Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: I feel alone in this cruel world =D j/k
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra wandered about the city not knowing where to go or what to do. He knew however that he had to do some research on a particular subject that had been perplexing him since the tugging had first begun. Seeing something that vaguely reminded him of the Library of Elders, he wandered in and was amazed at the neat columns of some rectangular objects of various colors that he could not even suspect what they were. Wandering around, he strayed across several people who eyed him as if he were some strange circus specimen. After circling the strange building several times, somebody tapped him on the back.

An austere little lady dressed in the strange fashion as everyone else looked up into Inadra's eyes and asked, "Are you searching for anything in particular, dear?"

Inadra considered saying no but decided that in the search for information, he must make sacrifices so he said, "I was wondering if you had any scrolls on magical history?"

The lady raised an eyebrow and said, "If you're trying to look for something that ancient, you should try the Museum of Forgotten History. I'll have one of my student assistants help you."

Inadra sighed and thought, "Oh great, the modern day texts of my time are now forgotten history. So that means I'm history. I feel old."

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
The halls cleared as the school bells rang. Denzei had a way of being one of the stragglers. He approached the Science classroom as always, only to have the way blocked by several of his classmates. The door shut, blocking his way in a second time as he slipped past them.

He turned to face the small crowd, who each gave him a strange look. "You'll regret what you did to me in the fifth grade later today," one of the sophomores warned. Denzei's eyes took in the sight of each boy standing before him. It was easy to memorize their features, as each were already familiar to him. He then turned back to the door, opened it, and walked into the class as if he had decided to ignore their statement.

It was a troubling statement. Some of those boys were anything but friends, always arguing over girls and football tryouts, squabbling about what was cool and what was not, and many other conceited things so many high schoolers go on about. But when he saw them risking a tardy slip as a group, something felt quite wrong. He let it bother him throughout the entire class, to the point that he focused little on the lesson. Something is very wrong, he thought to himself as a feeling spread over him near the end of the class period. It felt like many hours had passed as he worried about what could happen later in the day. It surely would have to be worse than his own personal beating, something he had escaped from many times before.

He slowly calmed down near the end of the lesson, knowing that whatever it was that was going to take place today, he was as ready for it as he could be on such short notice.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Paullen stared in awe at the Finch and the older girl. He had been trying to get a bird to come to him with his calls for years, and yet... this girl, she didn't even do anything and the bird came to her. He shook his head slightly in wonder, and then looked at the other one.

It took him awhile to recognise him, but after a couple of moments he did. He had been one of his tutors in a math program. He was smiling, and Paullen smiled back.

And then, in the distance, he heard a school bell. Paullen blinked, confused for a second, and then realised what was happening. "Oh, geez! Pheore, we're going to be late!" He grabbed onto Pheore's arm, and started running towards the school.

Pheore yelped in surprise, easily pulled along. She had been to deep in thought - from the picture, from the tune, and from the music from the Walkman - to notice her surroundings. In fact, she hadn't even noticed the arrival of the other twins, nor the Finch.

Rouska was cranky. She had managed to successfully frighten ten children of various ages, and yet, she was still cranky. No trace of the ones who could get the Children back could be found, not one. And then... there it was. Faint, and only of one, but it was still there. She cocked her head, trying to locate the source. It seemed to come from many places at once, a feeling that was faint yet felt as if it had been occasionally revived.

And then she located the source, or rather sources. It came from a group of boys, not even close together, which explained the spread-outness of the feeling. To normal eyes, they would have seemed to have no relation to eachother. But Rouska was not normal. No, she was the Mage of the Three, and therefore anything but.

"You found them, then." Suka stated, glancing towards Rouska. "Or traces, at least." He smiled his smile as Rouska nodded and motioned towards the boys. "Good. Atka, get them all together and distract them. Rouska... you know what to do." Suka gave an affirming nod as the other two slipped off.

To Atka, being a thief had its advantages. It made him soft of foot, but also sly of tongue. With the help of Rouska, he quickly got the boys together in one place. He started a conversation, one that started out normal enough. He got them telling him about their likes, then slowly persuaded them to move onto their dislikes. And then, he got the information he wanted. And just in time, too. He noticed a slight change in their composture as Rouska's spell completed. They could still think on their own, but they now had one major goal.

