Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Kaoru Marie
Lania Name: Seven
Position: None
Race: Fairy
Human Occupation: Student
Features: Shoulder-length, dark red hair and a usually grinning expression. Her eyes are the only part of her face that indicates she could be part Asian; they're so dark that they're almost black.
Weapon: A sword which she usually carries strapped across her back. However, she's completely clumsy with it and has problems even performing the most simple actions with it - she can barely take it out of the case she keeps it in without fumbling.
Other: She grew up in Lania and doesn't know anything other than it, although she visited Earth when she was much younger.
Magic: None

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

There was the dream again: A blood splatter on the wall of her home, and a shadow, taunting her from god knows where...

... and Katie awoke, to find the same thing she did every time she had the dream: birds at her window, and her four-poster bed in shambles. She hpisted herself out of bed, and quickly reassembled her pillows, which had been laying on the floor. She was about to leave when a yowl from the desk caught her attention. "Geez, how much do you eat, Jen?" she asked the black cat, refilling the bowl of cat food. She then left the room, getting ready to make breakfast for her and her foster mother.

(Everyone else may rp in Lania for now, but when I post again, I'll need someone to help with the transfer of my character to Lania)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caleb yawned as he checked the clock. It was 4:00 p.m. He snickered as he imagined his teacher's expression if she could see him now. Well, it was spring break though and he had plenty of time to explore a new clearing he had discovered. Maybe this time he would actually find something interesting to take back. After preparing for about an hour, he trekked out to the forest surrounding the cabin where his family was spending their vacation.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Jason silently meditated, a good habit to get into when one hates wasting time, yet has so much to waste. He always saught a land of nothingness. No sight. No sound. No motion. Nothing. Not even the meditation-slowed beating of his own heart. But in the end, there was just his mind, his one true stronghold. Oddly, Jason suddenly strayed from the norm as he felt he was on the verge of nothingness for once in his life. "What if I opened my eyes to another land?" And so he opened his eyes. Jason knew he was wide awake. Not once had his consciousness faltered. He felt the wind against his... fur? Jason felt himself all over, realizing he was not even himself any more. "I found another land. I cannot say that leaving my home land was a loss. I still have my mind," Jason thought, smiling as the wind kept playing with his new fur. This feels more like a gain. But still, I must meditate. A new body, a new name. I will call myself 'Dusk Highnoon.'" Jason, now Dusk, observed the city sprawled before him and the untamed lands it tapered off into. He then shifted his legs back in and continued his journey to nothing for the time being, as he would if he was still at home.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jon stretched out in the sun, on the grass next to the wood, yawning. He had just awoke from an interesting dream... but the thing was, he was confused as to how he fell asleep in the first place. He knew he had been in the wood, in a clearing... but he hadn't been at the edge of the wood, nor had any conscious feeling of fally asleep. He rubbed his eyes, and looked around him.

[Rusty. Please don't kill me.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Theta yawned as she locked the door to her flower shop, it was finally the weekend, and it was finally time for her holiday. She was taking a leave of two months and her assistant, and best friend, Gamma Fiore would be taking care of the shop while she was away. This holiday was supposed to be a time of 'rest and relaxation', Theta snorted, not with Lania in the state it was it wouldn't be. She was supposed to report tomorrow morning, and then spend the next two months looking for the President's daughter, so far she hadn't had any luck.

Theta woke up in her queen sized bed and rolled over, landing in a tangled heap along with her sheets on the floor. She yawned and stood up, tossing the sheets back onto her bed and quickly entering her bathroom to have a shower and get ready. Once she was ready and dressed in a plain white shirt, black pants and black boots she reached under her bed and pulled out a small wooden box. The box contained a small wooden stick 20 centimetres long and a round sphere of jade. Closing her eyes and holding the stick in her right hand, and the jade in her left, Theta concentrated, and when she opened her eyes found herself in Lania once more.

