Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Redwall RP |Open|
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Disclaimer: I only have a few minutes tonight, so I'll edit this and finish it tomorrow. Please excuse the temporary incompleteness.||

Most of the actual story will take shape during the actual RP. The RP takes place during the time when Sunflash resided over Salamandastron. Your character can be any species, any lifestyle (corsair, long patrol, etc.) They can live in Salamandastron, Redwall, or anywhere in between.

Necessary Characters
Abbot/Abbess of Redwall
Sunflash
A minimum of 5 corsairs
2 Long Patrol hares

Please PM me if you wish to be any of these characters

IMPORTANT: you do not have to be one of the necessary characters to be a corsair/long patrol hare. The necessary ones will be vital to the plot, which is why they must PM me.

Form
Name:
Species:
History:
Other:

My Co-GM for this RP is Tryske Rainbreeze. Nothing starts until she gets here. Unless she's slow...then too bad. XD

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: No name. Sometimes called "Ghost"
Species: Otter
Personality: Shy, stutters a lot, when she shows her bravery it is reckless courage. Angsty occasionally, somewhat secretive. Afraid of just about everyone - unless she's got the reckless, foolish courage thing going.
History: To Be Revealed
Other: Albino - the centre of her eye irises is a horrible blood-red, edged jaggedly by pale pink. Often looks like a ghost- her clothes are white and in tatters. At night she is most frightening, for her unusually long fur swirls in the wind and she appears so ghostlike she has fooled grown beasts. She is very young - still Dibbun-age, but does not act like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Yay! First person to join. Good old Eo. Tryske shoulde join today or tomorrow...then we can get started..even if it is just the three of us X3||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Nay, four of us. I shall join, too. But first, I must ask... what is a Corsair? *Feels stupid*)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||A corsair is more or less just a pirate. (Very fun to play, I might add...I'll probably end up being one. Thx for joining, by the way.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Redpaw
Species: Weasel
Personality: Mean and gruff. Loyal to those whom it would be in his best attentions to be loyal to, highly unfaithful to those who aren't. He gets straight to the point, impatient with anyone who takes their time. He is bold, not afraid to get into troublesome positions. He has a generally good mind, however, as he is somewhat easily angered, most of the time it is clouded.
History: When he was a young weasel, he found himself a Crewweasel on the Bloodwake. Within the next few years, he was gradually promoted (Well, not exactly... he's a corsair. Put two and two together, and yes...) in status until he became the first Mate of the captain.
Other: In the long past, he may have been an almost pure white, however time and the sea have changed his fur into a musty grey. The only part that is not this color is his right forepaw, which is a dark reddish color. His eyes are a deep brown, and at times they seem to be either black or red, however, this is only due to however the light strikes him. From the left side of his face down to the top of his neck there is a scar, brely missing his eye, of a fight he got into many years ago.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hello everyone! Sorry I took so long. Glad to see people posted! Well, here's my char:

Name: Rektyn

Species: Ferret

Personality: Rektyn is a fairly typical ferret corsair. She uses a lot of sarcastic humor, and she isn't stupid. When she smiles, it’s usually not because she’s happy, but because she’s witnessing the suffering of others. When she is happy, she never shows it. She uses her fairly good looks (for a ferret corsair, anyway) to attract crew members to her. She loves to spread ugly lies about people she doesn't like and start mutinies against them. She is very jealous and power hungry.

History: The offspring of two corsairs, Rektyn has lived her whole life on a ship. She was raised as a corsair and knows no other life. She lives mostly on the sea, and rarely travels onto land. When she was young, she worked as a galley hand on the Seascum. At first she was considered the lowliest scum, but she gradually worked her way up through the ranks and now is highly respected by most of the corsairs-that is, the ones that want to live a day longer.

