Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Airal(Open)(Main charaters needed)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Ello, RPers.
Its been a while since I did a RP, and I think its that time again. This one I've been working on and off on for weeks. I'm also working on another one, but writter block is in the way. So, created this little RP. I hope you like it, and I wanted to make the world as rich as possible, so it is a tad bit long. Terribly sorry about that. Well, enjoy!

World-
Airal only has one continent, with the exception of the small island to the south know as Ester, where great sculptors live.

The southern part of Airal is thriving, with large, technologically advanced cities, and happy people of the four races from there(see Races). The climate is similar to our South America. The main city, Teno, is the center place for marketing and religion, but is also holds the Dark Temple, and its many dark secrets.

You see, Airal is kept in balance by the fallowing: the sun, the moon, the earth, and stars. The spirits demand fuel to keep them going. The fuel is human blood. So, the list is kept. When you are born, you are at the bottom of the list. As more people die, you move up to the top. When you are at the top, its your turn to go to the Dark Temple and face your last moments.

Also, between the ages of 9 and 15, all people develop a power to control an element: a scientific element, like Neon or Helium. This often determines their jobs

The center area is a place of spiritualism, and almost no technology. The people of the south consider the people inferior.

The northernmost place has its own race, but it and the race are considered legend.

Races-
Solange-These people hold the power of the sun and war. The Sun Spirit does not take their blood. Most of the people in the armies and politics are Solange.
They are 30% of the population of the south.
Zeheb-They hold the power of the stars and wealth. The Star Spirit will not accept their blood. They have good luck in all things having to do with money, and are rarely poor. They are most of the business people.They are 10% of the the population of the south
Zeki-The hold the power of intelligence and the moon. The Moon Spirit will not accept their blood. They are very intelligent and make up most of the authors, writers teachers, and professors. They are 20% of the population of the south.
Tivona-This race holds the power of the earth and nature. The Earth Spirit hates sacrifice, but will make you suffer if you sacrifice one of her people to her. They are strong nature lovers and plants grow best under their control. They are dominate in the farming and agriculture departments.They are about 40% of the population of the south,
Zabrina-The people of the spiritual places of the north, they do not hold any known power, but it's amazing that they have survived in the barren desert. Many years ago,a massacre took place during an import ritual in there center temple, and they are now fairly rare and are secretive.
Istas-The legendary people of the far north, they are said to be pale and have dark eyes and hair. Legend has it they can control the lost force, Snow. (Note: Istas will not appear in this RP, unless they are side characters farther in the story. Elaborate screening is what comes for those who wish to roleplay one.)

Spirits-
High Spirits-
These are the main spirits of the Elements.
The Sun Spirit- The Sun Spirit is the strongest, and ofter appears as a young male warrior. He is in charge of war, sun, men, and health. He is not married, and he and the Earth Spirit have been arguing for thousands of years.
The Star Spirit- The Star Spirit is wealthy and appears as an old gambler. He is charge of money, the stars, boys, and business. He is married to The Moon spirit.
The Moon Spirit- The elegant Moon Spirit appears as an old medical woman or a young scholar. She is in charge of intelligence, woman, medicine, and the dead. She is married to the Star Spirit
The Earth Spirit- The wild Earth spirit appears in the form of a farmer or a cat. She is hot tempered and has been arguing with the Sun Spirit, her former husband, for thousands of years. She is in charge of the earth, farming, girls, plants, and animals. She is the Queen of Gods.
Low Spirits-
Tree Spirit- Daughter of the Earth and Sun. At one point, she died, and was brought back to life be the Water Spirit, so now she needs sun, earth, and water to live.
Water Spirit- The product of an affair between The Sun Spirit and The Moon Spirit, The Earth Spirit had mercy and placed her on this earth.
Flower Spirit- Once a little girl, she was killed by a giant beast, but in order to make her pure soul eternal, The Spirits joined together to spread her beauty over the earth.
Cloud Spirit- Created by the earth to block out The Moon Spirit and The Sun Spirit when they had an affair, the Cloud spirit has many mood swings, sometimes calm and wispy, sometimes hot tempered and violent.
Rainbow Spirit- To apologize for his affair, The Sun Spirit had his daughter, the water spirit, be carried by the cloud spirit and then fall to the earth. When he came, the sun and water made the rainbow, as an apology. The Earth Spirit has yet to accept this, and so, Rainbow Spirit appears when ever it rains.

