Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[My GOD. Frickin' DERNY.]]

*Oakleaf found herself thrown at the feet of the General - the king could not be bothered with such things as petty thievery. Small hands bound tightly behind her back, leaving her wings with little room to move, the child lay in a crumpled heap of green tatters and reddish fur. Her blood-red mane spread over her face and onto the floor as she lay there, struggling with all her might against the thick rope, though in vain. One soldier, the one who had thrown her down so forcefully, stepped forward towards the derny, holding a magnificent sword, one hand on the hilt and the other under the blade. "This miscreant attacked us, sir." The other - "We caught her stealing - " "And she just... lunged when we said stop."

Oakleaf said nothing.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Hey, Eo, do you stil have the role of Lyadra the sorceress open? If so, I might apply to be her]]

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eo wrote:
[[My GOD. Frickin' DERNY.]]

((*smacks self in forehead* Eomer, you dork...))

Nakare looked at the men's faces, raising a thin red eyebrow. "Well now, what wonderful soldiers we have, that know how to hurt a mystic," she said, voice dripping with sarcasm. She cuffed one of the men. "Go," she snapped, "and don't bother me unless it's something important!" She pulled the knife from her boot, she kneeled next to the pegasus, and in one swift motion, cut the bindings. "Idiots," she muttered, "can't even respect their own laws..."

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Last edited by Sir Isaac on Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[... Dude, you totally ignored my post concerning Nakare.
And yes, Lyadra is still - very- open.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Eo wrote:

[[I may fill out a bio tomorrow, in the morning or after I come back from school. I've always liked playing mage characters. I'd get to make up the bio for Lyadra, besides her name, right?]]

*Edit* Changed a bit

Last edited by Trinity on Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trinity wrote:
Eo wrote:

[[I may fill out a bio after I come baxk from school. I've always liked playing mage characters. I'd get to make up the bio for Lyadra, besides her name, right?]]

[[Yes indeed, Trin! H'anyways, I shall wait for Isaac's post. Depending on what location it was in, mine can come directly after. Maybe. e.e]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eo wrote:

Sorry!!! you confused me! i'll edit my post later, i don't have much time right now, i'll probably do either tomorrow at or after school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf looked up, scarce daring to belive that she was free. Her emerald eyes were wide with fear, yes, but also confusion, and above all gratefulness. Standing, shaking like mad as she did so - as if something were wrong with her joints. Oakleaf bowed her head, backing a few steps clumsily, and whispered, "Thank you, miss." Errrr! Bit more perceptive than the soldiers, eh?*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Name: Ankatra
Personality: Agressive, very short tempered and never afraid
Appearance: 6'3", long gray hair, long red robe with a gold rim and he always hold a silver staff with an eagle shape at the top
Other: He is a mage but an evil one he is leading the attack on Haldor to try to expand his kingdom.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Is this ok?))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Lyadra
Age: Unknown, looks to be 19, is probably MUCH older than that
Personality: Calm, mature, and seems to almost constantly be in a trance. In reality, she's just distant. Distant to the point of slight clumsiness. If there's a fight going on, she may be pondering the meaning of life, and this is how she lost her friend, so long ago.
Appearance: Lyadra has alabaster white skin, like the skin of a china doll, smooth and almost umblemished. She has a short scar across her back. She is rather short, and has sapphire-blue eyes, framed by curly, ebony black hair that fall to her shoulders. She wears a light-weight white sleeveless top, and a deep blue skirt, that has a gradient to a slightly lighter blue, that falls past her ankles. Around her neck, she wears a deep black choker, and a silver chain with a small circular pendant. She wears two thick silver bangles on her right wrist, and one thin bangle on her left. Although they are mostly covered by long, unattached sleeves. She carries a winged staff around.

Other: She owns a small cat-like creature, the exact species unknown. The cat, Pan, can communicate with others, but mainly with Lyadra, and he does that privately.
-------------------------
[[Sorry if the bio seemed too Mary-Sueish, tell me if I should make adjustments]]

Lyadra sighed. She was exhausted, lost, and didn't even know if anyone had received her message. 'Gods, this simple spell exhausted me... Argh, I don't know what to do!' Calming herself down, she splashed the water from a nearby pond on her face. Taking deep breaths, she concentrated her energy. Then, she heard a rustle in the bushes. Her sapphire eyes jolted open wide with fear.
A small cat like creature emerged. "Ahh, Pan! Come here," she spoke in a soothing voice. The cat quickly padded over, and leapt into her arms. 'Shouldn't we try to get out of this forest?' "Don't worry, we're going to rest for a bit, then find our way out, alright Pan?" Lyadra lay down, and Pan curled up next to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ankatra dismounted his jet black horse to look ahead. He used his staff to make the image in front of him zoom in.
"That King is either stupid or cocky he hasn't even rounded up his forces yet... THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EASY ONE MEN!" He said shouting the last bit. "Remember women and children first!" he shouted.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lyadra woke to the sound of a yell, though she couldn't hear what the person said. She looked over to Pan, and found him prowling suspiciously around, hair bristled and teeth bared. "What's wrong, Pan?" 'The invaders are coming! We've got to find our way out of this forest, NOW!' Lyadra scooped up the cat and ran blindly through forest, not stopping for anything.

Lyadra's outfit got caught on low-growing branches, and her arms and face got deeply cut, but she kept running, until she reached the mouth of the forest. She and Pan sat behind a tree, finding that the voice was closer. Lyadra peered around a tree and saw a mage, ordering an army. She ducked back behind the tree and stifled a gasp. 'The invaders,' 'Yes, Pan, and they're right over there. Don't make a sound, and don't move at all' Lyadra and Pan communicated privately, behind the thick oak tree.

[[The quotation marks are speaking parts, and the one dashes, as I call them('...') are Lyadra and Pan communicating, if you're wondering.]]

Last edited by Trinity on Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"You my go now, mystic," Nakare said, "I have little time for the likes of theft." She turned to a scroll- a map of Hawdlaw. Her troops were just a smaller branch of the main troops, but they were still a hundred strong, of people like her, who lived on the Southern border of Hawdlaw. She pulled of her helm scratching her head, thinking of the best route to take along the river.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf merely stood there for a good long time, apparently ignoring Nakare's command. She hesitated, then picked up the sword one of the soldiers had dropped. It was nearly two-thirds her own size (mostly because Oakleaf was so small!). Three emeralds shone at any point of the hilt, the one that served as the pommel-stone wrapped in the wood of the main hilt like roots round a seed. It was wood that would not burn nor splinter nor easily break. Sheathing it, she slowly started to move to a position among the troops.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ankatra stayed behind he senced the presence of a magical person in the forest. 'Hmmm... who could that be?' He thounght to himself. 'It can't me another Mage can it? No! No... It's probably just a Unicorn...'

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next