Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra pondered about what this instrument this Tauwren person played, "I'm Inadra Garyllis from the village of Sermon's End. What is this piano thing you play? I've never heard of it. Well, I was a journeyman in the magical guild that is until Selinth decided to go off on a revenge streak. Well, that's it. If you need me, just summon me with the words: Ardani Onumasi. I have something I've got to take care of."

With that, he got on the makeshift broom and sped off in the direction of the mountains. The call had gotten more urgent. He didn't know if it was a trap or anything but he had to go see what it was before his head split open. The chimera trailed lazily behind him again. His cloak rippled in the wind and he frowned as he felt maybe something was wrong but he shook it off, it was probably just his fatigue.

[I could get trapped by the Three now =) When I'm all by myself.]

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quietly as the wind the kirin followed the group. The scent of the blood felt already distant and it could feel how its strength was almost restored. Stopping in the shade of a few trees the creature took a deep breath, as if it was relieved. Then, it burst apart splitting into two figures, Anaïs and Hadi. Eying the group from a distance, they could see how one flew off into the distance, with the chimera right behind. When spotting Tauwren, Anaïs took hold of Hadi's hand and walked forth, stepping out onto a path of the park.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Just a note that the Three are NPC's, so, they could be played by anyone. Just be on the lookout in case I want you to change anything. ;))

Pheore stirred lightly, giving a soft groan. The Song rang in her head, and she hummed it out softly, not caring where she was.

Paullen looked up, his face filled with curiosity and relief. Softly he whistled the tune back, in perfect harmony with his sister.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As Inadra flew over a valley, he saw something glint from beneath. Sensing something was wrong, he tried to get out of the immediate area but his magic had just escaped him. A magic net flew up and engulfed him, his broom, and the chimera. It shrieked in terror. Somehow, he was able to gather up the last of his magic deep inside of him somewhere to hurl at the net to cause a temporary disruption spell that would free it. The chimera grasped his staff with it's beak and departed.

-----------------------

The Three had planned a ruse to capture that pesky mage who had freed the chimera. They had hoped that the chimera would be following him and indeed it had. However, much to their disapointment, it escaped but at least they still had the mage. Rouska smiled as she realized that this particular mage had exhausted all magic reserves and was defenseless. Suka planned a full interrogation.

[I think Selinth will be making an appearance soon...or I'll just keep roleplaying Inadra...the captured one =)]

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Denzei lied back, happy that the group was coming together again, and was not disappointed that Inadra had left as quickly as he had come. The mage had a way of being there one second, and gone the next. He heard the tune being hummed lightly by Pheore. The sound was very pleasing to his ears, and the boy blushed and watched her. He then smiled as her brother joined in, whistling, and pulled one of his sketches of the phoenix from his pocket and tweaked it, watching Pheore the whole time, not knowing that there was a chance she would look back and see his shy blush, and not caring if she did, anyway.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Pheore stirred once more, this time awakening fully. At first she panicked - she had no idea where she was, and she hurt all over, or nearly so.

But then she saw Paullen, and immediately relaxed. He was still there, and he was whistling, too. That was always a good sign, when he whistled. It meant everything was going to be okay, and that neither of them would get hurt.

It took her a few minutes to realise what it was her brother was whistling. She gasped lightly, a shocked expression coming over her face.

"Paullen! That's it!"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren watched Pheore stir and sit up, she smiled quietly to herself. Then she stood up and faced the two twins, "We should really get a move on now that you're up Pheore, there's no point in waiting here, I have a feeling something bad's gonna happen unless we keep moving.... the further, the better."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra passed out after that final spell. He was rudely awakened about five minutes later by Suka's throwing a bucket of ice cold water at him.

He said, "What business do you have kidnapping me? I was only going out for a brief flight through the mountains. It's very soothing. You should try it sometime."

Suka frowned and stated, "Don't play dumb with me. You freed chimera's daughter. I want to know how you did it and who was with you at the time."

Inadra blinked innocently and said, "What exactly is a chimera? I'm afraid you've got the wrong person."

Suka snapped his fingers and Rouska levitated a knife at his throat.

Then, Suka said, "Tell me the truth or I'll have no reason not to cut your throat."

Inadra said quite simply, "Go ahead. I have a contract to fulfill with the lord of the deceased. It'll be so much better to go to him when I can actually defeat him."

Suka growled and stormed out. Rouska rolled her eyes and searched her thoughts for a torturing spell.

