Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Star Wars RP (Taris || Few more chars allowed)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This story takes place about 4008 years before the movies, or to be more exact, 8 years before the destruction of Taris (if you don't know that planet, just keep reading) a team of space explorers get captured by the Sith and are dropped onto Taris.

Alright, for those who have played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, you can skip the alinea below.

Alright, so Taris is a modern planet with a lot of high buildings and such, it is divided in 3 levels. the upper city, where all the wealthy and normal humans live, the lower city were alien scum and gangs live, and the undercity, were all people and aliens infected by the rakghouls disease live, called 'the outcasts'. you currently live with your teammates in an appartment in the upper city. you are first of all trying to get a ship and then eventually get off this stupid planet. (we'll chrash on another planet then xD) now the galaxy is being ruled by Darth Revan and Darth Malak. We wont let them appear too often =)

there that's that... oh yeah! one more thing, there are more jedis then in the movies, yet not an awful lot on Taris.

just the normal things i need to know :) you can also start of as a citizen of Taris who meets the team a little later on the story :) (if you want to, you could even play Mission Vao =D)

one more thing (i know i'll shut up after this), you are not restricted to 1 character, if someone meets somebody on the planet, that someone could take the role of the somebody as well (confusing enough?)

Name:
Jedi: (yes/no)
Character info:
Weapon: (not nesecairy)

---

Here's mine:

Name: Herak
Species: Human
Appearance: Short black hair, jedi robe, muscled
Jedi: Yes
Character info: One of the Jedi captured by the Sith, although very young and easy to be drawn to the dark side, he has some amazing talents in the force.
Weapon: One sided blue lightsaber

---

Herak woke up. The last thing he remembered was being captured by the Sith. After rubbing out his eyes he noticed he was lying in a room on a comfortable bed. The room looked like a hospital at first sight.

He then jumped up, thinking about his friends that were dropped together with him on Taris. Strangely enough all of them were lying there. Somebody from this planet must have brought them to this room. He silently stepped to the window, looking at the amazing technology of this planet.

Until suddenly a voice behind him surprised him...

Last edited by Jens on Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((OOC: I'm probably PPT's biggest Star Wars fan, so of course I've just *got* to join! I love Star Wars roleplaying! But I was wandering . . . could my character be your apprentice?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((sure, you can! i couldn't see why not =)...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Aero Dustar

Appearance: *Aero's appearance comes off as a typical Jedi Padawan in the era. Short dirty blonde hair is spread across his head, with a braid hanging off to the side of his ear to represent he is a padawan learner.*
Jedi: *Aero is indeed a Jedi, and has been training in the ways of the Jedi since age four.*

Character info: *Aero Dustar has been travelling the galaxy with his master Herak since the age of eight, when he was chosen as a padawan learner. Although he lost his parents at an early age to a number of disgruntled nobles, Aero has remained composed and has kept his goals in sight. He has a burning passion to destroy any Sith which threaten the peace of the galaxy.*

Weapon: *Aero carries a lightsaber which he crafted by himself, with a great deal of help given to him from his master. The blade is a light blue, with the handle being a dynamic design allowing for swift movements of the wrist.*

"Master!" Aero exclaimed, noticing Herak finally awaking. Aero had been sitting next to his master's bed for just short of two hours now, hoping that the crash had not impacted or hurt his master in any way.

"Master, there's a blaster fight going outside our room!" Aero barked at his master, soon realizing he may have been to rash in speaking in that manner. Nevertheless, Aero rushed out of the small apartment to investigate the situation, and eventually hear the taunting of the two combatants.

"You didn't get me my goods, Sehr!" one of the men dressed in a scraggly outfit proclaimed, his finger inching closer and closer to the trigger on his blaster.

"It wasn't my fault!" the other man screamed, trying to plead for his life, "The inspection caught me with my goods red-handed! I had no chance to recover them!"

LilEdit: Please don't double post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"A blaster fight?" Herak looked at his pupil standing in the door surprised. When he heard the shouting he quickly ran there. He pondered what to do. A real jedi would probably come between them. 'There is no emotion; there is peace.' he remembered from the ways of the force.

