Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Hotel Lania(open)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Welcome to Lania, a world that mirrors ours, a world of magic, mayhem, and suspense. Here the average human could be transformed into a noble elf, a cunning pixie, or any other mythical animal. But in the center of it all is Hotel Lania, where all reside. It's not like any other hotel, with boring bellhops and distasteful deskclerks. No, this is unlike any hotel you've ever been in. Its paradise for all beings who come into Lania, but that was then.

Someone in the hotel is not who most would believe, but is instead the leader of an organization planning on taking Lania for its own. And their first act, was the death of the President of Hotel Lania, Trisandra Homewood, the head elf of Lania. Now her true-world daughter, Katie Homewood, must walk through to the other side and right whats wrong, and must restore Lania to its former glory. If not stopped soon, the Organization will create a war that will rip Lania away from the human world, and all links will be severed.

Bio:
Name:
Lania Name:(If you want to conceal your human identity)
Race(Nothing uber, unless you are someone I can trust not to abuse that power):
Human Occupation(Student included):
Features:
Weapon(nothing too absurd, but guns will be allowed later into the rp.):
Other:
Magic:(For magic races, like fairies or dragons)

Name:Katie Homewood
Name:Kate
Position:Daughter to former president Trisandra.
Race:Unknown as of yet
Human Occupation:Student
Features: A lavender-haired girl with grey eyes.
Weapon:Recurved bow, that can shrink into pocket size.
Other:Katie has no knowledge of Lania, and will not know, until I deem it so. She is also champion of her archery class in school, and even has a little keychain with a small bow and arrow on it.
Magic:Unknown

Now, my personal rules.

1) People can and MAY die. However I will consult with the owner of the character 1 week beforehand, to try and negotiate.
2) Once dead, you may create another character, or have multiple characters.
3) As Katie has no knowledge of this world, but the staff knows of her, when she first enters in, any staff characters will know her, even though she won't know them.
4) I will need people to later play the members of the Organization, and I will pm them when I need their service.
5) Certain trinkets in the real world can turn into objects in Lania. Example: Katie's keychain bow turns into a magic one in Lania. You can have things like that, but again, nothing powerful.
6)Rp board rules apply here. No exceptions, and no ifs ands or buts.
7)This will be open all the time.
8) Lania can be accessed whenever, but you will disappear in the real world when you do. Be prepared to make excuses to any characters you know IRPL(In role play life)
9)Don't turn this into some cheesy rp. This is a serious rp, with a mystery like quality. Don't screw it up.
10) Also, there will be several assasination attempts during the rp to several members. Be prepared for when it happens, because I may PM someone....

Now, join up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(This sounds very cool and interesting! ^^ I'll join)

Name: Caleb Vekirs
Lania Name: Zirato Kips
Position(If any): None
Race(Nothing uber, unless you are someone I can trust not to abuse that power): Fairy
Human Occupation(Student included): Junior High Student
Features: A silver haired boy with wings of transparent aqua.
Weapon(nothing too absurd, but guns will be allowed later into the rp.): A staff with a symbol of the moon on it
Other: He somehow stumbled into Lania by accident. He was a novice at swords training in his school. He likes dragons so he has a dragon like pendant on a silver necklace. (It turns into a tiny chibi dragon that fits in his hand who flies around annoying people)
Magic: Some vague trace of magic that sometimes shows itself (more often than not it doesn't come when he needs it)

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sounds kinda weird, but I'll join))

Name: Theta Jade
Lania Name: Jade Rabbit
Position: Fighter against the Organisation
Race: Rabbit-Elf ((:P))
Human Occupation: Owns a Flower Shop
Features: Long dark green hair always tied into two high piggytails. Dark Indigo-Blue eyes. Has two long green rabbit ears.
Weapon: A long black wooden pole.
Other: Theta grew up in Lania but also owns a flower shop and apartment in the human world. She used to be the President's florist and supplied the hotel with all its flowers. She became a fighter against the Organisation when the President was murdered and was sent to the human world to look for help in forming a resistance.
Magic: Can turn into a little dark green rabbit. Able to use her pole to jump really high.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Name: Jason Bowen
Bio: He is a young writer, you could say he is myself a few years from now, returning from two years on the mission field for his church.
Lania Name: Dusk Highnoon
Position: (none at present)
Race: The Cat People
Features: He is covered in white cat's hair and has a tail and face of a cat. Cat ears poke up out of thick gray human-like crop of hair atop his head, which is neatly parted off center, but otherwise is just washed and dried daily. He wears a black hooded cloak over a manilla-colored tunic. Also wears light, dark-colored boots and gloves for running on two or four legs.
Weapon: His own body.
Other: He can see well in the dark, and hear the faintest whispers. His agility is his only offense and defense. Dusk does not bother owning a weapon. He is not the type to kill unless it is in the defense of himself or others.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

