Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I'm sorry everyone- but I'm going to need to quit this RP... I thought I'd have enough time and inspiration to be in a role play again, but apparently I don't. Sorry again, Isaac. ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Manardi gazed quizically at the pegasus. She could sense the animal's fear, but did not understand it. Nor did Isaac.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf gulped, and then she was unsure. The child was unsure of where she was, and all she was certain of now was that there were Gryphons.

And she would not answer Sakht's questions yet, not until her fear was answered.

Tears formed in her eyes, and she sputtered it out. "Have I... d-d-d-d..." She couldn't speak suddenly, and it took her a while before at last Oakleaf managed to whisper, "Died?"*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Not unless all of us are dead. Which I doubt, so no, you have not." Isaac said. Manardi clicked her beak in agreement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Shakht nodded his silent agreement to Isaac and Manardi, still peering curiously at Oakleaf. Why would she think she'd died simply because there were griffins? He hummed to himself, intrigued, but willing for the moment to let the newcomer calm down.

He contented himself with sitting to watch with his eagle eyes, and limited himself to repeating only one of his questions; "You look injured. Are you all right?" He indicated the scratches and such on her, unwilling to ignore it if she was hurt and needed help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

When Arani was fully awake, she looked upon Raitou with some amusement. She was not angry with the Griffin, rather, she was angry at herself for being so susceptible.

As if sensing the Elf's anger, Raitou clacked her beak. "Come now, Arani. We are almost there, it won't take long. And admit it... you needed the break."

Arani sighed, reaching up to her shoulder to stroke the soft feathers. "You're right, Raitou, as usual. Perhaps I do need to get out more--" She stopped speaking, and walking, abruptly. Raitou gave a soft squawk of amazement at the scene in front of them.

After all, it wasn't everyday you saw three Griffons, one Pegasus Furre, and two Half-Elfs, for surely they had that much Elven blood in them, in such a state.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oak was confused. There were Gryphons, and yet she wasn't dead? How about that. Perhaps she was near their ancestral lands - She hoped that didn't mean near Ranarron, at least not yet.

In any case, Oakleaf figured now was the time to be polite. Gryphons. Ears pointing back, she moved to a kneel and said "Oakleaf, d-d-daughter of Dethak at your s-service." It seemed the chil always stuttered.

And then, eyes still cast on the ground,, to Sakht she said "I'm f-fine... these are no new wounds."

Oakleaf did not notice, immediately, the entrance of the two newcomers.*[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:54 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He blinked, not being used to strangers offering their service. At a loss for a response he simply nodded in what he hoped was a friendly way, curious as to the newcomer's - Oakleaf - means of arriving here. He extended a wing again and tapped her shoulder, hoping to bring her eyes up from the ground so she didn't seem so...frightened? He didn't know what to think, really.

Soon, though, he turned and narrowed his eyes, staring hard in the general direction of the two newcomers. Shakht thought he heard something but wasn't sure. His crest came up slowly, wings tense, but he returned his attention to Oakleaf, still with a gentle (for a griffin) expression, but with an ear turned toward the spot Arani and Raitou remained. He was suspicious of the area but wasn't sure and didn't want to startle a visitor if there was one.

[ack sorry this is so bad, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard here and it's only 9:45]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Manardi spotted the newcomers before Isaac. She clacked her beak, getting his attention. He turned immediatly, and upon seeing the elf, was glad his hood was up. He did not want to imbrace his elven heritage, but instead his human roots.

((bleh...why does Shakespeare Fest club always make me write bad?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Arani surveyed the scene, still slightly surprised. Raitou was clacking her beak, trying to balance herself on the Queen's shoulder. Other than this, they were silent for a few minutes.

"What happened here?" Arani said after awhile. Her voice was quiet, yet loud enough to clearly be heard by all. "Tell me, quickly please."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Isaac's eyes narrowed. Why should he tell this elf the meaning of this small and certainly ackward meeting? Manardi jumped onto the youth's shoulder, and in the process pushed back his hood. The clothe fell away from his head, reveiling his face, and most importantly, his pointed ears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Shakht eyed the newcomers warily, moving closer to Oakleaf. He glanced once more at her, nudging her gently with a wing to encourage her to stop kneeling. After this he folded his wings and sat, waiting to see what unfolded between the previously hooded man-elf - the first one he'd met - and the newest arrival.

He wondered why Isaac's griffin had pushed his hood back - hadn't he seemed wary and unwilling to reveal his face earlier? - but was more intrigued by the arrival of Arani and Raitou. Shakht's eyes flashed at the elf's demand for information (this was, of course, due to his young and fierce nature.) He snapped his beak irritably, but after a moment he calmed down, realizing she had asked politely. Grumbling quietly, he waited to see if Isaac would explain their small gathering to the newcomer and her griffin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Arani took a step back in surpirse as the Griffon pulled down the hood, revealing the figure inside. He had Elf-blood in him, and human... but there was something more than that. He looked familiar somehow, yet she was quite sure she had never seen him before. Or had she? She frowned lightly, trying to place the face.

Raitou gave a chirping sort of sound, and pointed her beak slightly towards the smaller Griffin, a questioning look on her face.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Isaac raised his hood, but he knew it was far too late. They had all seen his face know. He did not blame Manardi, she had not ment to push back the hood. He blamed himself, for trying to be in the open, in daylight, were he could be seen.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3