Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

<Andyroonie, you do not control what I say. You say what YOU do. Not only that, Scrubby and Koki do not share a mother. They are two different breeds.>

Scrubby snorted slightly as he was drug out of the mud. "I know how to clean myself, thank you." With that, he stood on the dry land, shaking the water and loose mud from his soft coat. He looked toward Romp, grinning softly. He'd found a liking to her; her coat and her eyes made him go all 'puppy-love.' Walking over to her, he grinned, panting slightly. He then sat, ears twitching atop his head as he yipped a "Ello."

Shrew's Set Contest! Win up to 50k! Everyone gets a prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Liza looked around. Bay, her brother, had trotted out to the biggest tree in the area. He was a good climber, for a dog, and he and his friends climbed up that tree every day. Today however, was different. Bay had been stuck with caring for Liza while their mother was out.

Liza watched on in amazement as she saw Bay and his buddies jump out onto the limbs. She had tried it herself, and had actually made it to a low baugh... until Bay pushed her off, saying "Not for babies".

She had steamed over this for maybe fifteen minutes before getting over it. Suddenly, two huskies appeared. They were talking to each other about... dinner. Without notice, they were approaching the big tree. Liza quickly scrambled behind it. There was a clunking noise from the other side of the tree... Liza peered around and giggled slightly as she watched one of the huskies pick himself up after ramming into the tree.

Suddenly, there was another dog. This dog had slipped into mud, and yet another dog was helping her out of it. The muddy dog seemed to be rather unhappy with the helping dog. Forgetting her bother of a brother, Liza ran over to the scene to see if she could do anything for the muddy dog, tripping and somersaulting all the way.

"Scuse me", she said to the muddy dog when she arrived, "But I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be rather... muddy. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

<Oh my gawsh. LOL! I've been thinking that it was Suka that was the female, and Atka the male! Oops. ;~; Lets pretend...that...um...None of the 'liking to him' ever happened. Lol. o.o>

Scrubby blinked, sitting down and growling playfully toward Suka. He lifted a paw to bat at his muzzle, and then he backed away quickly to avoid his 'attack' back. A snicker came forth from his muzzle, rump wagging in the air as he kept his head low to the ground. Mitts dug through the grass and dirt as he kept his balance, staring up at the husky. He then realized the female near him. "Oh. Um. Naw, I'm uh. Fine. Thanks...uh. Anyway." He'd found a particular...interest in Liza, and so he grinned toward her, stubby tail wagging. He uprighted himself, sitting normally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Liza tilted her head at the muddy dog. He certainly didn't look fine.

"Your mother is going to kill you, you know", she said disapprovingly, "You'd better get yourself cleaned up, and rather quickly at that."

She was about to say something else, to keep the conversation moving, but suddenly she heard a call from Bay. She scurried over back to the tree to meet him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Romp waited until Scrubby had turned his back, then lunged forward with a playful yip. She siezed one of his twitchy ears, holding it losely between her teeth.

"Hi Thcwubb." She managed to greet him; her voice muffled by the ear.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(?... I thought you were just saying Hi to Suka... *Blink*)

Atka layed down, putting her nose in between her paws. "Mother's not going to be too happy about this..." she muttered, watching all the other puppies, especeally Suka.

Suka had found interest in the mud-hole, and was poking his nose in it. Suddenly he yelped, and jumped back. Atka got up and ran to his aid, growling at the mud-hole. Suka sat down, yipping in glee. "Hah! I got you, Atka. There's nothing in there anymore!"

Atka rolled her eyes, and layed down once more. Suka ran off to pounce on a nearby puppy.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tuft stared down at the ground below.

'This is it!,' he thought, 'I'm gonna fly!'

Feeling a glowing sense of pride flow through his veins merely at the thought of climbing that great big hill, Tuft gave a bark of delight and lept off the hilltop, believing he was finally going to soar like the birds had done, become the first flying dog!

And, suddenly, he was in the air! For a few seconds, he felt the wind rushing in his ears, the ground invisible to him.