Organizations-
The Nobles-People of Noble blood of the Solange or Zeheb races(Zeki and Tivona used to rule, but were overthrown and are not allowed to participate in politics). They run the south.
Z.E.C- Zeki Dedication Committee. Provides education for all races, but can only be run by Zeki
P.E or P.E.O.T.E- People of the Earth. An environmental terrorist group of Tivona, bent on going back to the simple ways of life and having the Earth Spirit be the only Spirit for worship.
T.F.P or Free-The Free People, a group of all races, many enslaved Zabrina, planing to migrate to the free north and live with the legendary Istsas.
Telo- A group of people who want to rid the world of the oppressive government and abolish sacrifice. They are located through out the South, and are the second biggest organization in the South.
L.I.F.E-Life is for everyone. An organization dedicated to equal rights for Zeki and Tivona. The biggest organization in the south

Items of interest-
The Crystal Skulls- Skulls said to be crafted by the ancient Zeki wise woman, these skulls are said to contain a great knowledge when they come together. They are made of rare crystal. There are 13, and 8 have been found. There is strong competition for them. Z.E.C hold 4, The Nobles 1, and Telo 3. At one point the Nobles owned all of them, but they've manged to steal all but one.

Telo
Since Telo will play a very big part in the story line( see Story) its gets its own section! Yeah!

Bases
Telo's bases are all across the south, but we will only cover the ones in Teno
Williams Rooms, room 2-What seems to be a boarded up room is really an TeloOffice, containing a computer to report to the main office and some files on the basic information of all Telo members in the city.
Farmers Grocree Upstairs Room-A meeting place with a Computer.
Harbor Library, Secret Room- Contains 10 computers, and all the files on Anal.
The Labyrinth Inn- What looks like an old, boarded up Inn is really the main base of Telo . Contains countless computers, all files on Telo, books of all shapes and sizes, all objects belonging to Telo(e.g The Crystal Skulls), a meeting room, and the councils study.

Ranks
The ranks of Telo look something like this:
Footman-When you first join Telo, you are higher to do all jobs in need of many people
Leval 1 Job-You are still low ranking but are in one field, for example, Funds.
Level 2 Job-A slightly higher ranking job. Still in same field.
Leval 3 Job-No change except for a small raise and a higher ranking.
Leval 4 Job- A very high ranking job.
Leval 5 Job- The highest job ranking before management.
Administrative Assistant- Helps and works for all people in your field of higher ranking
Directors Assistant- Assistant a certain director. You become the Directors successor.
Director- You are in charge of a special place in the field.
Field VP- You are second in Command of your field
Field Manger- You are in charge of your field

Fields-
Technology- This group helps Telo keep up with the nobles in technology, from guns to computers to better hackers. Mostly Zeki's.
Funds- This group is mostly made up of Zeheb. They do anything from getting to donations to stealing "donations".
Battle- This should be pretty darn obvious. These are people who attack. Mostly Solange.
"Moles"- Spys. Whether it be eavesdropping or working behind enemy lines, these guys find out what they need to. Mixed races.
Organization- They keep Telo tidy, from secretarys to project managers. Again, mostly Zeki's.
Supplies- Helps supply Anal with everything. Mostly Tivona.
Elementist- Rare people who have powers that are similar to their race powers and are powerful. For example, a Tivona with a power to help plants could make plants overgrow very quickly. Mixed races.
Agriculture- Yeah. They supply food, take care of plants, and help disguise buildings. Mostly Tivona.
Sweatshop slaves-(No, I'm kidding.)
Inventors- The real makers*points above*, they design and/or make everything from bombs to clothing. Yet again, mostly Zeki's.
H.O.L- An odd field, were you can only be invited, and are not allowed to talk about your work with anyone, or ever leave the field. Ever some of the most powerful people in Telo do not know what it is about.

Story Line-
All characters in this RP are between the ages of 11 and 18, and are developing and learning to control the powers of the scientific elements. That means periodic table, buddy.(See rules)You are either working for Anal or are young Nobles. We will start on a regular work day fro Telo, nearing the end of a long day. The next day, Telo is once again going to raid the Dark Temple. All personal will somehow be involved.

Our main charaters will be around five people in Telo(that means five-ish roleplayers) and around three young nobles.

We start when we have five people.

