I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:48 pm

((LOL I didn't either Ignore my last post and replace it with this:))
'My men have already made it to the river. I just need to catch up to them.' He thought.
"Our front line have already made it to the river! And have obviously destroyed any soldiers there!".
((He doesn't know that the king hasn't sent any to meet him...))

Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:34 pm

((Hmm, I wonder where our other players are, I'll die without 'em. There was *Dranzer*, halfbakedbliss, Celtic~Knot~, who came back as Celknota, and Tharkun... Oh yeah, I don't think Twizzler withdrew, did she?))

Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:44 pm

((whoa, people remembered me? Well then, post I shall!!!(with some pushing on SI's part, that is)))

Celknota sneezed as she drew closer to the river. Cotton made her sneeze- but there were no cotton trees around. Then she relised it- it was horses that made her sneeze as well. She glimpsed a group of horses not far down the river. The girl ducked behind a tree, gazing out at them. A red-headed woman was at the head of the band, and she looked like one not to be trifled with. Celknota fought back another sneeze, as not to attrack attention.

Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:58 pm

Trinity wrote:((Hmm, I wonder where our other players are, I'll die without 'em. There was *Dranzer*, halfbakedbliss, Celtic~Knot~, who came back as Celknota, and Tharkun... Oh yeah, I don't think Twizzler withdrew, did she?))

((Yeah It's kinda dead here without them...))

Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:37 pm

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
Trinity wrote:((Hmm, I wonder where our other players are, I'll die without 'em. There was *Dranzer*, halfbakedbliss, Celtic~Knot~, who came back as Celknota, and Tharkun... Oh yeah, I don't think Twizzler withdrew, did she?))

((hey, I came back, darn it!))

Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:57 pm

Celknota wrote:
.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:

((hey, I came back, darn it!))

((Ok but that one out of five. and we didn't include Eo she hasn't posted in a while!))

Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:12 pm

[[...Well hi there... well Oak's still following Nakare o.o;; I'll get Thar to respond, tho.]]

Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:12 pm

Eo wrote:[[...Well hi there... well Oak's still following Nakare o.o;; I'll get Thar to respond, tho.]]

((Ok, then, more players for us. Is Oak going to help Nakare fight against Haldlaw, or is she sort of spying for Haldlaw? Basically, is Oak good or evil?))

Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:26 pm

((Hadn't we better start Rping again?))

Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:41 pm

Lyadra looked ahead, and saw a young woman behind the trees. She tied the horse to a nearby tree, and hopped off swiftly and quietly, still holding Pan. She prepared her staff, just in case it was an enemy, and headed over to the woman, and lightly tapped her on the shoulder.

((My writer's block for this is gone! I don't want this RP to die...))

Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:46 pm

((Sorry 'bout the inactivity, I've been swamped with work and school lately.))

Celknota jumped, turning, her wand at the ready. Her blue eyes narrowed at the girl. "Are you a friend, or foe?" She asked.

Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:54 pm

Lyadra gripped her staff tighter. "It depends. Are you for, or against Haldlaw. I, myself, am a Haldlaw supporter." she whispered. Just then, Pan jumped out of her arms, growling quietly and baring his teeth. "If you are for Haldlaw, come with me. The enemy swiftly approaches..." Her sapphire blue eyes narrowed, as she watched the tiny figures at the river move around, like busy ants.
Last edited by Trinity on Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:36 am

[[Oak'd probly be for Haldlaw. Sir Isaac! POST, dagnabbit!]]

Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:22 pm

((Finally someone posted... I've been waiting for ages))
High spirits were flaring up. Knowing that Haldaw would soon be thiers.
Ankatra refused to believe that the king would have sent only a few men as the defence. He was sure that he would be smarter than that.

He remembered when he used to be in the army of Haldaw. But he also remembered how they'd banished him. This assualt was more than a simple assimilation of land.

It was Revenge!
Topic locked