A blue pleated skirt sat over her pants and a large dark green bow adorned the front of her short sleeved shirt. She was carrying a long wooden pole, 1 metre and 20 centimetres long, and her dark green hair was now accompanied by two floppy rabbit ears. She smiled, happy to be the Jade Rabbit again, who was much more well-known and powerful than the simple flower shop owner who worked in the real world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Guess it'll be me, as I'm going out of Lania as everyone else is entering. :P Secretary, hmm? School secretary, perhaps? :P)

Kirea Sneaktooth was a made up name, but one which suited her well in this state. She cocked her head slightly, examining the peice of silver in front of her. "Nice..." she whispered. "But, is it real?"

She picked it up, and bit it lightly with a canine. She spit out lightly, wincing at the metallic taste. "Pah," she hissed. "Fake. Like everything else. If they thought it was real, then they know better to buy from that dealer again!"

She turned swiftly, annoyed. Fake silver was all they had, copper, outlayered with a thin lining of a silver-like substance. Not worth anything, yet the family had payed much.

Her ears flicked as she heard a whimper, and she looked downwards, towards the right. "Well. Look like I found myself in their daughters room, eh?" She leaned down, and gently placed a paw on the young Elf's cheek before turning once more and leaping out the open window. She landed deftly on her feet, for although she was not a cat, years of experience had given her perfect landings about 90% of the time.

She reached down, grabbing her dagger from its sheath. She blinked, willing it to become smaller, and then linked it to her clothes. She hated to leave Lania, but she had work to do.

"Miss Silven! Have you seen my stapler? It seems to have gone missing." a voice called out, as the Principals head peeked out from his door.

Kirania laughed out lightly. "Its right here, sir. I thought you had seen me take it?" Still grinning, she stood up, and handed the stapler back.

The principal shook his head lightly, sighing as he accepted it. "I swear, Kirania... if I didn't know what you were doing, you'd be a thief, and a good one at that!"

"Now, now. No giving me ideas, sir!" she said, winking. If he knew what she lived as a Fox, then he never would have thought she was such a good, down-to-the-law person. She couldn't tell him, of course, for although she had commited no crime here, there were some looking for her that weren't... friendly, you might say.

Still grinning, she shifted her gaze to the computor in front of her, and swiftly started copying some files.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Katie walked down her block, heading off for the park, as she had nothing better to do that day. She always went to the park on Sundays, since her foster father was at work. She turned the corner, to find a man suddenly disappear into thin air.

"What the hell?"exclaimed Katie as her mind slowly tried to comtemplate what happened.

"He really should have hid in a back alley when he teleported," said a voice behind her.

(Anyone can fill that part in, whoever feels like bringing Katie into Lania.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caleb marched without looking through the forest. Suddenly, he tripped over some person that lay sprawled at the edge of the clearing he had been heading towards. He fell headfirst into a rabbit hole.

[I was thinking I tripped over Jon? I can change it if necessary.]

As ridiculous as it was, he felt sort of like Alice in Wonderland tumbling down the rabbit hole except without the dress and no sense of urgency in chasing after a rabbit. He landed with a thud right in the middle of nowhere. Looking at a nearby person with wings, he sighed and thought, "Either I hit my head really hard or somehow I found my way to Wonderland."

Suddenly, he felt something on his back though it was a very faint feeling. He turned to look around and almost fell backwards from the shock of seeing two transparent blue wings sprouting from it. Hearing a strange sound, he looked upwards just in time to see a staff fall through and clonk him on the head.

He muttered, "Ouch."

Everybody seemed to be staring at him. Standing up and brushing off his clothes, he felt something strange. His dragon necklace was gone. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a little tiny dragon about the size of his thumb poofed into existence.

He screamed, "AAAAAHHHHH! What are you?!"

He fell backwards but somehow his wings saved him from an embarassing fall. "Oh joy," he thought.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Don't trip, don't trip, don't trip," Kaoru chanted to herself. Then again. "Don't trip, don't trip, don't trip." She skipped through the dark green and brown trees staring her down. "Don't trip, don't trip, don't - AUAUUGHH!" She fell flat on her face. "Uuuugh. Not. Good. Don't. Trip," she lectured herself.