Rules-
Ah, rules. The keep RPs in tip-top shape.
1. Flaws. It doesn't hurt to have them. You can't have a super powerful element. Also, please get my permission to be an Elementist
2. Put "Pudding is nice" in your other part of your bio and "And they danced" somewhere in history to prove you read the rules.
3. Your character can not go beyond job leval 3 unless you get permission from me. Also, no Istas until later with my permission. Same goes for people in H.O.L.
4. Detail people, detail! "Quite, dark, moody" is not a personality, its a group of agitives! I except detailed bios and complete sentences.
5. No chat speak. I understand that english is not everyones first launge, but please try.
6. I'm only letting in three-ish nobles. As for races, something like this: One or two Zeheb, three or four Zeki, and go crazy with the rest. Also If your a noble, you can't be anything like the grand duchess or heir to the throne unless you talk to me first.
7. Have fun. Despite what this may make me look like, I don't bite. I'm willing to compermise, and if you have a complaint, please PM me.

Thanks for reading through this, sorry if its long, I hope you have fun.
Bios
Noble:
Name:
Element:
Race:
Personality/History:
Looks:
Other:

Telo
Name
Element
Race:
Personality/History:
Looks:
Job:
Other:

My bio

Name:Zubaida(called Zuzu as a nickname by some)
Element: Au(Gold)
Race: Zabrina
Personality/History: Zubaida is happy and energetic, and a little bit of an airhead. Her happy go lucky personality seems misplaced in her chosen path of revolt. She isn't nearly as tramitized as her older brother and sister from the bomb accident that killed her father and brother 10 years ago. She barely remembers them. Her family has worked for Telo for many years, and she has just started working, and two younger siblings are in training. The familys income comes mainly from her older siblings, as her mother has to take care of the younger children. As a result, Zubaida's education in minimum
She discovered her power when stitching a copy of her mothers book of fairy tales, And they danced, with gold thread, and realized she could manipulate it .
While she can control gold and is fairly agile, Zubaida lacks a lot of the cleverness needed to be a thief.
Looks:Zubaida has long read hair kept in check by being kept in two large pony tails. This can be a problem when she is trying to get through tight spaces or run away. Her eyes are fairly large and brown, kind of doe-like. She is thin and wirery, and she looks about 9 or 8, not 13.
Job: Funds, leval three.
Other: Pudding is nice. Yeah. That was random.
Noble:
Name: Anila
Element: N/A
Race: Zeheb
Personality/History:Anila lived on a plantation with her uncle for most of her life, but was recently moved to the city to live with her aunt and be taught how to rule a plantation beside a man. Anila finds the city boring, and her aunt nasty, and misses plantation and her uncle. She had no interest in the fast librarys on polital history or the gossipy girls, and would prefer to read dime novels with the servant children or hear the elder slaves tell myths.
Anila is also subject to a rare condition that does not develop powers. As a result, she dreams of being a detective, who don't need any speacil powers. However, she is the heir to a large plantation, and it is her duty to run it. Her favorite boos is a book of fairy tales, And they danced.
Looks:Anila is short and a little pump, and has a little bit of a baby face. Her hair is long, about to the small of her back, and brown, and is very hard to take care of. Her pale comlection is due to the fact she is kept inside and covered, and she sunburns easily.
Other: Oh, she thinks pudding is nice. Its her favorite food. Also, Anila is awful in Math and Science. She has trouble with simple fractions and can't seem to remember the facts in Science.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Last edited by Alisquid on Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Telo
Name: Markku (Scandanairan for "Rebellion")
Element: HG (Mercury)
Race: Solange
Personality/History: Markku gets annoyed easily and is not afraid to let someone know if they're angering her. She is not entirely comfortable with her power and, to tell you the truth, is utterly terrified of it, though will use when needed. When Markku was two, her father and mother were sacraficed to the Earth spirit. She tries not to let it bother her because she hardly had enought consciousness at such a young age to know them. She's lived with her aunt and uncle since then. They too work for Telo. And they danced!
Looks: Markku has straight light brown hair that reaches to her waist. She large brown eyes and pail skin because she hardly ever goes outside. Markku doesn't look unusually pretty or unusually ugly, just sort of normal.
Job: (Mole) Markku workes in the sacrafice temple as a cook (level 2) and sometimes poisons the priests with mercury. She's a spy and reports back to Anal about the temple.
Other: Pudding is nice

