Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Haldlaw Kingdom [[Started - Need Major Characters]]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Got idea from a LARP me, Sir_Isaac, Tharkun and a person not on PPT started.

There's this kingdom ruled by a king who refuses to belive that war can possibly exist on his borders. A mage, Lyadra, has repeatedly tried to contact him with a message that war is coming to the borders of Haldlaw. Each time he has ignored her- for she has done this many times, and has been wrong just as many times. But this time she's got proof. Lyadra sends a message to at least one person - maximum five- and tells them to inform the king that a massive force is going to attack his kingdom for its marvellous resources, beautiful castle, and of course power.

But the King is too in love with the office he holds to acknowledge for a second even that the peace he has held so long could be disturbed. (Sound familiar, Harry Potter fans?)
He abides by the laws he has written or upheld very tightly, unless shown a very good reason to make an exception.

Characters we will Need:
King (You provide a name!)
Lyadra
Invaders, especially leader

*The face of a mage of unknown age (hey that rhymed) slowly wavers into view, in a small pond. In a far-off voice it says, "War is now threatening the realm of Haldlaw. I need you... Tell the king of what is happening."

Bios:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Last edited by Eo on Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Oh...my...god. :o Eo, what the heck is wrong with you???*sigh* may as well join.))
Name:Nakare
Personality:kinda angsty, and physco
Appearance: Dark brown hair that falls half way down her back, green eyes, skin of a nice tannish color. wears a black robe and no shoes.
Other:Well, she's an apprentice mage, and a pyrokentic. And she can talk to dead people(or at least thinks she can). She has a curved dagger named Wheatsheaf and a garled staff that she is never with out. The rest will be reveil throughout the roleplay.

((did you have to put this rp on ppt? Oi...))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name:Kalim Kirienne
Personality:Moody,Dark
Appearance:Black Spikey Hair, Blue Eyes, pale white skin, he is wearing a black cloak, and armor underneath. He is an Elf.
Other:He is a Warrior/Ranger, he has a long sword, that is tinted black, it is called Blackguard. He also has a small crossbow, usally on his belt, there is an assortment of knives, hidden.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((If I offer to be Lyadra, can I make up the bio information, except for the name, of course?))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dawn2 wrote:
((If I offer to be Lyadra, can I make up the bio information, except for the name, of course?))

'Course Dawn! ^^

Hehe Isaac. Did I have to? Nope. I just wanted to... I like this entrance I've got going. Not quite like we'll ever continue this RL, right? (Considering where we'd gotten and all)

I think I'll wait for about... I dunno, three, four more people to join till we start. This thing'll always be open though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Oooh! Can I be one of those three or four people? ... yes, I'm hyper right now...)

Name: Arani Melack
Personality: She's hyper, but can usually manage to keep it in check. She is easily over excited, however, and tends to talk alot.
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. Her clothes are a dust brown tunic and pants, and she usually has a pouch filled with a bunch of small trinkets she has acquired over the years on her belt. She has a light cloak with a hood that she wears at times, and its color is brown.
Other: Her parents died when she was young, both by a fever they had caught somehow. She was taken in by a woman whose Son and husband had been killed in a battle a few years before that. The woman took good care of her, and helped her become the person she now is. The cloak was an heirloom from her mother.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Eh... I'm rather rusty. Better just stick to a normal bio, I don't think I'm ready for something important yet.))

Name: Kia Tyler
Personality: Very serious. She disapproves on fooling around. If she has to do something, she wants it done quickly and with sense.
Appearance: Never a believer in fun or vanity, her red, straight hair goes directly to her hips, never in ponytails or clips, and she is always completely dressed in black, except for at church (where she wears gray).
Other: Nope.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

So, we are going to start soon?

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okayy, we can begin now! (And this is still Quite Open!)

Name: Oakleaf
Personality: Shy, afraid of almost everything. When she does muster up bravery, it is foolish, reckless courage.
Appearance: Small Pegasus furre (anthro), very runty with large emerald eyes. Her mane and tail are blood-red and her fur is a light reddish roan, banded with broad, swirly stripes of sea-blue. She carries a sword far too big for her.
Other:To Be Revealed

Now... let's begin!

