Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra stared down at one particular girl who had fallen out of her seat in shock. She seemed familiar somehow but he couldn't quite grasp it. Suddenly, it hit him. She looked exactly like that mage that had banished him some 2000 years prior.

He gasped as he said, "Selinth..."

The staff and the shield fell to the floor with a clatter.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Cool. :D)

"Selinth...?" Pheore muttered, shaking her head again, and wincing at the pain. Yet the word sounded familiar, strangely so. She looked towards Paullen, blinking as she tried to focus on him. He was all blurry, every once in awhile coming into focus. Surprised, she glanced about her - Some, like the boy, were in pure focus, one of the other twins was like Paullen, and kept coming in and out of focus, and others... others were just plain blurry, not coming into focus at all. "Strange... I didn't think I hit my head that hard..."

Paullen frowned, looking over his sister. "Pheore, whats wrong?" he repeated, his eyes filled with worry.

Pheore once more shifted her gaze to him, and gave a smile. "Whee... your blurry." Her tone was high, and seemed to shift a lot. Giving a loopy grin, she clutched her Ocarina.

After a few seconds, everything came into focus once more. Pheore blinked, and held up her hand. Paullen reached out to grab it, helping his sister up. "Wow. Dizzy." Pheore muttered, leaning against her brother.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Petra was completely confused. To say the least. 1) the person who she had dragged to buy chocolate had suddenly appeared with 2) something strange that looked like, uh, something she wasn't sure about and 3) her appearance in the classroom was for once not the "strangest" thing that happened. Of course, if you took it from her point of view, walking into a new classroom was far from not being ordinary. But still what was he doing here. However he got here, he was crazy. He was insane. He shouldn't even be allowed to be in public. He ought to be stuffed into an asylum and locked up without padded walls or jackets to keep him safe from himself.

It seemed like the perfect time to slip out of school and cut the rest of her "first day" at school. Then again, maybe she shouldn't. Sure, most of the moves had been because of her parents. But the short moves had been because of her. It wasn't that she hated school. It was just that there were other things better. Her eyes happened to glance off the paper that the girl who had just claimed "dizzy" had been drawing upon. The drawing she saw was nothing that she would have believed two seconds ago, but it looked oddly realistic. What she took as true in her heart seemed to be changing by the second, not only because of that drawing, but also because of others she glanced off as well. Petra could claim "dizzy" just as well, but in a slightly different way. Without asking, she made her toward the phoenix drawing and picked it up.

Her hands moved without her mind thinking and without a second thought, she had folded the drawing until it no longer looked like a piece of paper. In her hands she held something like the phoenix in the way that she wouldn't have believed it a minute ago, but unlike the phoenix in almost every other way. Yet the drawing of the phoenix was clearly there. Yes, folded into creases in some places, but still recognizable. She looked at the piece she had folded, something like a pegacorn yet distinctively different as well. Her eyes then looked at the girl who had drawn the image, who the man had just called Selinth, and a sheepish smile twisted her lips. "Segacorn," she muttered slightly, slightly bashful for the first time she could remember in a number of years, she allowed the paper figure to fall from her hands. And when she realized what she had said, the sheepishness in her smile grew. "I mean, sorry," Petra amended as she stepped back and turned. Maybe there was such a thing... Maybe there was such a thing like magic. Of course, it would have had to been now that she began to realize, when it wasn't by the words or actions of another or even the words of a book that she had to listen to.

Iced - Silver [dot] Net ... now go. And maybe someday I'll actually get up something that resembles a pretty sig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
The art teacher ran out of the room at the sight of the stranger appearing. The sounds of her irate screams could be heard echoing through the halls for a good distance. Many eyes were on Inadra, who had just appeared. He looked around at all the teenage faces as if he were observing them for something other than themselves. Inadra stopped at Denzei, then nodded to himself. He saw Denzei tense his body as he jumped down from the top of the desk.

