Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"What happened.... Where am I?" Tauwren's mind was hazy and the searing pain in her side amazingly had seemed to disappate. She carefully opened her eyes, and looked down to find a bandage tightly wrapped around her stomach. However the wound seemed to have disappeared.... "How odd."

Tauwren looked up to survey the damage the battle had done. Pheore was unconscious by her side and Denzei sat staring at the bizarre man who had appeared once again. "Wh-what happened?" she spoke quietly, her mind still hazy and her thoughts still jumbled.

((Can I assume we're going to visit another part of this city or perhaps another city/town eventually? Because I have another character I'd like to introduce, only a side character, but a very important one for Tauwren to be able to release the Griffin's daughter. I will post the bio soon if this is okay.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anaïs felt cold and weak in the arms of Al-Hadiye. The two could hear the screams and sounds of an angry mob from not afar. Still a calm feeling surrounded the two, in the shades of some trees it felt like nothing could harm them

"I feel tired Hadi, my head hurts too. Just like when you fell from the tree... only now... you're not hurt." Anaïs whispered.

"This time it's not me who is covered in blood." Hadi replied holding on to his sister, keeping her close, feeling her heart beat against his.

With twisted emotions he sat still. He had the choice of leaving his sister to go and help the others. To do something. Anything. But he could have never left Anaïs side. He knew how the scent of blood made her weak. He knew what she was going through too well himself. A throbbing ache was filling his head slowly but steadily, and soon his legs would not carry him anymore.

Suddenly a bright light shone from the battlefield, even Anaïs turned her head to look at it with her last powers.

"A... griffin..." she said with a smile, as her head fell to the side, thudding gently against Hadi's chest.

Hadi looked at what was resting in his arms. No longer was a girl visible, but a white and noble creature, a kirin. Hadi was not taken by surprise; he had waited for this a long time. Last time it had happened, when Hadi fell from the oak tree on the family's back yard the same thing had happened. That was also the time he had realized the two belonged together, as a part of the same being. Placing his hand on the kirin's horn he closed his eyes.

"I will be your strength, and you will lead us." he said being emerged into the creature lying on the grass.

At the same moment the kirin opened its eyes and looked around, then to stand up still weakened by the nearby fighting and blood.

((Hmm.. well this certainly is a strange post... oh well :P))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yes, we probably will be going to another part of town sometime soon. ;) Or... maybe completely out of town, you never know, eh? And its fine if you have a side character. Also, if you wish, you may 'find' your children in some way, most of you already have, though. :P Pheore won't get hers until quite awhile later, though... *Shushes before she gives the whole RP away* :P)

Paullen didn't help much with the fight, as it was pretty much over by the time he joined in. With a cry of anguish as he spotted his sister, he ran towards her.

He kneeled down, placing her head lightly onto his knees. "Pheore... Pheore... please, please, get up."

He gasped lightly as he stifled a sob. Why hadn't he gone back home when she started acting strangely? Something had been up then. He had felt it.

A light wind passed by, swirling around the group in a swift motion. Paullen took a deep breath of the fresh wind, trying to force himself to calm down. Panicking wasn't going to help at all.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[I'm thinking Selinth will have some part in this story so I will base her on your character though the personality and others will probably be different]

Inadra sat in deep contemplation as the chimera padded around him. Suddenly, he heard a silent whisper. Hating to leave these people before they ever could get to know him, he considered not following it. However, the last time he had ignored such a summon, Akrissa had taken away his ability to steal and move about stealthily. He smiled and remembered Selinth's expression when she was reprimanding him about the horribleness of thievery. He decided to stay though as he would have no chance to make a possible friendship with these other chosen if he kept leaving.

Walking up to one of them, he extended a hand and said, "I'm Inadra. Nice to meet you."

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren smiled weakly, her mind still jumbled, at least one of the bizzare occurences had been cleared. She shook Inadra's hand, "I'm Tauwren Leao, nice to meet you too." Gripping the man's hand harder, she used this extra help to pull herself up until she was standing again. Tenderly rubbing the bandage around her stomach she looked at him inquisitively, "By the way you disappeared before I assume you're magical in some way? If that's so, then did you heal my wound?"

((I think you meant Chimera Silja, not Griffin ;) ))

(( And here's the bio for my other character...

Name: Violet Leao (Viola)
Legendaries Child: None, but helps Tauwren.
Appearance: Crimson red hair, green-grey eyes. She wears a bright green blazer, pale fuschia shirt, bright green skirt, black buckle shoes and fuschia socks with green frills.
Personality: Cheerful and bubbly. Viola is always smiling and happy, and always daydreaming.
Other: Tauwren's sister, she lives with her dad and hasn't seen Tauwren in 3 years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ria wrote:
((I think you meant Chimera Silja, not Griffin ;) ))

((I think I did too, but see, my pea does not always have its bright moments :D

Edit: It can't coordinate me to type proper English either.))

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(( :lol: I was just checking, but we all got what you meant anyway :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra smiled and said, "I tried. Does it still hurt though? I've never used the moon's healing power before. I won't be able to use magic for awhile anyway. Well, not until the next full moon when I can recharge the staff's magic. My natural magic isn't that strong but if the wound irritates you, I could try another spell."

