Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Cellar (Closed, Sorry. PM Me if You Really Want In.)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

This roleplay is extremely weird, and has a rather detailed plot. This requires you to read pretty much everything here. Please do. 0:)

Many years have gone past since the downfall of the Trulian Kingdom. A war had broken out, leaving many battle-scarred, others beaten, and many dead. A result of the war was the Hugnim Monocracy. After the King of Trulia was banished from his lands, he formed this single-handed government, which forced his followers to be part of. The new rulers of the Trulian Kingdom were the attackers, a barbarious clan known as Redruss. Fortunately, this result had awakened the creatures in the cellar, beasts which none knew of. None in Trulia had been banished to the 'dungeons,' though as new leadership was brought and wild shouts rang through the halls, the noise and vibrations of footsteps had brought the creatures to their wakening.

Gaining strength over long periods of time, the five Creatures used their abilities to break free of the cellar. The process had caused them to become distinct with personalities and 'powers,' for they had been given plenty of time to harness elements. Consisting of Darkness, Flame, Earth, Water, and Air, the Creatures were different and alike in many ways. They now seeked revenge upon the Redruss, longing to murder each of the men, for they had been awoken from their life-long slumber. The creatures were meant not to be seen, or known by the rest of the outside world. Their purpose would soon be found...

Over many years, the years edged on toward modern times. After the Redruss had died entirely off, powers of the Creatures were hearned farther, and they became immortal- on one condition. If the five were never seen again by humans, they could thrive on. The power of a man or woman's eyes brought a Creature pain, which brought them to a downfall in power. Living in a mountain cave in the ranges of Hukutt, the Creatures had migrated much farther South, where more humans dwelled. They were in danger, and the humans were looking for settlement in the ranges.

Okay, now that the story has been given....

Darkness- Shrew (me.)
Flame- Ria
Earth- Eo
Water- Twizzler0171
Air- Requiem

Shrew's Set Contest! Win up to 50k! Everyone gets a prize!

Last edited by Shrew on Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Dibs Air!||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Okay then. Air goes to Requiem. If you don't mind, could you make a description/bio whenever you find it convenient? Thanks!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Hmm... I'm interested in water. Do you have any particular Bio you want us to use, or to be any particular species, or what?))

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

<Here's the Bio Layout-

Name (Keep them at one name. Like, 'Uhunte,' not 'Uhunte Nukuri' or somethin.):
Species (Must be half demon, half animal.):
Appearance:
Special Power (Cheesy, yeah.):
Heritage:
Other:

By the way, you may not use mythical creatures. You may have Air, if you wish.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Oooh, dibs on Earth! I'll post sometime soon, but I'm so tired tonight.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I hope this is okay, if it's not I'll change it. I've left some bits out I'm not sure of. It's for Flame btw))

Name: Linia
Species: Banshee/ butterfly
Personality: Linia is very firey, and yet she is very graceful and admired among the 5 creatures. She is very dark, and very light at the same time, a mixture of emotions yet very dignified. She used to be more adventurous and outgoing, always getting into mischeif and trouble. However after an accident in which she injured the four other creatures she became solemn and stoic, always feeling regret and guilt. The only physical sign of the accident is her scar.
Appearance: Long jet black hair with a firey streak (red, but if she's angry flames begin to ripple on it), deep crimson eyes. She is very tall and wears a long flowing gown with beautiful glossy wings stretching out the back. The wings are black with patches of red, orange, amber, yellow and small spaces of transparent crystal. Her skin is flawless except for a long scar which stretches from the right side of her forehead, over the edge of her right eye, just next to her nose and down to the top of her lip.
Special Power: Can create fire ribbons and control fire in general. She can withstand heat and even lava. Because of her banshee side when she is really, really mad she can let out a piercing scream which can break windows and drive humans insane, or even kill them.
Heritage: Linia was always a strange creature, part banshee and part butterfly, however she appears almost human most of the time. Before she and the other creatures were locked in the cellar, Linia was a dancer at a small tavern in the mountains. She was famous for dancing with ribbons of flame and the other creatures have given her the nickname "Flame Dancer" because of it.
Other:

((EDIT: I edited the bio 'cause I got more inspiration. And rather than just demon I put Banshee...is that okay?))

Last edited by ria on Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Anendra
Species: Half Demon-Half Squid
Personality: She is very shy, even to those she knows. When need be, however, she is very stubborn.
Appearance: Although her eyes are a much larger than usual amber color, that is the only part of her upper half that doesn't look... normal. Her lower half, however, is compromised of many pinkish tinged legs - to many to count. Her hair is brown.
Special Power (Cheesy, yeah.): She is able to squirt a dark liquid at her enemies when she needs to flee. She also has a limited ability to control tides and water. She can also speak to creatures of the water, although those that live on both water and lands speech are sort of garbled to her.
Heritage: Unknown
Other: To be revealed.