Telo
Name: Cascata ("waterfall" in Italian)
Element: H (Hydrogen)
Race: Zabrina
Personality/History: Cascata is Zuzu's older sister. She's still quite tramatized because of the bomb that killed her father and brother, though she tries not to let it bother her. She kind of quiet and doesn't like to work a lot. When she's not working, Cascata likes to paint, and she's actually quite good at it. And they all danced!
Looks: Cascata has black hair that reaches down to her shoulder blades and blue eyes. She is about average height and weight. Nothing especially visually pleasing.
Job: Cascata is a slave for a noble. She just stands there and gives water to her master. She actually doesn't mind her job too much because it's easy.
Other: Pudding is nice.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Telo
Name: Rebe ("Vine" in German)
Element: Ti (Titanium)
Race: Tivona
Personality/History: He tired of being a farm child though he admired the beauty of the earth and tinkered with every discarded mechanical device on the farm as a child. he was later apprenticed to a blacksmith at the age of 12. Once he had steel in his hands and no one to guide him in the art recently at age 14, he was inspired by nature's powers and secretly crafted a uniquely designed small retractable blade based on the details of many natural defenses. An Anal named Werner witnessed this act and quietly recruited him. As it turns out, Rebe proved to be the type that would want to be an inventor for Anal. In the inventor's workshop, he learned that he could manipulate a powerful metal Werner taught him all about. "It is only natural for others to impose upon us, and only natural for me to fight back when the oppurtunity arrises," he reasoned while pending acceptance. And they danced. The boy equally respects all races and believes that the people of the world will learn more as one. He is know to go straight to a cold bath after a hard day.
Looks: He is a very plain, average boy in every way, making it easier for him to get around without being noticed as long as he covers those wiry muscles, which he always does. He has mouse brown hair worn entirely back in a short ponytail and usually wears a full mechanical jumpsuit. He also recently grew a tiny beard in the shape of a downward pointing triangle on his chin, as facial hair runs well in the family. Rebe also wears a bandana on his head. If he isn't dirty from working, he is probably on his way to work to get grimy all over again.
Job: Inventor (Level One)
Other: Rebe is very easily annoyed. He likes to work alone or with some one as quiet as he usually is. Pudding is nice. His version of this flaw is extra sensitive. He is also shy around girls, especially the shy ones.

Telo
Name: Werner
Element: C (Carbon)
Race: Zeki
Personality/History: He was a Zeki "destined" to learn and teach great things. He grew sick of being force-fed the "intended" Zeki philosophy. Though he was angered by this, he learned so much in his anger in an attempt to prove his teachers wrong that he gained much positive attention from them, making him even more frustrated even at an age of 12. He unintentionally shot through grade after grade, sort after sort, until his mathematical and philisophical knowledge compared with the top scholars of his age group just within a year. His parents adored him for this, but he always shut himself away from them out of hatred for their beliefs. "The Zeki must learn to accept the wisdom of others. Their knowledge is not the answer to every question. Without wisdom, knowledge is frivilous and one forgets to learn new things while claiming they do. Because of the pride of the Zeki loyalists, their domination over teaching will fall one day," the boy once wrote in his diary, using his faint powers over carbon he developed as a child to burn it neatly into the paper. One day he witnessed a sacrifice, and grew even more reclusive. He truly feels a hatred for his own race, And they danced. Just a few days ago he was realeased with a liscence to teach, and he managed to start teaching some slaves in an alleyway. He feels that he learned more than he teached, as he found his way into Anal through the same slaves.
Looks: He is a little shorter than normal, and not very fit, but he takes long walks to stay healthy, which explains his graceful, seamless movement between destinations, unlike the stumbling or shuffling of a scholar who thinks they are above leaving their large homes, away from their favorite books and brightest students. He wears a Zeki robe because it is all he is comfortable wearing just out of habit. Werner is paled from the indoors he was forced to live in, so he also wears a straw hat with a huge brim to protect his skin and eyes from the sun just a little while he adjusts to it. His hair is blonde, and his face always has a gentle look about it.
Job: Inventor (Level Two)
Other: Werner is a very picky eater. He only eats organic foods and only drinks water. He turns his nose up at anything else. He also unforvigingly hates his own race and refuses to work with any fellow Zeki on anything. Also, he is a neat freak (pudding is nice), sometimes to the point of obsession.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Last edited by lionheartwitty on Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