Minutes later, Inadra had passed out from the pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Mmh, Syrill, could I please ask if you could get your character back with us sometime soon? I'm in no hurry, but I really do need to move on with the plot. ;) Although, if any of you have anything planned for your characters, while Syrill's character is gone this would probably be a good time to do it. :))

Paullen breathed out in relief. His sister was okay, at least as far as he could tell. Unlike before, she didn't seem out of it.

"What's it?" he asked, however. He was confused once more, his sister knew exactly what she was talking about, and he had no clue.

Pheore smiled up at him lightly. "The Pheonix. That is what I hear every night, that is why I cry in my dreams."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Sure...why not?]
Inadra opened his eyes the moment the disgusted Rouska had walked out. Managing to summon one last spell, he escaped from the cell and headed back to camp. On the way, he thought he sensed somebody trailing him but he waved it off. He arrived back just in time to see Paullen and Pheore speaking.

[Eh...I couldn't think of anything else...well, I'm back =) though I got there pretty quick...]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Much thanks. ;) If you need to do anything, you can backtrack slightly, but I ask that you get to this point in time by the end of the post, every one please. :))

A small chirping noise caught Paullen's attention. Curious, he looked up to see what was causing the small noise. Above him, the Gold Finch (for it was the same one as earlier) chirped and hopped along a branch it was on nervously.

Once it realised it had caught Paullen's attention, it flew off a distance, staring back at him. When Paullen just looked at it, a confused expression on his face, the bird flew back then flew once more to the other tree.

"I do believe that bird wants us to follow it..."

(/end the slight The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe reference. o.o')

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren snapped out of her daydreaming, standing up, and brushing any dust or dirt off her clothes, she smiled. "Then I suppose we should follow it. It seems a path has been chosen for us to follow, not the other way around."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Denzei was nowhere in sight. The would-be adventurers noticed that his drawings lied unattended, and were now flapping in a calm breeze. Denzei came, running, a sword on his back now, and stopped near the group. He looked right at Tauwren, then at each set of twins. "If you didn't recieve enough inspiration to leave yet, our 'friends' have regrouped and aren't 'normal.' Lets go." He paused, not really knowing which way to go, but he counted on his new friends to know just where all these strange events would lead him.

Tauwren slowly took the lead, examining Denzei's sword as she seemed to be handing his papers back to him. He had run off in a hurry to get it without anyone's knowing. Another strange detail seemed to stand out as he walked. One of the sleeves to his jacket hung limp. It was the arm that had been injured before. It was now hidden under the jacket in a sling. "What happened?" Tauwren asked him. The boy's blonde hair was ruffled by the wind. That light sound along with his breathing and steady steps was all the sound that came from him for a time as he allowed the others to lead, looking over his shoulder at times. He drew curiosity to himself, but he seemed ready to ignore any farther questions.

"If only that mage were not so busy... nevermind that. My father is dead. I move on without him," Denzei thought to himself. He held his emotions inside of himself, allowing them to build up for when he felt he had time to worry about his own problems. "I have to be stronger than ever before for these people."

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra began pacing back and forth instead of following them. He wondered where that chimera was. Suddenly, something caught his eye. He turned in that direction and saw a glimpse of something purple. However, it was gone almost as suddenly as it had come and he ignored it.

{Of course Selinth is coming...She's been stalking us ^^ I shalt not say anymore...as I don't want to become encased in ice *cowers from Selinth*}

Then, he followed the others. His broom was gone, his staff was gone, and the chimera was gone. Oh well, at least his friends weren't gone. Oh that's right. They were gone. He wondered if these people could ever truly become his friends.

{Inadra will now become normal (AHAHAHAHAA...like that's possible...) ... he shalt also be silent and somber and become like a defrosted Selinth}

Edit: I forgot the color of her robe...shame on me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Paullen nodded, looking over to his sister.

"Can you handle it, Pheore? If you can't..." he said, his voice trailing off as he glanced towards the Finch.

"No, no, I'm fine. Honest, Paullen. I'll make it." Pheore said softly. She took a few steps towards the bird, then looked back.

"Well? Let's go then," she said. She took out her Ocarina and played a tune on it.

The bird chirped in response, then flew off once more.

---

After some time, the bird led them to a large canyon. She paused, flying about for a few more minutes before coming to land on Paullen's shoulder. He smiled, bringing up a hand to stroke the bird, then looked around him.

Already he could tell that this canyon was not a normal canyon. In fact, he hadn't even known it existed.

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6