Atka turned back, and slowly walked over to Suka, a triumphant grin on his face. "His name is Denzei Diamondback," the thief said in a smug tone. "And those boys there are going after him for us."

(I hope that is okay, with you, lionheartwitty. If not, please tell me and I will gladly change it. And Silja... yay! Twins are cool.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As she school bell rang the small bird flew off Anaïs' finger and into a nearby tree. With wondering eyes Anaïs was left looking remotely at the tree, but after just some seconds she felt a friendly push on her shoulder. She turned her head and saw the face of Hadi gazing at her.

"We need to go. We'll have the same classes today, remember, it's Wednesday today." he said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, that bird intrigued me a bit too much." Anaïs replied, speaking for the first time this day.

Walking close to each other the two walked calmly into the nearby school building. Many turned their heads to look as the two strange twins walked down one of the hallways. It did not take long to reach the classroom where they were going to have the day's fist lesson, English.

Hadi walked into the classroom and sat down at one of the benches, Anaïs was about to sit herself at the seat behind him when she accidentally bumped into a girl who was sitting next to Hadi.

"Ah, I'm terribly sorry!" Anaïs said placing her hand onto the shoulder of the girl checking that she hadn't gotten hurt by Anaïs' clumsiness.

"You're Tauwren, right? I remember you from the music hall, you play the piano, so do I... not that is my main instrument. I play the harp mostly, and sing." she said with innocent eyes, before the girl had a chance to really react to what just had happened.

Hadi smiled, Anaïs usually chose the worst situations to start talking in long and explaining sentences.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren jumped slightly and looked at the girl who had just bumped into her. She blinked for a second, trying to register what had just happened, and the fact that this girl was actually talking to her. "Uh... yes, I'm Tauwren. And you're Anaïs, I remember you from music hall too." Just as she was about to go on about how cool playing a harp was, she was interrupted by the teacher who entered the room. Smiling quickly, she sat down and got her books out for the class. She was really disappointed that she couldn't talk furthur with Anaïs, but she doubted Anaïs would have even talked to her if she hadn't accidentally bumped into her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When the teacher entered the classroom Tauwren, who Anaïs had been talking to sat down quickly, as most other students did. Anaïs was about to walk back to her seat, but before she did she opened her mouth to say her last words to Tauwren.

"I... I'd love to practice with you sometime." she said quickly and walked over to her bench and sat down.

Hadi's mouth practically fell open. Anaïs had never said such a thing to anyone. She had never asked nor sought for company. With big round eyes he turned around.

"What was that all about?" he whispered intensely.

Anaïs looked around cautiously picking nervously on the book in front of her.

"She's different. Not like the rest of them." she replied whispering carefully.

Hadi took a closer look at the girl sitting next to him. Before he had not noticed anything, but now, as he concentrated, he understood immediately what had Anaïs meant. He could feel that there was a small feel of the same huge belonging he felt to his sister. Though not anything strong, he was sure it was traces of the same thing.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The bells finally rang, heralding the end of the first period. Denzei rose first and was among the first to leave the classroom for once. He rushed to his locker just within an excusable speed and exchanged his Science book for an Art book. He then made his way to Art class faster than normal, shutting the locker quickly and wasting no time.

As he entered Art Class, he took is seat and watched as his classmates from multiple grades sat down all around him. He could only hope that there were a few students in here willing to talk to him for a moment during the rush from one class to another. If only I had friends, this wouldn't be a problem, now I need to make friends to save myself from who knows what. I only hope its enough to fight off this shyness, Denzei thought, ironically. He then looked around the classroom, something he had never done in this class. He was always the first in and and the last out, and always paid complete attention to nothing but his work in here. There was no telling who was or was not in here. But as he saw a particular classmate here and there, he felt relieved...

Even better, there were already students passing notes, which was apparently easy to do during the first five to ten minutes in which the teacher set up another wonderful lesson. It looked like it would be portraits today. From the looks of the pictures she was setting up on the chalkboard, it would involve imagining some one wearing something much fancier than what they are truly wearing. To make the lesson more interesting, the teacher was wearing a full Victorian dress.

