Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Quest for Theren
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Children and young teenagers (up to the age of 14) are being kidnapped from the world of Theren. Human, Elf, Dwarf... any. A council is called to find these children and return them to their homes. Along the way, a great truth is revealed that could affect all the worlds in the universe...

Name: Kisa Chance
Species: Denatou Elf
Magic (if any): Storm, light, healing, limited earth
Weapons (if any): A hand and a half sword, a longbow, and two daggers
Appearance: Storm-grey eyes, sandy-blonde hair. She has naturally tanned skin, and she wears sand colored clothes. She is tall
Other: Her parents were killed by a fire when she was seven. She is now the leader of the Denatou Elves, and takes care of her younger sister, Ember.

Name: Amdir Mallorn
Species: Human
Magic (if any): Known she has magic, but unknown what type or types
Weapons (if any): A hand and a half sword, a bow, and a dagger
Appearance: Pale skin, black eyes, and black hair. She wears only black clothes and her only item of jewelry is a Crystalline Griffon Pendant.
Other: Nothing is known about her history and she is said to come out of nowhere. Her almost constant companion is a small Dragon called Shenol. She has a strange book and an Onyx stone cut like a Dragon. Sometimes her eyes seem to whirl around in circles, or even change colors.

Use this bio:

Name:
Species:
Magic (if any):
Weapons (if any):
Appearance:
Other:

(I'm back. Most of you may not remember, or even know me, but here I am, back from my year long absence. Long story.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Chippers
Species: Faerie
Magic: Endless
Weapons: Wand
Appearance: Small with Silverlined wings and twinkling toes
Other: When needed I'm here in a flash *of lightning*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Kenre
Species: Half-Elf
Magic (if any): Ambient weather magic; with some abilities in earth and fire.
Weapons: Glaive
Appearance: Long brown hair falls in a straight curtain to her waist; framing her pale features and sharp grey eyes. she is a fair sight to the eyes, but hardly pays attention to her looks.
Other: Born to a human mother, she was shunned from her town of birth because of her elven qualities. Nor is she accepted among elves, for their belief that her human side might taint their 'pure' race. She is considered a wanderer, without a home or people.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

All right, when three more people join in I'll start.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Rita
Species: half-human, half-elf
Magic (if any): none
Weapons (if any): sword
Appearance: Short light brown hair with light green streeks in it. white t-shirt, green-brown eyes, brown shorts, black boots. she is rather short for her age.
Other: She is very skilled with a sword. she is very mystereous, and keeps things to her self. she is sereous at times, but knows when to have fun. she is a bit of a show off.

Last edited by Crow on Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Twizz! You're back! Back! Back! ^_^

Name: Elily
Species: Human [magic practiser]
Magic (if any): White and black magic
Weapons (if any): A staff. Two long pheonix feathers hang from it, one white and one black.
Appearance: She has long, black hair which hangs at her waist. She has startingly green eyes, signs of witch blood in her.
Other: Her mother was a practiser of black magic [witch], but she encouraged her daughter to take on white magic also. Her mother had only started learning white magic two years ago, but it was a little late. Realising that mastery in black magic only was useless, she decided to teach her daughter white magic at an early age.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Meiou Bunny
Species: Anthro Rabbit (if its ok with you twiz)
Magic (if any): Light and Dark
Weapons (if any): A mysterious looking sword inscribed with runes only visible under moonlight.
Appearance: A 5'10 tall humanoid rabbit creature wearing a black tunic with red lining black leather pants and boots and the sword on his back. His amber eyes almost seem like the full moon itself on a cloudless night.
Other: Meiou was a orginaly created as a joint effort by various races as a protecter of the forest. Unfortunatly all the magic that was poured into his very being gave him free will and a mind of his own. He stayed for awile to protect the forest till the ones who made him disapeered in wich afterwards he started to wander the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yes, I'm back! I'm back! And so happy I am. And Meiou--it's fine. I'm not picky, and it'll make the role play interesting. Ok. Now starting the RP.)