"I mean you no harm, Denzei Diamondback" Inadra assured him. Denzei raised an eyebrow half an inch. This strange man had appeared as if from nowhere, Pheore, the first person in this school he had ever interacted with in any way, was not looking too good, and now the strange man was claiming that he meant no harm. "Take your dark sorcery elsewhere or explain this," Denzei snapped. Tauwren watched the proceedings with less fear than Anaïs and Hadi. Paullen tried to keep his sister in her seat, but she seemed determined to wander towards something, or some one.

The observations Petra had made were but light humor to Denzei and seemed frivilous at the moment. He rose, knocking his chair onto the floor behind himself. And then it hit him. He felt as if he was flying, and as if there was a great burning inside of him, only it was a good kind of burning. It was as if he were full of a type of energy he had never considered before. He then focused his sharps eyes on the picture of the dragon he had drawn, still lying on Pheore's and Paullen's desk. Just for a moment, Denzei wondered if what he was feeling was a sign. He could almost hear the cries of a forlorn dragon who had lost her young, a haunting sound he had heard before in his dreams.

"What is going on?" Denzei asked, his voice suddenly calmer.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A confused look past over Pheore's face as she looked over at Denzei. "I... I don't know." It was strange, everything was going so fast, she couldn't keep track... she moaned lightly.

Paullen looked over at her, catching her as she swayed once more. "Pheore, we really need to get you to the Nurse, or something... your not feeling well, I can tell..."

Pheore shook her head no as slowly as she could manage. "No... no, I'm fine. I just need to go, thats all."

Paullen blinked. "Go where?"

Pheore looked confused again, blinking as she glanced around the room. "I... I don't know. Just There."

Suka leaned against the wall as the teacher ran screaming fast. He snorted out softly, watching her for a second, eyeing her earrings as long as he could.

Then he remembered his mission. Find the Child before they could figure out how to Unlock it. He could feel its presence now, he was so close.

He grinned quickly as he leaned against the door. A strong burst of energy overcame him, and as he opened the door to the Art Room he whispered, "I'm heeeeere..."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm a bit confused, but I'll just go with the crowd :P ... with a little backtracking))

When Tauwren asked Hadi what a kirin was a nervous smile appeared on his face.

"Ahaha... ahem... well, a kirin is... a kirin, I mean, this." he said and pointed at the drawing.

"And you're supposed to be the smart one?" Anaïs questioned as she lifted up the drawing from the table.

"A kirin is a mythical creature, it's mentioned in some ancient writings I think. It's a mix between a deer and a horse, kind of like a unicorn but then again not." she told the two pausing for a moment.

"It... it is white and the ancient texts about it tell what a rare sight a kirin is, that's also why there is so little written about it throughout history...Oh, and they are told to be very flexible, noble and fast... and they have an ability to see the near future." Anaïs continued with dreamy eyes, realizing she was talking non-stop about the creature she had drawn on her paper.

The two then took a look at Tauwren’s drawing which she then explained to be a griffin. Smilingly Hadi was just about to give Tauwren a compliment for the picture, but suddenly the class got awfully loudly, people seemed anxious and scared. Hadi and Anaïs could both feel something was bubbling under the surface, but in art class?

In a matter of seconds Anaïs was the first to gasp for air in panic. Hadi did not hesitate long until he was overwhelmed by the same feeling. Anaïs eyes wandered around the room like the eyes of a scared animal.

"The door." she whispered, "we need to run, now." she added.

"The window! Quickly!" Hadi said standing up from the chair.

Anaïs ran to the open window and looked down. Al though they were on the first floor it was still about three meters down to the ground. Before Hadi and Tauwren knew of it, she had leaped gracefully out of the window. Hadi looked as his sister landed safely on the ground below. Tauwren seemed confused, though she had the same fear in her eyes, she did not know why the twins had gotten so scared about the classroom door. Hadi realized he had to do some short explaining.