[Here's Selinth ... the cool one!! ^^ And if you notice, I tried very much to keep her along the same lines as Pheore as they have a resemblance to each other]

Name: Selinth Karsidina
Legendaries Child: None.
Appearance: She has bright red hair that is always down mostly. Her eyes are a bright blue. Her clothes are a purple and gold sorceress robe. She wears a silver crown with an amethyst in the center on her head. Freckles lightly dot her face, especially on her cheeks where they are most visible. Her hands are kind of small, and she is a little taller than Inadra. Most of the time she stays silent and coolly regards the world
Personality: She is generally somber and serious. Talking to her is kind of like talking to an ice cube. Nobody has ever seen her smile or she has somehow threatened to do something to them if they ever say they did. To friends and foe, she's ultimately cold and icy.
Other: She was friends with Akrissa (now deceased) and Inadra. She carries a small lyre with wings. She could probably beat Inadra in practically everything. (*hint* *hint*) She has no family as they were all killed.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Denzei remained crouched down. Inadra had only did half the work healing the wound, but the boy did not care who the credit went to. He would have regularly stood straight, but this new feeling inside of him was changing his simplest habits. It felt good to be crouching. His injury was just a mild nuisance in comparison to his desire to move on, but where to? So many possibilities opened up to Denzei in his mind as he turned to Paullen. "Your sister is alive and well," he comforted Paullen as he rose, "Now, let's get out of here." He was the physically strongest, so it seemed, and decided to lift Pheore fireman style, caring not how anyone would react. He felt the want to flee this scene and figure things out later, in a safer place. He somehow imagined the lair of the dragon he had seen before. Had it been in his dreams? It had been, but had they really been dreams? This strange sensation of inner flame was not odd to him, but why? He merely trudged on, hoping he would set a fair pace for everyone that was also fast enough to escape the school grounds.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren nodded slowly, she had never really believed in magic... never since her parents separated anyway, but now it seemed that Viola had been right to believe in it after all. "The wound's fine thank you. But now we'd best follow Denzei, I agree that we should get out of here as soon as possible."

Viola walked happily to school, bright folder clutched tightly in her arms and small backpack hanging on one shoulder. She was walking along a small street of quiet shops when an item in an antique store caught her eye. Stepping back a few paces to look at it, she realised it was a large pendant on a chain. The pendant was round and had a pewter griffin coiled in a flying position on the face of it. On the inside of the face was a small triangle shaped sapphire. Viola stared at the pendant for a while, before continuing on her way.

((And if you're wondering why Viola is just walking to school now, it's because of time differences between wherever she is, and wherever Tauwren and the others are.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Inadra considered walking but decided against it. The other "chosen" stared in uncomprehension as he marched straight into the wood. A few minutes later, he emerged with something that could have been a cross between something clearly no longer defined as a stick and a piece of charcoal.

Answering to the stares, he said, "Flying is so much more fun, wouldn't you say?"

With that, he flew overhead with the chimera trailing behind him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Paullen nodded, feeling numb. "Okay..." he said softly. He took a deep breath, and without another word, trudged after Denzei.

"Get up," Rouska hissed, kicking the body in front of her. Suka gave a light groan, turning over.

"Ow. That kid packs a punch." Suka muttered.

Rouska glared, kicking him again. "Pay attention. Obviously you couldn't get it. But did you find out which one it was?"

Suka nodded, rubbing his side. "Yes. Chimera."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren's eyes widened in surprise, "What on earth are you flying on?" She walked Inadra zooming through the air then shook her head in exasperation and jogged lightly to catch up with Denzei. She tapped him on the shoulder gently, "So, where are we going to go anyway? It's not like we really have any idea why people are chasing us and attacking us. Perhaps we could go to the park two blocks away... then we could talk this over and decide what to do."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Denzei smiled just slightly and changed course after the next block. "It is easier to lose people in that area, anyway..." he stoically replied as the girl jogged with him. Paullen was close behind, watching his sister concernedly. She was just resting, her shoulders and head draped over Denzei's shoulder. Paullen then saw the blood on Denzei's free arm. It was wis right arm. He could ahve sworn that Denzei was right-handed. He had seen the boy use that hand more. But was it all just an act? This tenth-grader had already proven to be more than he appeared to be.

"Your words are perhaps the wisest I have heard today. Perhaps we can all at least introduce ourselves soon," Denzei said as he took a back alley, hoping to draw less attention. A girl, little more thna a toddler, watched from a window with staring eyes as they pressed on towards the park, which was just a block away. Denzei waved with his wounded hand in a way that showed the least blood possible. "What are you doing?" asked Tauwren.

"It actually draws less attention to greet a young lone witness. Her mother is undoubtedly cooking in the other room," Denzei answered. "How do you know?" Paullen questioned, hesitantly. "I smelled the white sauce simmering for some reason... Ah, here we are." The three came to a more tree-filled part of the park, stopping to look back on the others that had followed them. For some strange reason, this group of people felt as if they were together against a common threat. Inadra, however, knew more. But perhaps not nearly as much as the dreams of these children, once shared, would soon reveal.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tauwren walked over to a fallen log and sat down, she carefully began unravelling the tight bandage from her stomach. Looking up at Denzei she smiled and handed him the remains of the bandage, "It seems you need this more than I do, my wound is fine now anyway." She looked around calmly then turned to face Denzei and Inadra, "My name's Tauwren Leao, I live with my mum, step-father and step-brother, I play the piano, and that's really all there is to know about me."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next