Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lyadra knew that she was being sensed, and quietly inhaled. 'I'll scout for you, Lyadra," Pan told her. 'No!' she mentally screamed, but Pan was already on his way. He pretended he was coming out from the forest, instead of behind the tree, and softly padded up near the army.

Lyadra was tensed up, repeating, 'Please, Pan, no!' Although Pan didn't go right in front of the army, he stayed close, and calmly licked his paw clean, secretly watching. 'Pan, come back. Please.' The cat ignored her. Taking a chance, Lyadra's arm snaked out, and grabbed Pan's tail, while she was sure no one was looking.

[[Ooh, Lyadra's a bad girl! It doesn't matter if you catch her or not, CD.]]

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((Is it Ok if he knows you? If not I'll edit.))
Ankatra senced the magic moving. It was out of the forest. He seen her and a cat. 'Hmm Lyadra... she must've warned the kingdom... I'll deal with her later...' he thought Projected to her 'Hello I seen you... no point in denying But If you think you can stop me Lyadra YOU ARE MISTAKEN!'
With that he urged his hourse to move faster.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Sure, it's okay if they know each other! We'll have to figure out how, though. And Pan and Lyadra didn't quite go out of the forest yet, they're hiding behind a tree in there, although it is at the very edge. :P]]

Lyandra frowned. Ankatra had sensed her. 'Pan, do you think anyone got the message...' 'I'm really not sure, Lyadra. I just don't know...' Lyadra scooped up Pan in her arms, and headed off in the general direction of the river.

[[Meh, I'm hoping Lyadra will eventually meet up with Oakleaf and Nakare, but who knows. Sir Isaac did talk about a route along a river]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Nakare, placing her helm back on her head, felt the beginings of a headache. She set aside the map, and sent a squire to find Dancer. She turned to one of the men. "Assemble your five swiftest men, Captain," she commanded, "And have them meet me here. We shall ride to the river, to find Ankatra." The man nodded and was off.

Ten minutes past, and the squire returned with Dancer, the spear that usually was clipped to the saddle was gone, to make it easier for him to move. Five men on horseback approuched, the captain behind them. "Here they are, General," He said. Nakare nodded. "You will watch things here until we find Ankatra," She said, and, mounting Dancer, lead the small group on it's route to the river.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf went, for the most part, unnoticed. A brilliant idea struck her - ducking out of sight, Oakleaf relaxed herself. With a few adjustments to her clothing, she was ready. With a loud cricking sound, Oakleaf is in the form of a normal, feral pegasus. Though she still retains hands which make the change a lot less convincing, her blue feathering hides them almost completely. Oakleaf trots up, with surprising ease though the transformation is not complete, and will not be for some minutes, and with her teeth takes some supplies from a pony's back, eyes gleaming with pride at just how smart she is. She flips them over her own back then trots to catch up with Nakare. Oak's back is covered in a cape, hiding her wings. She's trying to pass herself off as a supply-bearing pony... to follow Nakare. Why is the question.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The army was making alot of progress it had covered 1 mile in 20 minutes (They're on horses remember...). Lyadra was still in the back of his mind. He was remembering things from his past he shook his head and put the battle firmly in his mind.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'Lyadra, we're travelling too slow! We'll never get to the river at this rate.' Pan called to Lyadra. She stopped a moment, and saw a village. A plan formed in her head. She walked towards it, and noticed that everyone was inside. 'Good,' she thought. 'Lyadra, you're not planning on...' But it was too late, Lyadra untied a nearby horse, and walked it quickly out of the village.
Once out, she hopped on the horse's back, Pan clinging to her shoulder, and urged the horse in the direction of the river. The bay mare trotted along, and then went into a gallop towards the river.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

'Lyadra! I know you hear this' He projected to her. 'I will deal with you later! You will be repaid for your betraying me!'

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lyadra shook her head, trying to get Ankatra's message out of her mind. 'What is it, Lyadra?' Pan asked. "Hmm? Oh, nothing Pan." Lyadra replied, still looking ahead. "Whoa," she stopped the horse. 'Have we arrived?' "No, not yet, but we're almost there. The horse needs to rest." Lyadra tethered the horse to a tree, and brought it a skin of water. The horse drank thirstily, while Lyadra plopped down on the lush grass, joined by Pan.

Lyadra felt Pan's pangs of exhaustion, and let him rest. After the horse had drunk, she plucked Pan of off the grass carefully, and climbed onto her mount, setting him on the section of saddle in front of her. She urged the horse to go on, trying to keep Pan asleep, and started again to head towards the river.

[[Pretty much a useless post, but I wanted to show what Lyadra did about the message from Ankatra]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ankatra had almost reached the river it was about 10 minutes away. The forest could still be seen the treetops swaying in the wind. He tried not to the about that woman that he had once called his freind. He expected troops at the river but there were none that were visible at a distance.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Edit* ((You gotta, like, ignore this now. I had a blonde moment. Blah, stupid blondeness.))

Last edited by Trinity on Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((I've been here for a week and I've already posted 263 times, and that's not counting the No Nutritional Value Bourd! LOL))
Ankatra was making progress. He could now see the small army by the River. He could see Lyadra ahead with his zoomed view.
"We outnumber them men! Let us ride in and bring death to them all!"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Nakare laughed darkly. "Fool!" She cried merrily, "Do you not recognise his forces when you see them? How could I attack my own leader, hmm? I'd just as soon attack a mystic!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sir Isaac wrote:
Nakare laughed darkly. "Fool!" She cried merrily, "Do you not recognise his forces when you see them? How could I attack my own leader, hmm? I'd just as soon attack a mystic!"

((Dang, read your bio wrong. Thought you were from Haldlaw, not attacking it... I feel so stupid, do you think we could disregard that last post I made?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((yeah, it's okay.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next