Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Redpaw snarled. He had done it for no particular reason, there were no others to hear it at the time, and he wasn't particularly angry, he just felt like snarling.

He turned, and began pacing, as if waiting for someone. Or something. although he simply may have been bored, and waiting for something interesting to happen.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:42 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Name: Urthdigger Quickclaw
Species: Mole
Personality: Cool, calm, and chaotic
History: Urth was kidnapped from his home by a slave ship from before he could remember. Ever since he escaped, he has focused on getting revenge on pirates of all kinds. Due to his time away from his family and moles in general, he is more comfortable with the ways and manners of hares, mice, squirrels, and vermin than anything else. This has helped him out numerous times. He currently works as a mercenary, actually working if the employer is a good cause, and sabotaging those who would use him for evil.
Other: This character is basically an earlier version of my online persona, before he discovered his home and learned magic. Just a little bit of trivia for you, for all intents and purposes he's perfectly normal in this RP.

Urth sat up in a tree, whittling a small branch, when he spotted a ship out on the horizon. It was too far away at the moment to tell who the crew was, but decided to stand by to check in out, just in case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Meiou Bunny
Species: rabbit
Personality: Adventerous couragous and very outgoing (for the right price)
History: Meiou was the last survivor of his home village. It was burned to the ground when he was but a child by corsairs who not only robbed it blind an then burned it but killed or enslaved all those in the village except him. He grew up alone on the streets of another town he learned to fend for himself and care for noone but his ownself. The small child grew up to become a sword for hire. He didnt care what he was doing as long as they were paying him.
Other: He seeks what might be left of his family if they did live but hasnt any hopes that they are.

Meiou wandered along the shoreline watching the oncoming ships. He knew they might need a good sword for hire and would wait at the dock once he got there. His name had become known and most would want him to ensure their mission succeeded.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Redpaw stopped his pacing, and glanced to the left of him, looking out from the ship. He raised his top lip slightly, a sort of grin as he glanced over the waters.

He made his way slowly across the deck, still watching the waters.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Is it too late to join? I've been away holidaying after all (and I read 3 Redwall books and bought another 2 :P) If it isn't too late, here's my bio ))

((EDIT: If it's okay I'd actually like to have two characters.... see the other bio below))

Name: Lieutennant Margareta Everglade Bottlebrush Woodsap Mintleaf (Most people just call her Maggie)
Species: Long Patrol Hare (what other Redwall creatures have such long names?)
Personality: Loud and outgoing, as most hares are, her weapon is a double bladed sword (one on either end with a hilt in the middle) and her nickname among the Long Patrol is Whirlwind Woodsap
History: Maggie has been part of the Long Patrol of Salamandastron all her life and was raised by Sunflash (who loves Dibbuns ;) ) ever since he found her as a tiny leveret wandering exhausted from the South. Maggie has no recollection of who her family was and why she came from the South, however she used to have bizzare nightmares about a golden and black fox with bizzare red eyes....
Other: Maggie is all black and has green eyes and she wears a blue vest and a blue cap with a crimson feather in it. In her spare time at Salamandastron she plays the violin and loves singing.... very loudly..... at feasts.

Name: Blood-rose Whiplash
Species: Fox
Personality: Blood-rose is a cruel leader of a small corsair ship called the Blood-fang, her first mate is a black ferret called Hookclaw. Her weapon is a long whip made from an adder she slayed (or so she says ;) ) and is embedded with outward pointing thorns.
History: Blood-rose is currently sailing her ship up from the South, she is hoping to join a larger group of corsairs (which means more loot and slaves of course) and form a "fleet".
Other: Blood-rose is black with golden stripes running horizontally along her back, tail and muzzle. She has red eyes and wears a long dark purple cloak with golden tassles and two bells at the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ria wrote:
((Is it too late to join? I've been away holidaying after all (and I read 3 Redwall books and bought another 2 :P) If it isn't too late, here's my bio ))

((EDIT: If it's okay I'd actually like to have two characters.... see the other bio below))