(I'm assuming that any of your characters that would coincidentally share an Art class with Denzei would interact. Notes work. An unexpected two-person art project such as portraits might allow twenty minutes of hidden conversation. Expect the teacher to pair people up boy/girl and within age groups.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: ... Set By: cat1205123 - thanks for the great set! I love my Gretchen! <3
Thanks twizzler...

Name: Azure
Legendaries Child: Serpent's daughter
Appearance: Long, flowing icy blue hair with matching blue eyes that are most of the time covered. Azure wears a white tank top with stressed jeans. She also wears an assortment of bracelets.
Personality: Very quiet, almost to the point of annoyance. She doesn't like speaking up for herself and most of the time daydreams. She is very laid-back and relaxed although when threatened she can, and does fight back.
Other: Her mother is half-mermaid so she does have mer blood in her. Her mother had the abilities to change into a mermaid whenever she wanted to but it wasn't passed on to Azure. When news of the kidnappings circulated around her town situated by the shore her family urged her to go help. She has been practicing her water magic, but many aren't sure if its magic at all. By now the only things Azure can do with water is summon small amounts of it from a container into the air and purify it from poisonous liquids. She is still learning but this is just because her mother and grandmother is forcing her to continue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra managed to find the museum all on his own. However the moment he stepped in, he sensed something was wrong. Shaking off the uneasy feeling, he wandered about searching for some scroll that was even remotely helpful. After having no such luck, he performed a spell to locate objects that had something to do with the Legendaries or their children. He was satisfied as several scrolls glowed a soft blue to indicate that these were the most helpful ones.

Walking over to the first one, he wondered how in the world he was supposed to get at it behind the glass case that it was entombed in. He sighed and looked at a keypad next to the glass case and began pressing random numbers.

A robotic voice said, “Access granted.”

Then, all of the glass cases dissolved into nothingness, as it had actually been glass carefully constructed by magic. Inadra picked up the scroll and began scanning it. It gave a little information about the Legendaries. The next 159 or so scrolls basically repeated the same information. He wondered why there was no security guarding the scrolls as he pondered and repondered what he had pieced together from the information he'd gathered. Then, recognizing that he'd read all of the useful scrolls, he pressed another button on the keypad to lock the scrolls in glass again. As he walked out, ha glanced at a nearby container of some sort and saw a tiny part that was sticking out that was glowing a steady blue. Picking it up, he raelized that it was a list of names. Wondering why it was of use, he performed a spell to highlight the important names and their current status. If the name glowed blue, it would be that they were doing perfectly fine. If the name glowed black, it would mean that they were deceased. If the name glowed red, the person would be in severe danger and so on. He scanned it and found that most of the glowing names were blue. However as he was moving past one name, it changed into a deep crimson and he quickly backtracked. Quickly, he cast out a crude locating spell and set it on the name. As the spell took form, he dashed out of the museum.

The paper slowly floated to the floor and the name glowed an eerie shade of red steadily. "Denzei Diamondback."

[Oh yeah...if you really want to have that character "leave the school in a coffin" you could just make it so Inadra doesn't arrive in time. :battar: ]

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren's eyes widened at Anaïs's last comment. No one had ever practised with her.... no one except her sister that is. Tauwren was mentally beaming all throughout the first lesson, and she quickly rushed into Art class and looked around for Anaïs and her brother. She sat down on the other side of the large desk that they sat at and smiled, slightly nervously, at Anaïs. Then she ripped a small square of paper from her book and wrote with precise handwriting, "I'd be thrilled to practise with you," and quickly threw the note the half a metre onto Anaïs's desk. Maybe her life wasn't so bad after all.

((Oh, and Tauwren happened to sit next to Denzei, but she didn't really notice out of excitement))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Pheore and Paullen had made it to class just before the tardy bell rang. Time passed quickly, or so it seemed, through the classes, until Art. Art, and at times, Music, were the only classes that multiple grades participated in. The Art teacher had insisted on it.

Pheore and Paullen enjoyed art, even if they weren't really good at it. After all, Pheore's talent was music, and Paullen's mimicking. But the lessons were fun and enjoyable, much more than most of the other subjects.

Paullen paused, and glanced about the room for a place where the two could sit together before they were seperated. Then he was surprised once more by Pheore as she said, "Lets sit there."

