carriers, she wanted to be a doctor. She had always been good at mending things. Whether furniter, bodys, or dresses, she had a knack for it. Her body was not good for dancing, anyways. She was to skinny, her feet were to small, and her proportions were unrealistic. She could never be a dancer.

She noticed people yelling out there orders. Happily, she cried "Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes, please!"

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"If you don't mind, can you two move?"____ repeated.

Oh great, what do I har to deal with now? Tone deaf dolls? What is this playroom coming too? Urgh this is going to take forever....

She noticed a couple of army soldiers looking suspiciously at her.

"What are you looking at?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Maria grinned, worry and upset feelings wiped from her face and soul, "Thanks Jewellie- I'll pick up my gumbo when I have you have time!" she adjusted all her belongings in a comfortable position in the crooks of her arms, and teetered up the stairs- though few belongings she was a petite doll- and gyspy dolls aren't usually renouned with strength. On the first flight of stairs, half way up, she caught sight of someone-" Annabelle!" she cheered, "Hi!" she waved without thinking, dropping half of her little "belongings" she had gathered through time. She picked them up, not the least bit ruffled- a smile on her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jewellie quickly moved out of the way.

Woah... attitude problem, she thought to herself.

She heard a shout of 'Annabelle' come from the stairs.

"Annabelle!" Jewellie yelled out, "Nice to see you! Was that you who wanted fried chicken and mashed potatoes?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Bout time", ____Grumbled.

SHe walked past, tail in the air.

"Sorry, but people have things to do," she apologetically said to Jewellie.

I wish I was one of them....

(Basically I'm showing my character as a person who is crabbyish on the outside, but lonely on the inside, in case anyone was confused.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
"Maria!" Annabelle yelled. "How are you? Its nice to see you!" She saw that she had her belongings with her. It was rare for toys to move to a new place, unless children recked them. "Are you moving into the doll house?"

She then heard Jewellie call her name. "One second, I'll be right back," and she pushed her way through the crowd down to Jewellie.

"Hello! Yes, that was my order. Have there been any... masacur games since Assination.?" She asked.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Its 'massacre', just to let you know)

___ Slowly walked over to her home, a beaten down doll pillow with popsicle sticks for walls and a roof. ___ just prayed that the maid would never take it apart to put in the trashbin, and out to who knows where.

I really need to find a better place than this. One of these days, I'm going to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Maria nodded and called down, even though she knew Annabelle was farther away, "Yes I'm staying in the doll house until I can find another "gypsy camp"!" Maria laughed and headed on her way, but before she reached the top of the first flight she called again, "Annabelle- I will be on the yellow floor- visit me!" She settled into her room after the two flights, and dropped her belonging o nthe ground- then neatly put them in proper places. She smiled, and leapt up on her bed- hunger reaching her, she would back down to the kitchen later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

_____soon fell alseep.

And soon we will be announcing the coming of the beanie dog, KA-

And thus _____woke up, sad that once again, she was within finger reach of her lost name. Her tail fell down, and ears covered her eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shadow was lying on the ground, trying to get herself into a comfy position, looking upo, she saw the dolls house, and remembered Jewellie's message delivered to the toys last night. A rather eager aeroplane delivered the message to the toys on the shelf. "Jewellie," Shadow called to the doll, "Why did you call us here today?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"It's dinner time", Jewellie said to Shadow, "Just come right in and give me an order", she said with a smile.

She frowned slightly at Annabelle.

"Ah... the Assasination. Fortunately, no", Jewellie said, becoming unusually silent, remembering the Assasination

Nia shoved herself through the dollhouse door and traveled to the third floor. She began looking at the plates of food set out on the table, took one and escaped to the fifth floor. She had her own private room on that floor- she had rented it for a whole month. She never slept in it, yet she did eat her meals and spend freetime there. She was depressed many times during the day, so she spent lots of time there- to be away from the other toys and bask in her depression.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Order?" Shadow smiled, it had been ages since she had ordered Jewellies cooking, she used to have her meal in Jewellie's memory, still, she had been gone for a long time, and didn't know if Jewellie still cooked it. "I'd love anything you make, I'm sure. Your cooking is exquisite."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jewellie handed Shadow a plate of ready-made fried chicken.

"Enjoy!" she said with a smile. Jewellie then began cooking more food for those who wanted it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next