Name: Lieutennant Margareta Everglade Bottlebrush Woodsap Mintleaf (Most people just call her Maggie)
Species: Long Patrol Hare (what other Redwall creatures have such long names?)
Personality: Loud and outgoing, as most hares are, her weapon is a double bladed sword (one on either end with a hilt in the middle) and her nickname among the Long Patrol is Whirlwind Woodsap
History: Maggie has been part of the Long Patrol of Salamandastron all her life and was raised by Sunflash (who loves Dibbuns ;) ) ever since he found her as a tiny leveret wandering exhausted from the South. Maggie has no recollection of who her family was and why she came from the South, however she used to have bizzare nightmares about a golden and black fox with bizzare red eyes....
Other: Maggie is all black and has green eyes and she wears a blue vest and a blue cap with a crimson feather in it. In her spare time at Salamandastron she plays the violin and loves singing.... very loudly..... at feasts.

Name: Blood-rose Whiplash
Species: Fox
Personality: Blood-rose is a cruel leader of a small corsair ship called the Blood-fang, her first mate is a black ferret called Hookclaw. Her weapon is a long whip made from an adder she slayed (or so she says ;) ) and is embedded with outward pointing thorns.
History: Blood-rose is currently sailing her ship up from the South, she is hoping to join a larger group of corsairs (which means more loot and slaves of course) and form a "fleet".
Other: Blood-rose is black with golden stripes running horizontally along her back, tail and muzzle. She has red eyes and wears a long dark purple cloak with golden tassles and two bells at the end.

||Well..It's obvious which ones you've ben reading, I think. XD||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Lol, well if you guessed Mariel of Redwall, The Bellmaker and Salamandastron, (and the book I bought was Redwall) then you'd be right Requiem :P I have 12 altogether, all in chronological order, except Triss, and I've read them all except Redwall which I'm reading now :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:33 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

OOC: I think I've read all of them except some of the most recent ones, which I own but need to get around to reading... now, I want to get on that ship!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Blood-rose stood on the deck of her small ship, watching the dark waves thrash and toss the Blood-fang about. Hookclaw came up to her, saluting smartly, "Gutsnout thinks 'e's spotted land Cap'n, shall I tell Riptooth to set a course for it?" Blood-rose turned to face her first mate and smiled widely, her sharp pointed teeth a perfect white, "Thankyou for the message Hookclaw, and do tell Riptooth to set a course for land." Hookclaw smiled back, about to turn around, he cried out in pain as a thorn from Blood-rose's whip pierced the flesh of his wrist and was cruelly pulled out. "However.... if you EVER give me a suggestion about what to do with MY ship, I will kill you! Is that understood Hookclaw?" Blood pouring out of his wrist, and tears out of his eyes, Hookclaw saluted with his other paw, still grimacing from the pain, "Yes Cap'n." He then skulked away, to tell Riptooth his new orders. Behind him, Bloodrose smiled wickedly.

----

Maggie walked briskly through the corridors of Salamandastron, humming a silly ditty to herself. She was on her way to lunch early, and her stomach growled impatiently. She chuckled, "Calm down ol' tum wot? Nearly at the mess hall, only one more corridor to go!" When she arrived she quickly sat down, grabbing a warm oatfarl from a bowl. Munching happily she began loading her plate from the warm spread on the table, a turnip and carrot pastie, some cool cheese studded with celery pieces, a slice of mushroom and potato pie. Her stomach growled appreciatively as she tucked away at an early lunch.

((Lol, kinda random with Maggie, thought I should start though. All that talk about food's making me hungry though :P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rektyn sighed impatiently and looked at the sun for the thousandth time that day. Spotting a searat, Bulgenose, walking by, she waved him over.

"Hoi! You! No sight of land still?"

Bulgenose looked confused.
"What? We sighted land almost half an hour ago!"

Rektyn grabbed him and shook him roughly. "And why wasn't I told? Didn't I give you scum orders to inform me immediately when land was sighted? Where's Ripclaw? I'll 'ave 'is guts for garters when I'm done wi' him!"
She parted company with Bulgenose with a hard kick at his bottom. He yelped and scampered off, muttering and cursing. Rektyn growled angrily, casting about for that cursed weasel Scragg. She didn't like the look of that one. He was too used to being in command and she suspected that some of her crew was beginning to go over to his side, Bulgenose included. Her crews respect for her was noticably dropping of late. She would have to keep a closer eye on him.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2