Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A screech filled the air about her, and the half-Demon rolled her eyes, understanding now what had caused the eclipse. Emitting a low, groan-like noise, she stepped out of the water and awkwardly started to move towards the near-by cliffs. The longer she was out of the water, the swifter she became as her many legs got used to the land. Soon, she saw many shadows.

"It is I," she called. "Anendra. And I would prefer it if you didn't use eclipses, it confuses the water."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Linia turned to face Tokiri, a small smirk on her face, "Must you extinguish the flames, I was only having fun Tokiri." She chuckled, then crossed her arms impatiently, she watched Anendra make her way up the mountain and sighed, "Why must there always be one who takes their time, even Anendra has come up here for goodness sake!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fangs became again visible as Tokiri flashed Linia a sly grin.

"I, too, was having a bit of fun. Anything to pass the time, while waiting for the procrastinators."

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'll be going away from the 27th of December to the 26th of January, could someone please take care of Linia for me?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:20 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hunte's brutish form lifted from the rock, glaring at Lini and Toki. "Must you fued? I'd rather not have to prevent your fight. I need this energy." Muzzle raised slowly toward the moon, whiskers twitching as nostrils scented the night air. Single optic turned to gaze at Anendra. "Would you quit your mindless babbling? You know as well as I do that this must happen. If we don't begin the eclipse soon, we all die, Anen." He turned his glance back to the black sky.

"I need all of you. But...where is the Earthly one?" Shaking his head slowly he then spoke. "Toki, we actually need Lini's flames this time. I need you to go down, past Anen's lake. Farther down, to the edges of the human's fields. You must get there quickly, and set flame to the plants. Cause a detour, a distraction." Muzzle then turned to Anen. "And if you go and perhaps...begin a drout? Something to rid the humans of a water source. And Toki...you stay here. I may need help." Toothy grin was given as another cry burst forth from the male's throat.

Shrew's Set Contest! Win up to 50k! Everyone gets a prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||I will, Ria!||

Optics rolled skyward; nocturnal light glinting off them. Voice took on a sarcastic tone as she replied to Hunte's statment, though she addressed the Fire-demoness.

"Fine...keep your flames if they will help."

She had no dislike for Linia or her Fire..it was the one of Earth she had no patience fo. Earth and air could never truly mix...but they may have to if they were to survive.

Optics flitted to Hunte once more as from his maw rang forth yet another cry, piercing the night air. Her own maw gaped in a bord, half-forced yawn. She had always liked Hunte..perhaps it was his element, perhaps it was simply the wildcat demon himself. Who really cared?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Hey! How come your all picking on poor Anendra? It ain't her fault she has more legs than you! :P )

Anendra's eyes glinted, and she ignored most of the comments directed at her. To her directions, however, she responded.

"I know of the river where they get their water from. I will redirect its course to my own lake. It will take time, though, for water is a delicate thing, and stubborn. But, I shall do it." She turned, to head back to her lake and, beyond that, the humans.

She didn't get far, however, before she stumbled. Her legs were not made for land, and however graceful she may be in water, that grace disappeared when she was gone from it. "Krakens!" she hissed, glaring at the stone which had caused her fall. Why couldn't it have waited just awhile longer?

After about five tries, she succeeded in helping herself up. Rolling her large eyes, she continued on her way.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Thankyou Requiem, and, just like the other people who take care of my characters in other Rps, you can have a cookie and a hug!!))

Linia quirked an eyebrow slightly then bowed her head slightly and turned around. With a beat of her delicate wings she flew swiftly towards the fields, she could never truly fly, but her wings allowed her to move forward in short bursts of speed and her feet barely touched the ground. When she reached the field she arced her hand out gracefully, a ribbon danced forth and she did the same with her other hand. Soon she was walking through the field, long ribbons of flame fluttering behind her, the fire danced around her spreading until the smoke covered the whole field. She was frightened for a moment, when she heard a human's scream in the distance.

Thankful for the cover of smoke and flames she lifted her head gracefully upwards and it contorted into a frown for a moment before she opened her mouth wide and allowed a piercing scream to echo forth. The scream travelled out in a wave, distrupting the flames for a moment before reaching the humans. They screamed out in frightful pain as the scream filled their thoughts and sent those near them running to escape it's fatal wake.

Linia smirked and made her way out of the field, she quickly ascended the mountain and returned to Hunte's position. "The humans have distraction enough, if they aren't running from the flames my scream surely got rid of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hunte's muzzle held a smirk, returning his gaze back to Toki. He found a particular side toward her, his optic seeming to always...subconciously turn to face hers. Perhaps it was because the female happened to be a feline, as was he. Whiskers twitched in his broad muzzle, the bridge of it rising yet again. Storm clouds gathered above the beast's head as his nostrils scented the air. His voice became hard, speaking forth almost inaudibly. "Rain. It's heading around..." He glared downward, watching the dancing flames below. Another scream echoed forth, sounding like a lightning's strike. Optic burned with a small intensity, continuing to watch the inferno below. Occular was then shot to watch Anendra, staring at her as well. Long whip smacked behind him, claws scraping the limestone. It seemed he was the 'leader' of the small 'pack.' Claws continued to make their scrapings, screeching like chalk against a blackboard.

Shrew's Set Contest! Win up to 50k! Everyone gets a prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Auds lay flat against her skull at the grating sound of Hunte's claws. It was uncommon for her to protest such a thing, but her patience was worn excruciatingly thin this night.

"Do you mind, Hunte?" voice soft but commanding. She was good at that.

Occulars swiveled to Linia as she made her return to their position.

"That was...well done.." she said, a hint of what would almost seem to be regret at admitting it. She was not exactly jealous...but she hated to be outdone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As Anendra heard the cries of humans ran up, she smiled. It was only a half smile, for although Linia had succeeded, that would make her own job much harder. In order to save themselves, they would head to the water, to try to put out the fire.

When she reached the river, she sighed as she entered, walking to the center. It only reached her waist, but even then the water soothed her dry skin. She took comfort in the swift running water or two, and then murmered a soft, "Report."

The reply came instantly. I am doing fairly well, but am tired out. The Humans take of me without thought, they think I am something that can be given away and my inhabitants something as food. They are also trying to do something... strange... to me, but I do not understand what it is.

Anendra listened intently. It wasn't exactly a voice, but more of a feel, that had answered her. When it finished, she nodded. "Tell your inhabitants something strange is about to happen to them."

Before doing anything, however, she ejected the inky smoke to hide her if any humans came near. Then she lightly nudged the water, as an expirament. Resistance met her.

What are you doing?

"Is everyone warned? Good. I'm saving you."

Once again she nudged the water lightly, and it moved, surprised at her answer. She continued on silently, ignoring anything the water may have said to her.

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2