Post subject: Ike!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:35 pm 

((Aqua: Am I on time? Herrherr. This is my (first) character, though he's not of any significance initially - he's just a traveller, who does not know anything of wars. Just a general direction.
Name: Ectovius (Ecto) Tsunami
Age: Debatable. He looks 14, but sounds like he could be older mentally, with a great number of stories of his adventures for a 14-year old. Maybe some sort of magic keeps him young (which would explain his rank), or he's just a bookworm with imagination...
Race: Human
Class: Mage (Elemental, Water)
History: Born in Elmen, a curious land of all different terrains, he quickly grew to be a genius. Though not as strong as others physically, his intellect made up for this, and he learned fighting styles with weapons of all sorts. He left Elmen at a definite biological 7, along with (At the time) 5 year old Leon, a friend of his who barely managed to keep up, 7 year old Valom, a moody kid who was also a friend, and 14 year old Carmen, rather an idiot but strong enough to take down a mountain by sneezing. For they were dubbed the Four Elementals, and their travels to the world had begun. Nowadays, he travels alone, usually, though he often meets with the others again. All else is a mystery though.
Fighting style: Custom - incl. Mage's staff.
Weapon(s): Metal Mage's staff made out of some kind of silver, and topped with a Sapphire he managed to obtain on one particular trip. Dubbed Espia, after a cat he left with his parents when he left Elmen. Generally handy with all kinds of weapons, though.
Other items: Silver pendant around neck - shaped like a manta ray, he says it has "Usefulness". Plus a simple burlap sack, full of absolute crud, but some random useful junk as well.
Personality: Usually serious. Highly intellectual. Critical. Sarcastic. Calm. Jokey. Erratic overall.
Appearance: Black, short, scruffy hair. Dark blue eyes. Dark blue lenses, in silver frames. Palish skin. A few freckles. Medium-thin frame. Blue wizard's cloak, slightly modified to look more like trousers, and be more flexible for climbing and swimming. Burlap sack on back. Pendant described above.
Other: Rack is his companion, gained whilst passing through Hyrule, an unusual land with several races. Rack is basically, a brillinat blue Hylian fairy, though he is rather stupid. But he's also very determined.
Ecto is not head Water elemental for nothing. He can swim like a superfish, and can render Water to his will.

Aqua: Whew!))

Post subject: Re: Ike!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

AquaGodOfWater wrote:
((Aqua: Am I on time? Herrherr.

Nah... I'm gonna put up a sign saying Always Open on this, thankee for reminding me.

Go ahead and start! I need someone to get the message from Lyadra, It can't be Oakleaf, I"m sorry to say... because, well, A. Lyadra has no idea who she is, B. Oak isn't currently anywhere Lyadra can contact her, and C. I'm probably gonna use the same entrance I had when we Larped this.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:37 pm 

((Aqua: I'll need to enter Ecto later, so for now... I wait.))

All hail the almighty REQUIEM, who brought life to this set from a simple request!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Even though I reseved the message in the LARP, I have come up with a different way for Nakare to make an entrance, so don't look at me. That, and I've been having writer's block resently.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Oy, someone needs to be leader of the conquering armies, too! And give them a name, while they're at it. I'm going to steer fully clear of that one, though. Let alone the idiot king.. Yeah, I'll be one of the three or four people.]

Name: Dalanna
Appearance: Fairly bland appearance, except that her fairly short brown hair radiates from her scalp in all directions, nearly straight.
Occupation: Servant to a member of the royal court. This duchess is forever looking for a worthy bridegroom and drags most of her servants along on her hunt. Dalanna is basically a hunter and farmer; the Duchess Lauria learned not to use her for matchmaking long ago. And if she was content as such, she wouldn't be in this RP.

[And we... officially... begin now. Twizzler, be prepared.]

Dalanna gaped at the water she was about to draw from. Had someone wrought a spell about her meal? But then she glanced at the young girl beside her, and she seemed similarly startled. Why on earth would this old woman address her with such news? And in such an extravagant manner? She had heard no stirrings of war - granted, the Duchess kept her busy enough that she could rarely chat at the tavern in their town of the week - but the expected party would be likewise in the dark.The expected party, though, could never be her. As far as she knew, she was not even obscure, let alone renowned, her skill with the bow aside.

She inclined her head towards the dusty-haired girl beside her. "What was that?"

[It makes sense if the message is meant for Ectovius, I think. Even if he has no foggy clue whatsoever.]

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name:Geoff
Personality: Outgoing
Appearance: Always dressed in colorful, outlandish clothes. Unkept brown hair coming out from all directions, accented by odd blue eyes.
Other: A court bard, Geoff is somewhat of a jack of all trades. Along with his steed Myrii, they ride from kingdom to kingdom looking for some way to preform for a little gold. Prominent with flute and fiddle, juggling is another one of his skills.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next