But, of course, dog's don't fly.

Tuft fell onto the muddy hill, slipping and sliding his way down. The world around him seemed to blur into a rush of colour; green, brown and blue.

But then there was a darker green and small red spots in amongst the blur.

Giving a yelp of fright as he realised what it was, he squeezed his eyes shut as he toppled into the holly bush before him.

Tuft gave a pitiful whimper, straining his voice to call for help, as he tried think about what had just happened and how he could get out of this mess. Unfortunatly, his mind too had become a blur, and he couldn't think of anything but the pain coursing through his left front paw. He daren't open his eyes, but he felt a trickle of something slide down that paw.

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

<Sorry. I was half-awake. Ignore my last OOC message.>

He nodded slightly, frowning toward her. "Yeah...And she just gave me a bath this morning." Ears drooped as she stared toward his paws.

He then let out a loud yelp as Romp tackled him, falling over and tumbling. "Lergo!" He barked, kicking at her with his stubby claws. Kicking at her chest, he lay beneath her, whimpering. "Roooomp. Pleeeease. Gerdoff."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Romp gave a playful growl, tugging for another moment at his ear before finally releasing it.

"Got ya good that time! Never saw it coming! I am queen of the-hey! you're muddy! Haha!" Romp broke into wild laughter at the realization.

"Oooh....you're in for it.."

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Liza stopped for a moment as Bay was leading her back to their home. She heard something... it was some sort of cry for... cry for help. She looked around alertedly. All she could see was a holly bush... but some boughs were out of place. And the noise seemed to be coming from it.

Ignoring Bay's calls to her, she slowly dug into the bush, to reveal another puppy. There was blood running down his front paw. Liza gasped at the sight of it. She yelled to Bay, and he (unwillingly) ran over to her.

"Liza. What the heck do you need? I want to go home. NOW", he said impatiently. Liza moved out of the way to reveal the hurt dog to him. He, as she had done before, gasped.

Liza turned to face the dog once more.

"It seems you've gotten into a bit of a mess here. We'll try to find a way to help you", she said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tuft had been lying in the holly bush for a while, until he heard a bark and the sound of paws. His heart rising, he yelped "I'm over here!".

A few moments later, he saw the bush parting and a beautiful puppy's face peek in. She had a soft black and brown face, and warm brown eyes.

"Aww, man! Why do I always have the luck to meet the prettiest puppies on this planet when my HAT is broken and I'm in a mess?!" Tuft whined, a little too audibly. The girl puppy blushed as she and another puppy helped Tuft get out of the bush. Eventually, Tuft rolled out onto his back. Grinning, he attempted to stand up.

But as soon as he put his weight on all four paws, he staggered, then collapsed. He looked down again, and saw his left front paw was sticking out oddly.

"Umm...guys...you wouldn't happen to carry some sort of sling with you, would you?"

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Liza thought for a moment. The other dog couldn't walk- they would have to carry him. Bay was certainly big enough...

"Jump onto Bay's back", Liza said instantly, "And we'll give you a tow home." Despite Bay's whining, Liza knelt down to give the other dog a leg up.

"Just direct us to your housing", she said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Thanks!" exclaimed Tuft, "By the way, my name's Tuft, just incase you didn't know. And, well, I don't have a home. I live wild - sleeping under trees in the starlight, it's really quite beautiful, you know."

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Layta padded across the field and quickly spotted three pups, one of them on another's back. He appeared to be injured. Layta walked in their direction and stopped a couple of meters away to observe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Atka's ears pricked, and she pounced on Suka to get his attention. "Come on!" she said, pointing her nose towards the other puppies. Then she ran, hearing the thump of Suka behind her. Unconsciously she changed her pace so that they matched.

They almost tumbled down the hill themselves, but managed to keep their footing. When they were near, they slowed into a stop, just in time to hear Tuft say she lived in the wild.

Atka circled around the two pups, eyeing the one on the back of the other. After awhile, she yipped out, "My home is nearby. If you need to, we can take you there, if no one else minds."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next