Kisa Chance squirmed in her chair, trying to get into a more comfortable position, but did not succeed. The chair had very little padding. Her gaze shifted slightly. Now, instead of looking at the speaker--King Draman, who had summoned them--she was looking out the window. Her thoughts turned to what she would be doing at this hour, if she hadn't have been called. She would have been helping her younger sister, Ember, learn control of her magic. She immediately scolded herself--she had to find her sister before she could teach her! Her sister had been one of the ones kidnapped about a week ago.
"As you all know, children have been kidnapped from all over the world of Theren." King Draman was saying, and Kisa snapped back into attention. "I have called you here to search for them. I will give all of you a choice whether you wish to go or not, and I will provide some of your supplies. I believe the Denatou will be providing horses for those who need them?" the king said, glancing over at Kisa.
"Yes." Kisa said simply, glancing at those around her. There were other Elves, a few Half-Elves, some humans, a dwarf or two, and some things she couldn't even name, or even see. A few, like her, were in chairs, but most were standing.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The cloaked rabbit stepped forward and kneeled respectfully before the king as he spoke "You have my blade and magic.I really have no use for a horse being what I am for itd be much easier and faster to go by foot."

LilEdit: 3 sentences of RP please!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Let me show you how it's REALLY done!

Bio

Name: Ryoko
Species: half battle demon
Magic: none
Weapons: her body
Appearance: http://www.theouteredge.com/anime/pics/ryoko002.jpg
Height: 5'8''
Other: Some rumors say she was abandoned by her human mother and has raised herself her entire life. Another rumor is that she killed her mother, unaware of her own strength at the time. Very little else is known about her and very few want to know.
Abilities: Hightened senses, strength, speed, agility, inteligence, etc.

IC: Ryoko stood there and listened to the king, but with little interest. She didn't care about lost children. They were the ones who weren't able to protect themselves. It wasn't her problem.

"Then why am I here?" she asked herself, her voice barely above a whisper. She knew why. Because not even she could disobey the orders of a king. She looked around the room. There were many creatures, including humans. She hated humans. They were so weak and useless. Why had they been summoned?

"Useless morons. What good will they do?" she chuckled softly. God she was bored. So many people and yet it was so quiet. Of course it was quiet, the king was speaking. *Kings! Bah!* she thought. She snorted. How long could it possibly take to tell them to find a few children?

"Obviosly a very long time." she mumbled. Just then the topic of transportation arose with the mentioning of horses. Ryoko snorted again. The humans may need horses but not her. A rabbit stepped forward and told the king he had no need of a horse. *There is a wise rabbit!* she thought. Then she too stepped forward, but only made a small bow. She did not believe in serving royalty.

"With all do respect, I agree. I have no need of a horse." she said. There was an edge to her voice that suggested malice. How could the king have been foolish enough to invite a demon into his throne room? She smiled maliciously. *All kings are fools. There have never been any exceptions!* she thought. She hoped none in the room were mind readers.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Last edited by Ryoko on Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sitting in a flower blossom comfortably listening to all that is going on around her Chipper thought this would be a fun adventure. She would come but they need not know that she's on their side just yet. Their is safety in numbers but they don't need to know she has friends in high and low places; for it is said it is better not to be seen till needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rita sat there, slouched in her chair. Her mouth was shut tight. She knew why she was here. She was the best with a sword, well, one of them, that was her age. She was young, but very mature, almost too mature. She looked around at the others who were called. She watched as the rabvit requested for no horse. hmm, good idea... she thought to her self. "i dont need a horse either" she said, just loud enough so everyone could hear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir Mallorn looked up, towards Ryoko. A half-smile was on her lips, and her eyes seemed to swirl, much like the small dragon on her shoulder. "I, too, shall join." she said. "My name is Amdir Mallorn."

King Draman frowned. "I do not remember summoning you."

"She's with me. We're both going." Kisa said quickly. "She already has her horse. I'll keep an eye on her, and make sure she doesn't get into to much trouble."

Amdir glanced at Kisa, and then went back to standing in her own little corner, trying not to be noticed.

(I'm a little rusty, Ryoko! I'm surprised I can even think of a reply this long... it is kinda short though, isn't it?)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou merely stood back up and pulled the hood of his cloak back up as his ears slid out through slits in it. He moved to the back of the room quietly as he listened to the others and how most so far had refused the offer for a horse.

WhiteEdit: Please follow the three sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quickly Chipper flings from one plant to the other as Meiou's cloak swishes againts her wings as he moves to the back of the room. Unnoticed by the others as she moves to safety. "Whew." she said. Sometimes it's not easy being so small but at other times it is to an advantage. Still listening closely she thinks some may not fully understand the importance that a horse might have. This Journey may take them far into places they have never been. With people they have never met. They might even be mightier then the sword. After all what Kind of peson would kidnap an innocent child???

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next