Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Windsher Mountain
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Dedicated to Eo

There was once a time in the land of Byntu when only animals roamed upon the land. Soon, they learned to walk on two legs and speak, and were called Furres. Eventually, they had created a glittering utopia. Then, came the humans.
The the blade and the flame they attacked the gentle creatures. Fire ingulfed the cities, and many died. The animal's leader, a lioness named Lady Blacksheild, ordered her people to retreat. They fled to windsher Mountain.
In time, the house of Blackshield fell, and the animals lost all hope. Many returned to their primal ways, servants to the humans. Others became little more then theives and murderers. The animals became stories that human parents told to their children at night.

Bios:
Name:
History:

My character:
Name: Matfur Whitepaw
Species: red fox furre
Apperance: Her fur is a rusty color, and matted from rarely being washed. Her paws are like hands, with fur on the palm and back, but not on her thin, tapered tan fingers. Her left front paw and the end of her bushy tial are white, the tips of her pointed ears are black. She weras a tattered and dirty white tunic, tied at the waist by a belt, a gray cloak, and a black ribbon is tied 'round her neck. She is tiny and bony, half-starved from a life of poverty. She carries a long spear, tied near the blade is a torn piece of dark green clothe with the faded emblem of a fox on it.
History: Matfur one of the last of a long line of foxes called Riverweavers. They were once loyal servants to the House of Blackshield, but now are only theives. Her parents were killed by humans only recently, and she is hunted by the humans for her many crimes. She is called "The Red Devil" by humans, uncatchable, and vicous.

Basic rules apply, since I'm far too lazy to come up with any new ones. we will need furres, obviously, and a few humans. If you want, you can be a Riverweaver. Byntu is in a sort of Dark Age, so I would prefer if you did not use a lot of modern weapons and speech. That's it, so have fun.

Okay, here are some chars i'm going to use, but they would come in for a while.

Name: Flamewheel Shadowrunner
Species: Fox/phenoix furre
Apperance: red-brown fur, some patches are black, as if burned. His eyes are the color of copper, and two wings sprout from his back, looking like they are made of fire. He wears a brown leather coat, tied at the throat with a frog tie, and green knickers.
history:He is a Riverweaver, in a sense. He is a very vicious thif, and only has spared one of his victims, a unicorn named Lawcine. He has a short temper, and no respect for a fox name Swanfeather (Matfur's mother).

Name: Lawcine
Species: unicorn furre
Apperance:He has snow-white fur, with a silver mane and tail that are both very tangled and dirty. He wears a black shirt with gold colored embrodery, and green pants. He carries a simple sword.
history:Lawcine used to be very vain and self-obsorbed until he has attacked by Flamewheel. He took a sword from one of the people protecting him and ran. Flamewheel found him, and demained payment for making him run after him. Lawcine said that he had no money, and pleaded for mercy. The fox let him live, but made him do his "Dirty Work" in his theivery.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Last edited by Sir Isaac on Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Grace
Species: 2/3 wolf, 1/3 dragon furre
Apperence: Somewhat wolf-sized with little dragon wings. She is all black and her wings are dark purple. She wears a dark green cloak and a neckalace with a unicorn hair encased in a moon-shaped glass bottle.
History: Her parents were killed by humans and she is trying to keep safe. She can'tfly or really fight.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[ :oops: I feels so honourezzed!

I'm... I'm just pasting my bio from Furcadia... I think I'll turn into Young Oak here if I write it out again.
Full Name: Oakleaf Evolution (The last name is more a birth-titel, and she doesn't use it.)
Name: Oakleaf
Aliases/Nicknames: Oak
Hair: Blood-red
Fur: Pale reddish roan
Eyes: Emerald
Height: 3'9''
Weight: 73 pounds (Much of her weight is her wings)
Species: Pegasus (part-feral on her mother's side)
Alignment: Neutral good
Wingspan: 5 feet (only about a third the size it will be when she is grown)

Immunities: None
Resistances: Earth Magic (herself being aligned with it)
Phobias: Lots of things. Imprisonment, grey wolf-furres, being held prisoner, loose fires, large amounts of smoke and red-hot pokers being chief amoug them.
Favorite Food: Oatty stuff
Least Favorite Food: Dislikes most meats- least favorite food being horse, for obvious reasons. (She was once offered this.)
Advantages: Small, winged flight, keen hearing
Disadvantages: Small (love how that works both ways), weak against emotional attacks, especially being called a horsie. Dizziness is manifested as torment for her.
Weapons
- A sword which she calls Leafshimmer. The blade is a double-edged, strong device of strong steel. It has glown green once, though Oak can't figure out why. In any case, this glow does not in any way change its properties - other than colour, obviously. Its hilt is of some strong, light coloured wood, with finely cut emeralds at either point of the crossbar, emerging from the wood in ten-sided pyramids. The pommel-stone is also an emerald, in a rhombus-like shape which emerges elegantly from the hilt, as if the wood has sprouted roots from within this deep, shining green emerald seed.
- A fife which looks as if it could be made of wood or bone, white and strange-looking. The end is spiralled many times over. In this fife can be hidden darts, a fact which Oak has only recently discovered. If the right hole is covered, a dart will fly from the end, but they are very difficult to aim due to the spiral at the end (which was intended to give speed).

