Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"No!" Ryu cried, as one of the apparitions hit a clone, wiping it from existance. That leaves three more... Plus me... Needles won't work on that.. But maybe on the demoness.. Ryu told himself, quickly drawing some needles, and throwing them in Rosa's direction.

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{{btw shadowfare, im half ANGEL half ELF, and ryu im still confused, do you mean we have the actual element orbs that we are looking for with us? or replicates that grant limited power with us?}}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Oopsy :oops: Well, grant me this one, m'kay? I won't do it again.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:36 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Knives wrote:
{{btw shadowfare, im half ANGEL half ELF, and ryu im still confused, do you mean we have the actual element orbs that we are looking for with us? or replicates that grant limited power with us?}}

((Okay. Everyone listen. there are Origin Orbs, they are the origin of the magic of the world. Now, there are The weaker Orbs, that are just normal orbs. They contain magical powers, but not as great as the Origins. these are quite plentiful and are like jewels. That you could buy in a store.))

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Ryu] wrote:
((Okay. Everyone listen. there are Origin Orbs, they are the origin of the magic of the world. Now, there are The weaker Orbs, that are just normal orbs. They contain magical powers, but not as great as the Origins. these are quite plentiful and are like jewels. That you could buy in a store.))

((Ryu, you have to understand that not everyone has played the FF games, so although this might seem common knowledge to you, to one who has not played them, it is a foreign idea. My husband explained a bit to me about them, since he is in another FF rp. Here's what I gathered from what he said (and *please* feel free to correct me if anything I say is wrong).

The orbs that we use are small physical orbs that contain certain magics. They have to be touched to be activated, but they do not have to be held the entire time. We do not have magic without the orbs because they give the power to perform the magics. For example: If you were a summoner and you had animals you had summoned with you, when the orb is deactivated they would disappear. I wasn't too clear on how long the orbs stay activated or if/how they became deactivated, though. Also, if certain orbs are a certain color or look a certain way, that would be very useful to know. If you could please explain this Ryu, I would be very grateful. :) Thanks, again. ))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jasujo wrote:
[Ryu] wrote:

((Ryu, you have to understand that not everyone has played the FF games, so although this might seem common knowledge to you, to one who has not played them, it is a foreign idea. My husband explained a bit to me about them, since he is in another FF rp. Here's what I gathered from what he said (and *please* feel free to correct me if anything I say is wrong).

The orbs that we use are small physical orbs that contain certain magics. They have to be touched to be activated, but they do not have to be held the entire time. We do not have magic without the orbs because they give the power to perform the magics. For example: If you were a summoner and you had animals you had summoned with you, when the orb is deactivated they would disappear. I wasn't too clear on how long the orbs stay activated or if/how they became deactivated, though. Also, if certain orbs are a certain color or look a certain way, that would be very useful to know. If you could please explain this

Ryu, I would be very grateful. :) Thanks, again. ))

((I am aware that most people haven't played the games, I can tell since most people are probably giving me the following face: :roll: Anyways, if anyone toook that bolded thing to be me being mad, I wasn't. Just so you know. I jus twanted to get the message out, since I did't explain it too well myself n.n;

As for your questions Jasujo. They are small orbs containing magic yes. But as for their magic, they need to be on your character, or they cannot control the magic. Save for the Origin Orbs, in which can hover around your character. As far as summonings go, I see them to appear for a short time, and appear after a little while, unless you are using your own strength to keep them alive, such as my shadow clones / mirages. Orbs are never deactivated, seeing as there is no way to activate them, just holding one grants the magic power they hold.

I hope I answered all of the questions n.n ))

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Thank you, Ryu. That helps out a lot. :) ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(So, we don't have the origin orbs yet, but the weaker Orbs, right?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Twizzler0171 wrote:
(So, we don't have the origin orbs yet, but the weaker Orbs, right?)

((Yep. We are going to quest for the Origin Orbs or stop the wrong side from getting them or however the characters choose to go.))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Jasujo got it right :D

The demons are mostly questing to bring death and all that, whereas the angels are trying to bring salvation. Humans and elves... Well... they can do whatever...))

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm back, just to let you guys know :P))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I am waiting for Shadowfare to respond ._.))

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

(Arck, don't worry, I do this a lot. Just ask Silja or Meiou. No wait....worry more o.O)

Rosa easily dodged Ryu's latest throw, once again sending more mental signals to the apparatitions so they began to close in on the group of many Ryus'.
She had been distracted, and not completed her summon, and wasn't going to be able to complete her summon because of this pesky little filth.

Rosa picked up her staff, which she had dropped, and whipped the blade's covering from the head. The deadly edge gleamed in what little lighte there was, her evil grin widening as she imagined what this whelp would look like scewered on the end of her weapon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Great. Now a weapon and the strain of keeping up with these things. Ryu told himself, jumping into bush, and duckign down. Placing his middle and index finger on both hands across each other, and twirling them around, he muttered "Cancel!" and the clones dissappeared. And now. If a bunch of needles come from bushes, she won't have a clue... He told himself creating more illusions behind the bushes, ready with needles. "Do you feel lucky?!"

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sin let out a loud and boisterous snore, he was asleep again.

{{sorry writers block :P..and I don't mean to sound, well, mean, but could we move out of the forest :P}}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next