"Nobody is shooting or gonna get shot!" He said as confident as he could, not even thinking about the possible dangers for Aero or himself.

The man with the blaster, a rather large human being, slowly turned around his head, looking at Herak with eyes as cold as ice. "And who're you?" His voice was as low and as scary as the dark places of the undercity.

"I am a jedi and i am a servant of peace." Once again, acting confident and unwise, he knew that the people of Taris weren't that happy with all the jedi telling them what to do. He hid his fear and waited for an answer he already knew what it was going to sound like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
Name: Darth Baron
Appearance: A red/black mask covering all of face, a black Sith Robe with hood.
Jedi: Yes
Character info: The Sith who called a group of fellow Sith to capture a group of Jedi and drop them off on Taris. One of Darth Malak's Apprentices. Is known to be completely ruthless to any good jedi. Used to be a light jedi until Darth Malak captured him in battle and corrupted him to the dark side.
Weapon: Double Bladed Red Lightsaber given to him after passing the Sith Academy on Korriban.

Five minutes before Jedi Capture....

In the control room, only lit up by the glow of the Darth Baron's apprentice's face on screen five, a booming voice echoed down the hallway. "Have you gotten to the Jedi yet?" I yelled through the reciever on screen five. "You need to capture them and drop them off at Taris!"
The apprentice's face on the screen trembled at the raspy voice of Darth Baron. "If you fail this misson, you better find a damn good hiding place, because I'll kill you myself!" I backed away from the screen. "Were almost at the place with the Jedi." The apprentice said, his voice quivering.
"Very Well. Contact me when you drop them off at Taris." As I finished my final sentence, the screen faded to black. The control room was pitch black now. I walked out of the room. The hallway was quiet, all I could hear was the buzz of the thrusters of my ship, The Marauder. I walked into the cockpit. From the front windshield, very dim in the blackness of space, Taris was coming slowly into view.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Last edited by CodenameSplinter on Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Yay! A star wars RP. I love these. ^.^

Name: Ocreal.
Species: Human.
Appearance: Short blonde hair, wears a Jedi robe, voice of reason.
Jedi: Yes.
Character info: Captured by the Sith with the others, Ocreal is a very young Jedi, and it took him a while to master the skills required. However, it was work well spent; he has now mastered them all.
Weapon: One sided green lightsabre.]

Ocreal stood, and put his hand to his forehead to stop the flowing thoughts in his mind. He stepped forward, next to Herak. "With all due respect, it would be wise to be cautious," he muttered. "Did it occur to you they may be sent via the empire?" He addressed the two men. "You will abandon your petty fighting, and leave this hall. You will not bother us again," he said firmly.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Master, we cannot wait for the situation to get any worse," Aero pleaded, "We need to step in now, or someone might get killed here."

*Aero's finger slowly moved towards his lightsaber hilt, with every intent to pull out the great weapon and use it to end this fight. However, as Aero began to second-guess himself, he gently regained his composure and reminded himself that he must listen to, and follow, his master.*

"Whatever you want to do." Aero sighed, a feint look across his face as he looked at his master.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Luna Kunai
Species: Echani
Appearance: A female humanoid with long white hair tied into a braid. She wears the robes of a handmaiden but they also allow her to use her force powers.
Jedi: (yes/no) Yes
Character info: A Jedi Knight Gaurdian who most dont realize is a Jedi. She usually handles things with her Echani training but if things get too tough she will take out her lightsaber.
Weapon: (not nesecairy) Double Bladed Silver Lightsaber. (if thats ok)

Although she was Captured and was with the other Jedi she was still hiding the fact she was a Jedi though the master of the two jedi nearby might realize she was one. She was sitting there meditating quietly. This was allowing her to be aware of the things going on elsewhere.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*His mind still mostly collected at this small blaster fight, Aero began to delve deeper into the sitation. He really didn't know if this was just an innocent barfight or a more serious manner. Either way, he knew that it'd be wise to check up on the people he crashed with to see if they were awake yet.