Pheore pointed towards Denzei, or rather, to the two seats behind him. The events of the morning were still fresh in her mind, and she wanted to know more about it. Why he had chosen those particular things, and why it affected her so much, as well as anything else she could learn. She probably wouldn't gather the courage to speak to him, but maybe she'd get to see the picture again.

Paullen nodded, but didn't say a word. It was usually him that chose where they sat, most of the time Pheore couldn't care less. When she did do things like this, it was best not to argue. Trying to count how many times he had been amazed by her this morning alone, he sat down.

(No problem Azure)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anaïs stretched out her arm and grabbed the note Tauwren had passed her carefully. A rather large smile was brought upon her face as she nodded her head in agreement excitingly.

It was needles to grab Hadi's attention, he was already aware of that Anaïs wanted to show him the note. Grabbing the note he read it quickly. He turned to look at Tauwren and gave her a friendly smile.

The art teacher stomped around in the large classroom handing out some sheets of paper. When she arrived at Anaïs' and Al-Hadiye's desk she looked at the two suspiciously. After a few seconds she handed even them a few pieces of paper.

"Now, listen up everyone! Today we will have a quite free art lesson, you may practice on drawing different items you have some trouble with. You may ask me for suggestions or work on your own. I will expect that you all hand in at least one drawing at the lesson's end, no matter how horrible it might look like to you. Also, you may work in groups, but please, do it silently!" she said eying the class seeking for troublemakers.

As the art teacher had gone to sit at her desk the twins started to talk quietly about what to draw.

"Mabe we could..." Anaïs started.

"…draw some different animals." Hadi replied.

"Yes." Anaïs replied with a smile.

It was not unusual the two finished each other's sentences. Both we're quite used to it, but outsiders found this particularly amusing.

Not hesitating Anaïs signed to Tauwren to come and sit at their desk where there was still some room for a third person.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra raced along the glowing yellow footprints that would lead him to this Denzei person. He was making a good amount of progress and had only tripped once and crashed into somebody else another time. His cape whirled this way and that in the air behind him. A sound of a bustling community informed him that he would soon be entering the marketplace. He slowed down his pace to a steady jog hoping that this minor setback might not make him too late in saving this unknown person that might clue him in to what was happening. Suddenly, a piercing note filled the marketplace. All sound ceased as the people clasped their hands to their ears. Inadra screeched to a halt in answer to the command only heard by him, "STOP!"

[This solves the problem of my character making it in time. =)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Petra Yfantis
Legendaries Child: Segacorn's Son
Appearance: Petra's dull brown hair cascades down in slight waves if she ever lets it down. Normally she'll have her hair pulled back in a simple ponytail that reaches a few inches below her shoulders. Often people will see a dark green-blue ribbon tied in her hair. The only time this ribbon is removed is when she's in the water. Her eyes are a matching dull brown color and her skin is a golden-tan color. Her height has been for the past 2 years staying at 5 foot so she has good reason to believe she probably won't grow more than two or three inches in her life. She's lean, but not unhealthily so. Usually she can be found in a pair of long black or dark gray pants, a random shirt (probably blue) she pulled out of the drawer in a hurry that morning, and a hoodie (the hood is generally up, though she won't bother pulling it back up if someone pulls it down, though people generally don't get a chance to pull it down).
Personality: Petra's far from quiet once she's settled down even a bit, but before that small bit, she'll seem shy and uncertain. She's not afraid to assert herself and seems to have devoted her life to proving that females can be just as good as males in any way whether because she's an example or someone else is. Academically, she doesn't care, though gets by with at least Cs to make sure her parents aren't on her case. Physically, Petra's quite able and has gone out for just about any sport that she could go out for and proven herself in one way or another. But she'll always prefer the water and her sport shall always be diving and if diving isn't possible, then swimming or water polo. She often knows when it's time to stop and when it's fine to fool around, though it's not alotgether common for her to act upon her knowledge. Other than that, she's quite arrogant when it comes to many things and is quite skeptic when it comes to supernatural things.
Other: Her hobbies range from climbing trees, to anything in the water to doing wu shu. Other than that, it seems she doesn't have a life, unless you count moving endlessly from place to place because her parents are assigned to ever changing positions as they work for the military. Because of the difference of school years in various places, she's still in 12th grade.

|+++|

Petra had been given one day to roam free as her parents figured things out. This was the way it always was. In some ways, it was good if you liked to cut class, but Petra wasn't particularly keen on cutting class. Especially since she moved around so often. It made catching up with the class very strange as somet things she would have already known while others were way beyond her. Great, wasn't it? That was probably why she was given a day before starting school at a new place to somewhat get acquainted with the place.