We will start once there are a minimum of 7 people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kirania Silven
Lania Name: Kirae Sneaktooth
Position(If any): Master Thief
Race: Fox Furre (For lack of other species that will describe...)
Human Occupation(Student included): Secretary
Features: As a Fox in Lania, she has a thick covering of reddish fur. She has a long bushy tail ending in a white tip, and her ears have the same white tip. Her eyes are a dark brown. She stands upright at about 5'7". Basically, she looks like a Red Fox with humanlike hands. The clothes she wears are dust colored, and she always wears a cape of a matching Dust.
As a human, she has fox-red hair and brown eyes. She is of the same height.
Weapon: A semi-long dagger. In the real world, it is a small dagger connected to her belt loop.
Other: A thief she may be, but one with class. She is always courteous, but has a sharp tongue, and is quick to answer with a sarcastic comment or two. An interesting combination, but one she takes anyways. She pursues mainly her own interests, however, for a pretty penny will steal for others, unless they are the right people.
Magic: None known. If she has any, she has no or little need for it, as she uses mainly her own talents.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Oh, I forgot. if you want Uber powers you must...
1) ...Be a very good rper
2) ...Be a main character
3) ...Not abuse that power.
4) ...Pm me first)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What exactly is considered Uber powers in your perspective?

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(By that I mean
1) Powerful races like dragons.
2) Powerful weapons ex. SUPER MIGHTY DRAGONSLAYER!!!
3) Powerful Magic ex. Death magic, Ressurection

That explain it? If you have any doubts, just pm me.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:D Thank you...that was helpful...hmm...is the annoying dragon necklace a little too much?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(No... it's ok...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Hey. This RP sounds quite good. I would hope that you don't consider me an amateur. :P

Name: Jon Derek Tayama
Lania Name: Silver Bray
Position: None.
Race: Fairy.
Human Occupation: Helps out in a store, and also a student.
Features: Short black silky hair, pale skin, light green eyes with a hazel fleck covering half of his left eye [yay for my own eye colour!]. Red wings. Wears a silver ring on the left hand.
Weapon: One knife, with a gold blade.
Other: Jon/Silver grew up in Lania, but still is an assistant helper to another helper who helps the manager in a store that sells groceries.
Magic: None that he knows of.

It actually took me a while to write this bio, which surprised me. Anything need changing? Prod me.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anubis wrote:
[Hey. This RP sounds quite good. I would hope that you don't consider me an amateur. :P

Name: Jon Derek Tayama
Lania Name: Silver Bray
Position: None.
Race: Fairy.
Human Occupation: Helps out in a store, and also a student.
Features: Short black silky hair, pale skin, light green eyes with a hazel fleck covering half of his left eye [yay for my own eye colour!]. Red wings. Wears a silver ring on the left hand.
Weapon: One knife, with a gold blade.
Other: Jon/Silver grew up in Lania, but still is an assistant helper to another helper who helps the manager in a store that sells groceries.
Magic: None that he knows of.

It actually took me a while to write this bio, which surprised me. Anything need changing? Prod me.]

No, you're better than me.
The bio is ok.
I'll start it off tommorrow, I have an orthodontist appointment today...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Okay, great, and hope it went well. I can't wait to play Kirae again. :))

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Twizzler0171 wrote:
(Okay, great, and hope it went well. I can't wait to play Kirae again. :))

It did. It didn't hurt so much.Meh, too late for me to start off anyway.

Tomorrow!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next