Abilities
Leafbind - A spell which conjures leaves from the base of her wings, and a thin and translucent green mist. These leaves latch onto the opponent and burn, but with earth and not fire. However, she is not very skilled at this spell, and if her wings are restrained (e.g. bound , lying on back, closed for no apparent reason) then the spell will either not work at all or hurt Oak herself badly.
Healing Spell - Self explanatory, but Oak has never attempted this spell at the time this was written. It does not work to heal herself. Also, this spell taps directly into her own energy to heal others, and as she is undoubtedly bad at it, there must be an injury thet really needs it, or she will attempt to heal naturally. After healing with this, she will be weak and dizzy- see dizziness above.

(Okay, I think I MIGHT have gone a little overboard when I wrote that.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||How could I, of all people, resist this. Too bad I've givenup furc (for now)....I'm a little rsuty furre-wise....but ah well.||

Name: Keltor
Species: Feline Furre
History:

Name: Manx Thunder
Species: Dragon Furre
Apperance:
History: Very foggy.
Random Trivia: Manx was one of my best friends on Furc...so playing him shall indeed be interesting.

||Sill not finished XD||

||Will finish tomorrow||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Raitou
Species: Horse Furre
Apperance: Her fur is a uniform yellow sort of color, and her mane is a moon yellow. Her eyes are a deep, soft dark chocolate. Her vest is a dark chocolate color, and her trousers are a dark dust. Her cape is a cream brown, and covering her hooves is a pair of gray brown boots.
History: She and her parents work as servants for a farming family of humans. Raitou's older brother did at one point too, however, he ran off to become a thief, and she never met him.
Because of her kind and calm nature, Raitou was placed as nursemaid over the families daughter, Arani. Raitou came to like the girl, but as hard as she tried she could not keep the girl out of trouble.

Name: Arani
Species: Human
Apperance: Brown hair seemingly floats above a thin face. Her eyes are blue and she is kind of short for her age. She wears a cape much like Raitous in its own fashion, and her boots are a dark brown.
History: The daughter of a wealthy farm family, and highly adventurous. Because of this, even at her age, she is in need of a nursemaid. After some time, Raitou, a horse Furre that was one of their servants was told to be ot this status. Raitou was patient with her and her many outings of misadventures.

(Meh... I'll probably change alot of this. I just couldn't think of anything else at the moment...)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Sooo.... how many people should we have before we start? Five? Seven?

I still feel so honourezzed.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((we can start now. And Eo, please...SHUT UP ABOUT THE HONERINGNESS!!!!))

"Devil! The Red Devil has escaped!" A man yelled. Matfur crouched behind the gallow tree. She would not be hanged like her mother, Swanfeather Redstream, had.

Matfur clutched her staff, and started to run. The Riverweavers were dying out, and she would not let her blood line end. Mat (that was what her friends called her. So, basicly no one exept herself called her that) was not watching her footing. She caught on a root and went head-over-heels, sending up turf and dirt. She tumbled down a hill and landed in a pricker bush. "Nugh..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:05 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Grace ran as fast as she could down a steep heel. Humans were chasing after her to kill her as they had done to her parents only 3 days before. Not looking, she stumbled and rolled into a bush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

At the sound of human cries, Keltor's ear's perked upwards. A wave of frieght swept over her, and in the temporary panic she nearly fled from her perch in the tree at the base of the hill. A moment later, though, she managed to maintain a reasonable level of calm. The human's couldn't see her here...she'd always been safe in the trees-!

Her calm was broken once more as the sound of a figure running-no, more tumbling- down a hill. The sound came to an abrupt halt as the whatever-it-was rolled directly into the thorn-bush at the base of Keltor's tree.

She winced; having had a few nasty encounters with the bush's prickles herself. She was not sure what the figure was, but she was fairly certain it wasn't a human. Just to be sure, though, she snapped off a stick from the branch she was sitting on and threw it directly into the prickly bush, hoping to dislodge whoever had rolled into it.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A stick twacked Matfur's head. "Ack! Leave me be, ya bloody humans! Have I not suffered enough!" She cried out, and tried to jump out of the bush. The large thorns scratched against her, and she yelped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:57 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The humans ran past Grace and she came out of the bush. She slowly looked around and headed towards a berry bush. She ate a few and looked around yet again.

WhiteEdit: Fixed your font colour. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The hay moved slightly as Raitou breathed out onto it. She snorted out again as Arani shook her awake.

"Raitou... wake up. Now. I have to go." Arani hissed, shaking the Furre even harder.

"Pvvh. I'm up, I'm up. Where are you going...?" Raitou muttered.

Arani grinned. "Not telling yet. But I want you to come with me."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:38 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Grace ran towards a pricker bush where she saw movement. She saw a fox and looked at it questioningly. "Where am I?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]