ImageImageImage

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:03 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Okay then. Fire is to Ria, Earth goes to Eo. Thank you for posting bios. That means I get darkness? Yes! Here's my bio...-

Name: Hunte (hun-tay)
Species: Demon/Mountain Lion
Personality: Hunte is rather mysterious, holding the demonic charm many can easily see within him. A rage has been captured inside of him, since the Awakening, which is brought out easily when he finds himself in danger.
Appearance: A strange creature of the feline sort, Hunte holds the strict appearance of a puma. A lengthy tail, equalling almost three feet, was far longer than any other. This gave him the ability of extreme balance. Claws nearing two and a half inches long were dyed black from years of travel. His face and sides were battle-scarred, and his left eye was missing. Both ears were chewed, and his whiskers were kinked. An odd feature were his pitch black pawpads and black mitts, which looked like socks. His remaining eye was a piercing yellow, which glimmered in the night.
Special Power: Hunte controls all things nocturnal, as well as the stars and moon. Harvesting the night's power, Hunte chooses the 'size' of the moon, such as full, crescent, etc. He controls the time dawn begins. The element of darkness is linked somewhat with fire; giving him small control over fire and smoke.
Heritage: None know of where this feline came from, or in what way he was born.
Other: Nuffin'. )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Edited my bio, just dropping a note so you don't miss it Shrew :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Tokiri
Species: Demon/Tigress
Personality: Impulsive and easily angered. Quick-thinking and good on her feet...er...paws.
Appearance: She keeps the appearance of a tiger-furre, but more tiger than humanoid. Poweful hind legs and large footpaws, with wicked silver claws. Her tail is slightly longer than that of a normal tiger, which provides for balance. Her eyes are greenish-yellow and reflect light like a usual tiger. Her arms bend in the same way as a humans, and the toes of her paws are longer than usual to act as fingers, including the deqclaw, which forms her thumb.
Special Power: She has some control over the wind and air. Since her power is linked somewhat with water, she has very lsight control over that. (I'll go into more detail through RP)
Heritage: Unknown to all of you *shifty eyes*
Other: Nope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Okay then. And yes, Ria, that's fine. Thank you, everyone for posting your bios! I suppose we shall start then! :) )

Glittering yellow optic swivelled in it's socket, skillfully watching the cliffs and crevices below the cave's opening. The large, muscular male lay upon the rock, surprisingly larger than he. Maw remained closed, for it was night and he had yet to disturb the others. Tonight was his time. The humans had refused his horrifying call; it had been used to banish them, with no success. For days and nights, Hunte had collected vital energy to release an unexpected eclipse upon the land. Stars glittering about beautifully, the male scraped his massive claws against the limestone. "In the morning, the day shall be concealed with darkness..." he spoke, his voice almost monotone- given his normal sadistic accent. The male emitted a vicious, wild cat's scream, which echoed about the area. Sending the smaller creatures, nocturnal and diurnal from their hiding places; a frightening call was that of Hunte's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Something stirred at the very bottom of the lake, where strange creatures lurked and light rarely reached. The something's eyes opened, and revealed a large amber colored eye with a deep black center. At first glance, any normal passerby would have thought it was a Squid, somehow gotten lost from the ocean, but they would have been only half right. Of course, no normal passerby would have been that deep.

A fish swam by the half-Demon, and she reached out with one of her many legs - more like tentacles - to grab it. Carefully, she brought it up to her hands, and then stopped, loosening her grip, allowing the fish to go free. This had been unintentional, in no way had she thought to let it go.

The tide was changing - or rather, trying to. For it was also being stopped by some unknown force, something the half-Demon had no control over. She floated to the left worrying for a second or two, wondering what could have caused this strange phenomenom, and then swam towards the surface.

She did not know how long it had taken her, but she did know that something was not right. And looking up to the sky, she saw what it was. An eclipse was happening, causing the tide to try to turn.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Linia sat on a large, flat stone sullenly watching the sky. She disliked the darkness, preferring the vibrant heat of the sun, or of a flame. However she knew the darkness was being used for a good cause. Well... good in their eyes anyway. She heard the fierce wildcat call, which resembled more of a scream, though it was no match for her own. In a quick fluid motion she stood, barely feeling her body fall half a metre off the large stone's surface. Her wings ruffled delicately behind her, their perfect glass-like appearance wavered for a moment. She slowly walked, through the sparce scrubland of the mountain, making her way silently over to Hunte.

She stood silently behind him, knowing that he felt her presence, then smirked slightly, her hidden personality sparking up for a moment. "Am I the first to arrive again? That's always the way isn't it? Ah well, I guess I'll have to sit and wait. You don't mind if I amuse myself with a little fire trick while I'm waiting do you?" Linia leant against a tree trunk and watched flames ripple out from her fingertips, they swirled and danced like ribbons caught in a breeze, however the mountainous air was dense and smothering, so the only reason they moved was because of Linia. She continued to amuse herself, the fire glow reflecting in her crimson eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tokiri had lurked in the darkness a few metres beside Hunte. Perhaps he knew of her presence, perhaps not. She knew it was coming but still her auds swiveled backwards and lay flat 'pon her skull at the piercing wildcat scream. With padded steps she stalked forward t'ward Hunte and the newly arrived Linia. Optices glowed an eerie green; mirrored by te sharp glea of her revealed fangs, catching the moon's shine.

Linia had not seemed to notice her yet. She stood with caudal gently swaying, watching the flames dance; reflecting int he fire-demon's crimson optics. Without so much as a twitch, Toriki summoned the movement of the dense mountain air, sending a powerful gut of the cool wind to extinguish Lionia's brightly dancing flames. In the same moment the gleam of enamel vanished as maw was clenched tightly shut. Padded steps once more carried the graceful figure forth until stopping to reside, upright, just beside the wildcat-demon.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next