She looked up, and it didn't take long to realize that she had crossed the borders she was farmiliar with and was somewhere else. "...not. Good," she repeated, grumbling, and stood up and just took off running. She didn't care where she was going, but a moment later she heard a bewildered exclamation.

"He really should have hid in a back alley when he teleported," she commented, sighing loudly.

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Theta strode confidently through the halls of Hotel Lania admiring the flower arrangements that decorated the rooms, her flower arrangements. After walking through many halls and passing by many flowers, Theta finally came to a red curtain in one of the grand halls. Carefully slipping behind it, she entered a number code into a panel on the wall which revealed a large metallic door behind what looked like a plain wooden wall. It opened with a hiss and she began walking through a dull white walled corridor with linoleum floors. She stopped three times on her journey, once to complete a fingerprint scan, a second time for a retina scan and the final time for a voice identification scan. After this complicated process Theta entered a highly polished door which read "Chief of Operations" on a gold plaque.

A tidy elven secretary with pure white hair and pure white eyes sat at a desk and looked up when Theta entered. "You're early as usual Jade, I assume Gamma is taking care of the shop?" the woman smiled, and Theta grinned, "Of course White, who else?" she then proceeded to enter another room which was the office of the Chief of Operations, smiling openly to her friend.

((I have a nice bunch of characters who I'll probably use during this RP, but they're only friends and colleagues of Theta, if you want me to give them bios just say so. And perhaps you'd like someone of your choice to be the Chief of Operations for the hotel at the moment?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jon doubled up, clutching his stomach, as someone or something tripped over him. "Oof!" he exclaimed. He twisted round to check that his wings were okay. "Watch it!"

He looked up, and saw Caleb hovering in mid-air. He had been about to fall, but his wings had prevented him from bearing the most of it. Jon stood up.

"I apologise," he said. "Where are my manners? I'm Silver Bray. You look rather lost, have you never been here before?" Jon took off and flitted round the back of Caleb. "You're a fairy. I thought so." He landed again, and was about to say something else when he stopped himself. Maybe he was doing a bit too much talking.

[Yes, Jon IS having a stab at your character when he says, "where are my manners". Nothing absolutely at all personal. My characters like conflict, I'm afraid. xD]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[hehe...yes, where were my manners? I tripped over somebody and didn't even bother sending them a sorry note]

Caleb blinked as he suddenly realized he was 1 foot tall and was talking to this humongous person.

He stammered, "Err...sorry about that. I'm err...uh...Zirato. Nice to meet you Silver Bray... PLEASE DON'T SQUISH ME!!!"

From behind, something chuckled and Caleb turned to glare at the miniscule dragon who was now suddenly the size of his head. Oh great, he'd shrunk. Now what was this other person saying about another world?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Squish you?" Jon had to bite his lip to stem the laughter itching to get out of it. "Believe me, if I had had any intention of squishing you when I first met you, or now, you wouldn't have had time to ask me not to."

Jon left Zirato to think about what he said for a few seconds, and then said, "Hey, a chibi dragon. Not bad. Where's he or she from? Where you get it?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Zirato thought a moment and said, "I have no idea. Where am I anyways and why is this dragon trying to bite me?"

The dragon was not really biting him as much as trying to nudge him towards something. When he finally got the hint, he went over to the block of wood that had almost given him amnesia. He didn't think he could lift that thing which was about fifteen times his size so he wondered why in the world the dragon would want him to. Shrugging, he bent to pick it up in his tiny faerie hands and suddenly, shot to regular height again.

Zirato sighed and said, "Oh great. It's either cling to the staff or shrink. Well, it was nice meeting you. I wonder how these wings work?"

With that, he tried testing them out and ended up face first in a patch of grass and at the same time dropping his staff. He sat up, spat some of it out, and grumbled as he began shrinking again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next