Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hm, I seem to have found my experience of formalities to be much like water," the President said, a thoughtful look coming to his face. "In some instances, it was absolutely necessary, as a bucketful of water is when putting out a fire. In others I have found it more damaging, much like that same bucketful of water is during a flood."

He cocked his head slightly, and reached out to grab a pile of papers at the corner of his desk. He flipped through them, softly muttering as he looked one over. Giving a small grin, he put the papers back on his desk, and lookecd at Anouska once more. "And seeing as we won't be getting an agreement on this, let us agree to disagree and get back to the task at hand."

He looked around the room once again. "Is anyone else interested in coming with these three?"

Kivo truimphantly layed down the last card. He had won the game. Grinning, he scooped up the cards to put them back in the case.

He and Kiva had been half listening to the conversation around them, noting when Anouska had joined in the 'quest' but not much else. They were glad for her company, but wouldn't have minded going alone, either. It suited them, either way.

He turned his head to look at the President, who was, at the time, saying something about bucketfuls of water. And arguments. He glanced over at Kiva, who was grinning, obviously enjoying it. Emitting as soft a sigh as possible, he leaned deep into his chair.

(I know Silja. And I really need to get a name for the President... meh. I'm probably going to send out some reminders soon, however much I hate to do that. As soon as I get some more people saying they'd like to go, I'll really get the show on the road.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
Name: Jake Revlis
Appearance: Tall, Short Spiky Black Hair, Black Eyes, Tan (Not too heavy).
Attitude: Cocky and Determined, pretty much ruthless, and doesn't care about other people's opinions.
Force: Air Force
Other: Jake's a total gadget freak, who know's what places he has wired. Jake has a brother who dissapered at Area 51, 5 years ago. He has been determined to find out what happened to him. (Is this allowed??, can my brother be lost at Area 51, or should I do a different scenario?)

I had been late. Very late. I woke up 30 minutes after my due date at the President's office. No problem, I had a micro-droid enter the room early last night. It had been recording the whole meeting. I slipped on my black jeans and wifebeater. "Sunglasses. Check. Dogtags. Check." I said as I picked them up from the dining table. I put the streaming video feed of the President's meeting into my pocket. I got on my boots and walked out the door. I pulled out the remote opener for the cockpit of my X35 Blackbird and popped open the cockpit. "Ignition ready. Go."

It was a long flight, I had put the video feed on my dashboard (do they have those in planes?) and rewound it to the briefing. "Area 51." I said in a gruff voice. "I might finally find out what happened to my brother." I picked up the video screen and flipped open the mouthpiece. "I'll be there soon Mr. President." I said. The people in the room with the President were confused. My micro-droid planted itself in the floorboards, and they had no clue where the voice had come from. "Wait for me." I said as I killed the droid's feed. I parked my Blackbird in the lot. It was probably going to be confiscated anyway. I stole it 2 years ago to get away from a fierce battle. The liscence plate was a complete fake. "Too easy." I whispered as I stepped out of the Blackbird. I took out the keys and flipped on the Stealth Camoflauge. "They'll never find it." I said as I walked into the office. As I came in through the double doors I stated, "I told you I'd be here."

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Late." the President stated. "However informal," he sent an amused look towards Anouska while he said this, "I may be, this is not even fashionably late. However... assuming from what I saw a couple of minutes ago, you heard the whole meeting, am I correct."

His last words were not a question, nor were they quite a statement. The President paused awhile before continuing. "Assuming I am correct, then all I am waiting for is your reply. Are you to go?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2