"It's only a feeling, but it's strong enough for us to escape. It is your choice if you want to follow us or not. For all I know, there might not be any danger, and if there is it might get us later on... I... I have to go now." he said and with further ado he leaped out following his sister.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra was thinking of something else to say to Denzei when suddenly he felt an eerie presence. He leaped over an art table and grabbed his staff and as an afterthought, the shield. The dark presence grew stronger and Inadra stared worriedly at the door.

As it began to open, he quickly slammed the staff down, moon end first and muttered, "Nekra Dorsimari."

Moonlight poured from the staff and engulfed him. An instant later, he appeared at the Simarris River, much changed over the course of history but still as comforting as when he had sought it out 3000 years prior. It was deathly still as he knelt by the stream to take a drink of water. After the refreshing drink, he leaned back against a tree and stopped to think about things.

[I was thinking that maybe the forest is guarded by a force that can block the Three's constant searching?]

After about 3000 years, he had seen somebody so very like Selinth. He smiled as he remembered how Selinth used to always hate people pitying her and thinking she was weak. He thought back to remember exactly why she had locked him away. They had been such good childhood friends. After some more thought, he remembered as if it had been only yesterday. He had tried to stop her from leaving on a quest for power. It had been only because she had a desire to attain revenge. The village had been sacked by the enemy and her parents had been tortured and then killed. She had been at the prime of her sweet and innocent life when she set off the quest for the power to destroy the ones who had taken away everything she had. He wept silently as he remembered how he tried to stop her and with a cold demeanor, she sealed him away. He also remembered Akrissa, who had also been her friend and was killed by the enemy. Akrissa had put the enchantment on him to stop him from stealing.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren nodded calmly at Hadi and turned quickly to Denzei, Pheore, Paullen and the new girl, oddly the man who appeared suddenly had just as suddenly disappeared. She felt the dark presence also and spoke quickly and quietly, "We must hurry and get out of here, grab your drawings and quickly jump out of the window, I can't explain it but something's coming." Just as she finished Suka burst in through the door, her eyes widened and on reflex she grabbed her chair and threw it across the room with as must force as she could. Grabbing her drawing and Anaïs's drawing she grabbed the closest person to her's wrist (which happened to be Denzei) and ran the few metres to the window. "Run!" she screeched, her usually calm demeanor changed to one of panic by this mysterious stranger. Taking the window at a leap she tugged Denzei with her and landed on the hard concrete of the paved area outside the art room. Wincing from the pain she ran, following Anaïs and Hadi and pulling Denzei with her.

((Sorry about slightly powerhogging Denzei lionheartwitty....))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Ish now confused, but oh well. :P Sorry, Syrill... we can't go to your forest yet. Later on, maybe.)

Pheore wavered again as the door started to open. "Paullen... please, we have to go... its not good... Please..."

"Wait!" Paullen called, glancing over at the ones leaving. "Someone help Pheore out, please. Try to get her somewhere safe!" He handed Pheore to the next person that passed by him (could be anyone). "I'll stay here and see whats going on! If I can, I'll find you later - listen for the Gold Finch's call!"

He didn't know why, but he felt that whatever coming through the door wasn't nice. He ran over, and jammed the door back, trying to delay the entrance until everyone else had gone.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Denzei ran along. He was dragged by Tauwren, and some one had handed Pheore's hand to him as well. He wasted no time in opening one of the windows and jumping out first. Denzei then helped each girl down the short drop to the ground, outside. Tauwren then led the way, pacing herself as Denzei helped Pheore keep at least a brisk pace by pulling her along. Suddenly, Tauwren stopped. Something didn't feel right. Pheore suddenly pointed ahead at the drive leading to the main road. Waiting there were boys from all four grades. They were all the prideful ones, gathered in one place for the first time, breaking the rules as one by standing there. "They're hostile..." Pheore said, dreamily. Denzei then felt that his new energy would be useful. A few of the children that had been in the art class were now caught up. Denzei took the first powerful steps ahead, followed by Tauwren, who shouted, "Keep running! The school is more dangerous!" to everyone who was still catching up while pulling Pheore along.