She had been walking peacefully along munching on chocolate when something totally flipped the place upside down. What was that? Her chocolate had fallen to the ground as her hands shot up to her ears to block out the sound. There went here chocolate too! The person behind this would be in for it. After getting slightly used to it (if only because she had accustomed herself to the piercing sounds from various fire drills and other drills), she lowered her hands as she glared directly at the person beside her, the only person who didn't cringe at the sound. She jumped ahead of herself and made her conclusion: he, whoever he was, was behind it.

"What is your problem!" she demanded of him, breaking the silence though some people still had their hands to their ears. Her hands pushed him backwards against his shoulders as she spoke the words and the piercing sound completely went away, probably not by coincidence either. Her chocolate was now gone and her fury had been sparked. Those two situations rolled into one could not be good.

{ ooc || Hope that's fine with you, Syrill ^^, I'll edit if no. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Denzei dropped a note on Pheore's desk with one hand while passing. He held his chair in the other, but only until he set it down beside Tauwren's again, backwards instead of forward this time, shaking a little as he was combatting all of his social fears at once, and in the process conducting more social activity within one instant than he had in years. Tauwren then noticed that she had sat beside him before, and that he had followed her. She remembered him as the anti-social one and was surprised he was sitting at a table with a group for once.

Pheore slipped the note under the desk. Only her twin brother noticed, but he kept quiet. Little did any of the teenagers realize that this one class would teach them something about what the future held. As Pheore opened the note under the table, two older students sat in front of the twins, only to be called to another table. Pheore then pulled the note out into plain sight so both herself and her brother could look at it.

There were five very rough sketches. The first was of a great dragon and a much smaller dragon. They were frolicking on a very rocky terrain. The next one was of the larger dragon, turning its head to look around. The third portrait was the dragon obviously searching for something. The fourth illustration was of the dragon a distance away from the viewer, perched on a boulder, surrounded by the barren landscape. It was crying just like the dragon in the first portrait Denzei had given Pheore. She pulled that picture out of her pocket and held it beside the rough sketch.

"Sister," Paullen started. "Yes?" she asked back. "This is kind of freaky... but the phoenix in the last sketch... is it sad for the same reason the dragon is?" he continued. Pheore felt a strange sensation as she looked at the Phoenix beside the dragon in both portraits. They were in the same terrain. Behind the Phoenix was a familiar cliff from her dream. "I didn't think people could have the same dream..." Pheore muttered, still shocked. "Those are very nice," the teacher's voice said right behind Pheore's ear, causing her and her brother to jump with alarm. "Um... th-they are not mine," Pheore stammered. The teacher shifted her gaze to Paullen. "Not me," he denied, raising both hands in defense. Pheore slyly hid the first portrait, for fear of the teacher finding out it was Denzei's. The second, rougher sketches were less incriminating as they were hurried. She carefully went over every detail of the four sketches of the dragon and the one of the pheonix, especially, wishing she could ahve that dream again to clarify it was the same phoenix from her dream. Paullen suddenly nudged her, reminding her of the assignment.

Meanwhile, Denzei was discussing drawing objects upside down in a nervous voice, surprising Tauwren, Anaïs, and Hadi all at once. He had already introduced himself properly, and was not hesitating once to speak. At first they feared he was not well, but now they were listening fascinatedly while picking at their srawings. "Drawing upside down... it helps me focus on the detail and forget about how the picture... looks," Denzei explained, nervously shuffling his paper forward, but managing to steady his hand for an example as he quickly drew a nicely proportioned angled cube. He then turned the paper upside down so that the cube looked strange to himself, and started drawing the same picture upside down. Only because he was so focused on the detail, the angles improved.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next