As he ran back to the apartment through the bustling streets of Taris, Aero kept his hand on his lightsaber hilt in case of trouble. After finally reaching the apartment, he noticed a female - Luna, if he remembered correctly - meditating quietly nearby.

He was faced with a choice; should he disturb her or let her be? He decided he would allow the woman to take the initiative.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Meiou! Yay! :D

Ziggy -- I believe we were simply standing at the door? Surely you did not have to run that far?]

Ocreal's eyes flashed at the apprentice boy. "You fool," he hissed. "Do you want to get us all caught? Remove those thoughts from your head. You shall not draw your lightsabre."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As I waited in the dark cockpit, with only the glow from nearby stars to guide me, the silence was broken. "Master?" I heard come from the control room. I strolled in and inquired my apprentices. "Have you captured the Jedi fools?" I demanded. "Yes, we have, Darth Baron. There is only one problem." The apprentice said. I didn't bother to ask what. "The Jedis awakened. If my calculations are correct they should be asleep for the next two days. I don't know what went wrong. I used the two shots of Anaesthesia." My apprentice stopped and frowned. He knew something was wrong. My hand balled up into a fist. "You forgot that you needed to double the dosage...Right?" I asked. "Yes, Darth Baron. I did." The apprentice said. "I completely forg--" "SILENCE!" I yelled. The apprentice jumped back from the screen. "Where are you now?" I asked. "Were outside of the apartment where we dropped them off." The apprentice answered. I scowled. "Our group is going down to the lower city, the jedi will never think about going down there, especially with all the gangs and thugs. We will be at the Marau-." I reached up and shut off the screen. "I can't wait to get my hands on the Jedi. I will crush them like the roaches they are!" My voice echoed into the cockpit. "Here I come, Jedi." I said, as the planet Taris came closer and closer into view.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Last edited by CodenameSplinter on Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She opened her eyes an looked towards the one who had been thinking of her. "Let them come to us. That is the best time to make our move to escape. They merely think im traveling with you they dont know I am a jedi."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Shocked by his friends comment, he thought of the possibilities of them being send by the empire. He immidiatly thought of something to say to make it up with these guys again, they might be more then just 2 people in a fight. It was coincidential that suddenly 2 people in the wealthiest part of Taris started to fight in front of their appartment.

Taking a breath to say something he was interrupted by the one with the blaster. "You stupid jedi, stay out of this!" He angrily shouted, removing eye contact with the other person, who slowly was moving backward. Herak noticed Aero nearly taking his lightsaber and wanted to say something. Ocreal sayed what he was thinking though. Perhaps Herak would have been a little milder, Aero's just young and yet has a lot to learn from the force.

((You can control those fighting guys without any problem :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Darth Baron felt a tingling inside of him. Someone was watching him, but who was it? "Was it the Jedi? No, It couldn't be. They didn't even know who I was, they only knew the Sith, I doubt they have even heard of me. How could they be listening to me? How?" I walked into the control room again and walked to the back of it. I sat down in the darkness and concentrated. My thoughts, one by one, slowly slipping away. Darkness taking over me, no thoughts at all. Just Blank. And then I was there. At the apartment. I touched my body. Solid. "Did I teleport?" I thought. I walked up to an Ithorian and tried to touch him on his shoulder, but I passed right through him. My meditation worked. I am at the apartment. I can finally see what I going on. I am here, yet as quiet and visible as a ghost. I passed through the door and past the blaster fight with the Jedis.
I walked into the room with the Jedi and the traveling girl. The Jedi was not meditating, and therefore couldn't be watching me. I turned to the girl. I couldn't sense this one was a Jedi. She wasn't watching me either. "Someone out there knows of me. But who?" I said. The darkness returned, and I was back in the control room. I had to have been the Jedi watching me. Was it the girl? I let that thought slip as I walked into the cockpit. I could see Taris clearly now. "Once I land, and eliminate the Jedi, now one will watch me!" I said that quite triumphantly, even though I could still feel that familiar tingling.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Last edited by CodenameSplinter on Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next