Denzei ran at the male students, who were all gathered for an obvious purpose. They started running directly towards him, football players to the front in formation. Things seemed to slow down, as if the young men were merely gliding through the air towards him. The blonde-haired boy felt the strange new energy in him increase as he met with them. He threw a foot up and caught one of them in the jaw, sending him back to trip a few of his friends. Denzei then struggled with two others that had grabbed his arms, swing them around to ward off others and releasing them to fall over for just a moment. "I can't do this alone," Denzei thought as he assumed a defensive stance to meet the next batch. Only a few seconds into the fight, he already felt bad for these boys, but acting on his guilt would not stop them from killing him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[ :D It's crystal gazing time!!!]

Inadra woke up sometime later and realized that he had cried himself to sleep. He also felt something wasn't right. A sense of urgency filled him to do something but what that something was escaped him. He decided that perhaps he should check on the other chosen ones though he thought they could handle anything on their own.

He carried the shield over to the river and then, set up a magical boundary to keep all things out, lest they disturbed his scrying. Having done that, he walked into the middle of the river and after muttering a few words, dropped the staff into the water. Then, he quickly stepped out. Moments later, a picture with no sounds appeared on the water. It was of the ones he had recognized as the chosen running from the building they had been in. Suddenly, they were ambushed or would it have been better to say attacked by a group of children. He noticed that all these children had some malevolent spell at work on them. He watched the fist fight and thought that the Denzei person was doing pretty well. Suddenly, he saw the glint of the knife. Shocked, he prepared to get himself there when his staff began glowing.

A beam of light shot at his head and he blacked out but not before seeing the memory of Selinth saying, "It's going to be all right."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren ducked skillfully under a badly thrown punch from one of the hostile teens. The 3 years of self-defence lessons she had had when she was younger came back to her and she balanced herself with one arm before striking out with a low-to-the-ground hook kick, which sent the teen down in a crumpled heap. Rolling out of the way of his falling body, Tauwren grabbed Pheore's hand and cleared a path through the fighting mass. Just as she had nearly pulled them both through, she felt a sharp stab in her side. Crying out in pain, she reeled around and dealt the person who had stabbed her a kick which broke his nose, she then slumped down on the pavement, blood pouring ruthlessly from the knife wound with the knife still inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Suka hissed softly as he felt the resistance on the door. So. Someone was giving them time, eh? That would be something for the oh-so-beloved Atka to consider. Pfft. Thinking he was all great just because he was the only one wanting to take the responsibility of leader. He lost the Children!

He almost fell over as the door opened. He gained his composure quickly, and looked at the boy who had blocked his entrance. The class was empty now, except for himself and the boy.

They stood there, sizing each other up for a second or two. The boy, Suka could tell, didn't know what he was doing. And Suka wasn't going much for experience, but for Presence. They boy had it, and strong, too, but his didn't quite... feel right. It was different, not the one he was looking for.

Finished, Suka took a step forward. "Out of my way, boy. I'm not after you." He took another step forward, amused slightly by the surprised look on the boys face. When the boy didn't move, however, amusement tunred to anger. "I mean it boy. I don't want to hurt you."

"N-no." The boy said, standing firm. "I don't know why your here, o-or what you want, but I'm not going to let you have it."

With an exasperated sigh, Suka reaced towards his belt. "Alright, boy. You asked for it. Shoulda listened to me when I told you the first time..."

Paullen didn't know why, but he knew he had to keep this person away from Pheore and the others. He was scared out of his wits, as he was quite sure this person had alot more experience in bullying than he did.

When the other reached towards his belt, Paullen took a deep gulp. Not knowing what else to do, he leaned forward and charged. He winced as he felt the hard impact and heard the "Ooomph!" as he hit. A large clatter sounded as the man flew back into some desks that had been placed to the side of the door.