Other: Rektyn is mostly dark brown (sable), with a black mask around her dark purple eyes. She always wears a tattered black cloak, patched many times. This, in addition to her mask, gives her the appearance of someone up to no good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Finally! *jabs teh Kat* Took your sweet time, eh? Anyway, let's get started.||

Name: Delkor
Species: Ferret
Personality: Will come out
History: Will come out
Other: Captain of the Bloodwake

Name: Scragg
Species: Weasel Corsair
Personality: Nasty and evil to the core. That's all you need to know right now =3
History: Find Out :p
Other: Ditto

Name: Tamrin
Species: Mouse
Personality: Though she may appear a kind and sweet Abbeymouse, she has all the maoings of a fierce and true warrior
History: She was found as a babe in Mossflower Woods by the badgermum of Redwall, and was raised there. No one knows what happened to her parents.
Other:N/A

Name: Damsor
Species: Hare
Personality: Well...c'mon. He's a hare/
History: Born and bred a long patrol hare beneath Sunflash.
Other: N/A

Name: Rinta
Species: Otter
Personality: you'll find out
History: She is the daughter of the Skipper of Otters. He and his party were raided by vermin when she was quite yound and she was captured. The vermin grew tired of hauling her around and, being foolish, threw her in a river, forgeting she was an otter. She washed onto a bank not too far from Salamandastron and has lived alone there since.
Other: N/A

||Wow. Lots o' bios. This'll be interesting.||

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:26 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

OOC: Heh, my char originally came from a redwall RP. I'll post soon as I can think of an intro post and stuff. I'll have to remove most of his skills though I wager.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Okay. Let's start, shall we? I think we have enough people to make this a decent RP :D .

Rektyn paced the deck of her ship, the Dark Cruelty. They had been sailing ceaselessly for hours, and she was getting restless. Spotting a low-ranking searat, she beckoned to him. Her manner of speech was surprisingly good for a corsair.

"How much longer 'til we reach shore?"
The searat, obviously a new recruit, saluted furiously, replying.
"Not long now, m'lady. Slobnose says an 'our at most."
Rektyn bared her teeth in what could hardly be called a grin.
"Good. I've had enough of this cursed waiting. Tell Snobgut, or whatever 'is name was, to get the landing supplies ready."

Having finished with him, she gave a curt nod of her head, dismissing him. Obviously relieved, the searat backed away, still saluting and bowing. Making sure no one was looking, she allowed herself a rare smile. "M'lady! Ha!"
Quietly chortling to herself, she turned with a sweep of her long tattered cloak and strode toward her quarters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Scragg paced on the deck; a scowl distorting his features. Hhad not felt at ease on this cursed ship since the moment he set paw on it.

Part of this was because the ship was not his precious Darkhelm, where he had been nearly raised. This was coupled with the fresh shame of losing his ship to those bloody hare patrols. They had shot dow the Darkhelm with fire arrows. Little of his crew had survived. The first mate, two officers, and Scragg himself had been rescued by the Dark Cruelty

He stopped and stiffened at te sound of pawsteps, coupled with the swishing of a cape. Moments later a ferret-what was her name...Raptym?- came into view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rektyn strode toward her quarters, deep in thought. She was so preoccupied she didn't see Scragg, and almost walked into him. Looking up, she started to apologize.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see-oh. You."

Seeing who it was, she simply looks down again and walks past with an air of superiority. Of course, going past, she makes sure to *accidentally* kick Scragg in the shin.

Last edited by Tryske Rainbreeze on Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[OOC question time! This ship have a slave galley? That'd be a fairly good place for Ghosty to be ^.^ If not, I'm sure I can think of something else.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((And do I need to be anywhere specific? Yeah. Confuzzled... meh.))

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:16 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Eo wrote:
[[OOC question time! This ship have a slave galley? That'd be a fairly good place for Ghosty to be ^.^ If not, I'm sure I can think of something else.]]

||No slave galley on the Dark Cruelty. However, once we get all the corsairs onto Bloodwake, it will have a galley. And Scragg is the slave master. *wicked grin*

Twiz, in answer to your question: No. There is absoutely no set place to begin the RP, as long as you end up on the Bloodwake||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next