Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Isabel laughed while being showed into the bathroom. Through the small gap in the door opening she could see Stella digging her way through Isabel's huge collection of clothes, shoes and accessories.

With water still dripping from her hair Isabel stepped out from the bathroom and onto the floor of her bedroom. She quickly grabbed a towel hanging on the wall and made a neat turban to keep her wet hair in. She then rushed over to her bed where Stella had placed some clothes.

"Oooh lovely!” she said eying the clothes, "and you still think your sense of what is fashionable sucks? Silly, this looks great!" she added with a smile.

((I'll let you continue with the choice of clothes, mmkay?))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

On the bed lay a new dress Stella had found in the closet. It was knee length, and very blue. It formed a sort of gradient, starting at navy at the bottom hem and ending in a bright blue at the top. To go along with the dress came a white crystal necklace and matching earrings, and black sandaled heels.

"I suppose it is a bit elegant", she said cautiously, "But it's never too late to make a nice first impression."

She stepped out of the room in order for Isabel to get dressed. She eyed the clock- 12:15.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh shush you!" Isabel said giving Stella a friendly push, "I love it." she added with confidence.

As Stella stepped out of the room Isabell dressed herself. The dress and jewelry were a perfect match. The shoes were quite new, but even they suited the dress. She didn't have the time to tell Stella to enter the room before she was already in it. The two seemed to still have that special connection, Isabel was happy that she had gotten to know such a great person as Stella.

While Isabel was running all over the place Stella seemed to be rather calm, as usual, and was just organizing the mess Isabel made.

Now she felt as if everything was complete, her hair was stylishly curled and her make-up was light but still beautifying. With more than many protests she had even managed to test her new mascara and berry-colored lip gloss on Stella. Eying the lock she could see that it was 1 o'clock. Grabbing her car keys and handbag she grabbed Stella's arm friendly, who was merely able to grab her own things before she was dragged out of the apartment by the smiling Isabel.

"We'll have some time to drop by some place to grab some take-out food, it's only a short drive to the studio anyway." Isabel said laughingly, walking down the garage where her stylish silver colored sport car was waiting.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Michael pulled up to the recording studio "KTV Records" and quickly jolted out of the car. He walked up to the door and he silently walked in, without alerting anyone in his midst.

"Any messages?" he asked the woman sitting at the front desk who was arranging her pens and pencils .

"None sir," she said with a large smile.

Michael nodded and headed to his office. He walked along the corridor until he reached an elevator. He pressed the "UP" button and waited for the elevator.

He glanced at his watch, 12:34PM. Isabel would be here soon.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Well, as Dawn seems to be gone for the moment, I'll continue :P))

Isabel swallowed the last piece of her sandwich as she opened the door to her car and stepped in. Stella was not far behind and sat herself down beside Isabel still sipping on her coke. The engine started smoothly and the car rolled slowly out from the parking space.

After a ten minute drive the two finally arrived at the studio. Even the outside of the building looked fancy. Carefully stepping out of the car Isabel gazed around herself and then looked at Stella.

"This is it." she said eying her watch, 1.30 pm.

"At least we're not late..." she muttered locking the car and walking nervously into the building followed by the curious Stella.

While Stella walked over to some chairs and picked up a magazine Isabel walked up to the receptionist while looking at the walls covered with gold and platinum records. It was all quite scary when Isabel thought about it more carefully.

"Umm, hello. My name is Isabel Shimizu. I was called here to meet Mr. Dachart at 2 pm. I know I'm early, but could you please show me where his office is, so that we, me and my friend, know where to sit and wait?" she asked with a jumpy voice.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Isabella failed at trying to supress a snort. That voice... goodness, she had never heard anyone sound more like a hobbit. She paged through the magazine with yet another amused smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Unfortunately, he is in a meeting till 2. Please, take a seat and I'll inform you when he's done," said the receptionist smiling as she scribbled a note down on her ledger.

That must be the girl. Doesn't look like she'll do any good at all.

The receptionist smiled at Isabella and gestured her to take a seat.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Yes.. well, I was aware of the wait. Thank you." Isabel replied and walked over to Stella sitting down relaxing on one of the armchairs grabbing a magazine nearby.

Sighing she squirmed into a comfortable position and out of the sudden she threw the magazine back onto the table and grabbed Stella by her hands.

"I'm not winning anything by being nervous and uncertain am I?" she exclaimed looking at Stella. Before her friend had the time to say anything Isabel continued.

"No, this is not the real Isabel. The real Isabel is confident yet cutely shy and has great looks ready to knock down any spectator!" she said with a laugh, "From now on, I'll pull myself together and show them all I have to give." she added smiling at Stella who seemed a bit surprised of the sudden change.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Julian sat in a meeting room, twiddling his thumbs. The quasi-young producer was supposed to be meeting with someone about this time; who had slipped his mind. In the music business, your mind tends to get overcrowded. He wore an Armani suit, a symbol of wealth; but still doodled in a yellow notepad, a sign of innocence.

Julian took a glance at his watch, and awaited his visitor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Stella's eyes sort of widened at Isabella's comment, but then replaced her shocked look with another smirkish grin.

"Well, who turned you into little miss confidence?" she asked, grinning. However, inside she was rather proud. She had never seen her best friend act this way, and it was really a nice change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Sorry for the long wait guys.]

---

Michael nodded at Julian as he pressed the red intercom button placed near the right side of his desk.

"Harriet? Would you please let Isabelle come in?" Michael asked as he awaited a response from the ever-so-busy Harriet.

---

"Yes, I'll let them know," responded Harriet smiling at the girls who stared suddenly at her, "You can go in now," she said motioning her hand towards the office door.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Isabel's hear took a few extra jumps. No matter how confident she had promised to be, there was a zoo of butterflies inside her stomach. Taking a deep breath she rose up from her chair and straightened her dress.

"Nothing can stop me now." she said with a nervous laugh to her friend signing to her that she could follow Isabel, at least to the office door.

Walking down the hallway towards the office door almost like down a catwalk, Isabel could feel that she was shaking slightly from all the nervousness. When arriving at the door, followed by Stella, she knocked carefully and let the door slide open taking a few steps forward.

"God day, I'm Isabel, Isabel Shimizu." she said waiting politely at the door for an approval to step in as she gazed at the people that she could now see in the room with a smile.

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3