Paullen stared for a second to make sure he was still breathing, then ran off out the window himself. He ran, and found the others. At first he was surprised, wondering why they hadn't gotten farther away, when h saw th predicament they were in.

"Out of the Frying Pan, into the fire." he muttered softly, then joined in the brawl.

Pheore followed everyone, not really caring where she went. She fell down when Tauwren did, moaning as her head hit he ground again. She blinked for a second or two, trying to make things clear. Then, without further notice, she blacked out, only to hear the song that haunted her dreams.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Denzei swung hard, using his palm to hit an advancing boy's forehead. He fell unconcious to the ground. Denzei turned to kick an approaching knife weilder, only to meet another as he finished his spin. He grabbed the gothic-clad boy's arm, squeezing it with his hardened knuckles. Denzei ignored the blood running from his wrist as he threw the young man into an oncoming football player that had recovered from a previous fall. Denzei was now open to another assailant, who was holding two knives of his own. He knew he would not turn on time to dodge both knives, but he could at least avoid one by spinning into a kick. He was shocked to hit the assailant in the face with the ball of his foot, then saw Inadra knocking remaining hostile high schoolers around with his staff, sending those that still stood scattering into bushes and behind trees.

With a swift jerk, the blonde-haired boy wasted absolutely no time in removing the knife blade from his arm. It had hurt him far less than it would have had he not been wearing his thick leather armor, and so he ignored the cut and ran imediately to Tauwren, ripping great sections of his surcoat away with the knife as he approached. The burning feeling still presided in the boy. He felt inclined to act with haste, using whatever means he could to help his new friends. Denzei could have been more gentle, but knew he was rushing for good reason as he pulled the knife from the girl's side and pulled her shirt up. She reacted to the pain as expected, and the bleeding worsened as the wound opened. Denzei used the great shreds of the surcoat to firmly hold the wound shut. He then pulled a bottle of alcohol-based hand disinfectant out, improvising to clean the wound. He pulled mud from the ground and pressed it to the wound, wrapping the remains of his surcoat around the girl's belly tightly and tying them frantically along the way to keep the makeshift field bandage in place. It would have to do.

Denzei then ran to check on Pheore, the burning feeling in him keeping him from panicing as he quickly checked her breathing. She was alive and better off than Tauwren, so he dragged her next to the wounded girl and sat between them, watching his surroundings very warily indeed as he said comfortingly, "We are going to live." Blood dripped from his wrist, as he said this, but the feeling in him stopped him from worrying about the small things as well as the great ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

With a start, Inadra woke up and looked about. He was in totally unfamiliar surroundings. Then, he remembered that it was where he had seen the chosen get attacked. He saw that two of the chosen had been injured and one had semi-treated the other's serious almost fatal wound. He wondered if the moon cared to heal anybody as the sun had. He decided to risk it, knowing full well the moon could resurrect a dead person if need be. Keeping the spell simple, he cast a healing light over the girl as the boy, Denzei, watched. The mud was changed into what looked like dust. The wound closed up and the flesh that remained was scarless but as pink as a baby's skin. He smiled because the moon was gentler in it's healing. Afterwards, he walked over to treat Denzei's wounded arm.

However, that last healing spell used up the remaining bits of magic in his staff. He would have to wait for the moon to rise again to recharge the magic. What magic he had remaining after the 3000 year sleep was probably pitifully weak.

Another boy that looked similar to the girl who could have been Selinth's identical twin rushed over to who was probably his sister concerned.

Inadra then realized, he had lost the shield. As he was thinking about this, he turned his back on the deadly battlefield where a lifethreatening battle had ensued moments before. Suddenly, a slight tingling of the air behind him that would normally have been unheard to anybody but a thief told him of a possibly backstabbing.

Turning slightly, he held his palm out and whispered, "Krisdato Persiphon Chimera."

The attacker flew backwards but landed on his feet. Suddenly, a bright light blinded him and the attacker. When the light cleared, he saw a young chimera stretching it's wings. The attacker fled.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next