.:Requiem:. wrote:
||Edit...actually...a Zeki and a Zabrina. XD

Will posyt my bio tonight...eventually||

((I came in after the edit(on Mondays I don't get on till about six pm), so what are you talking about? I'm confused!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Actually, just scratch every post I have made on this Rp. It sounds great, but I have play rehearsals late every night for the next few months...I just don't have the time. sorry, and have fun, all.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:45 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

.:Requiem:. wrote:
||Actually, just scratch every post I have made on this Rp. It sounds great, but I have play rehearsals late every night for the next few months...I just don't have the time. sorry, and have fun, all.||

[Don't worry about it. Puck and I are actors ourselves and know that RPs have to be on the back burner compared to real life.

Speaking of IRL, I'm pretty sick(enough to stay home from school) so I might get on mabey once a day. Really sorry, this thing shoul pass in a day or so, though.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Hello! Ali has an announcement:
Alisquid wrote:
It turns out Anal means something quite naughty, and none of our pre-readers were kind enough to tell us, until someone was nice enough to tell Ali. As a result, the name has been changed to Telo. Thanks for your time, and we are quite sorry. After blushing in a corner, Ali will take care of our pre-readers.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Puck102701 wrote:
((Hello! Ali has an announcement:
Alisquid wrote:
It turns out Anal means something quite naughty, and none of our pre-readers were kind enough to tell us, until someone was nice enough to tell Ali. As a result, the name has been changed to Telo. Thanks for your time, and we are quite sorry. After blushing in a corner, Ali will take care of our pre-readers.

((Thank you. By the way, this is not shutting down, we just messed up. Big time. I also want to inform you of several changes have been made in the rules. The list has been shortened considerably.

Last, I'm gonna go ahead and start this RP, and hopefully get it going,))

It had been a long day.

Telo had nearly emptied its coffers to pay for this raid, and they expected to earn back every cent of in a week. This day alone she had stolen three pendents, one bracelet, five rings, and gold plating of a fork. Rumors were already flying around town about all the roberies made by Telo, making everyone on their gaurd. She was finally down, and heading back to base in a public chariot. She looked at the clock tower as they passed-- 4:42. All would be back at base in eighteen minutes. Then they would give dinner to those who needed it, and then the list would be posted, showing only the top 300. She shuddered. She hated being the one to check the list, but she was the one who was nearest to it.

They passed the palace of Grand Duchess Emily. At one point it may of been a grand palace, with white sparkling towers and gold gates, but since Emily had ordered the death of 13 men caught in a minor temple raid, she had become extremly unpopular, her walls now were home to garbege and graffeti saying things such as "13 deaths, 13 hells." Emily herself could not go outside with out risk of being stoned.

Zuzu hears someone cough and hack in her derection, and looked up, when she noticed a little blood on her arm. She looked to the girl, who was no more than seven, coughing and hacking away, and noticed a little blood came out of her mouth each time she coughed. She was another victum of the new genetic disease, caused by someones mother taking a drug for her labor pain. It slowly ate at someones lungs, making them cough them up. It looked like this girl didn't even have a week if she wasn't treated. She seemed along, as the sick often were, abonded and to poor to pay for treatment. Zuzu hated this system, but she couldn't do anything for this girl rather then offer a piece of fruit. There wasn't really a point in doing anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Werner and Rebe were in their own little corner of a long-abandoned stable housing various inventions in progress. It was always accessed by Telo via the alley, or daytime, through altered drainage with a secret entrance. Only the leader of the field of inventors Werner and Rebe worked for could open the secret entrance. Entering the stables at night was for emergencies or special projects. The odd team of one Zeki and one Tivona were working hard on something they had discussed in the study of the main Telo office.

"Assuming we prove against our theory that genetics can be altered, our superiors will still have no means of looking into it, but we will answer a very large question," Werner idly told Rebe as he looked through a microscope. "Nature has ways. Some people grow out of asthma, like I said before. We just need to find out how to give the right genes the right nudge just as nature does," Rebe said, smiling as he stroked a gerbil. "A laboratory and access to researchers in the local technology field would help, but we are too low on the ladder for a large project like this, and are already drawing the same conclusions others have with our materials," Werner sighed. "So we're back to tinkering with jet miniaturization?" Rebe asked, a little excitement in his voice. "We were actually getting somewhere with that. Where did you put the results to the last rural site test?" asked Werner, getting straight to the point.

Rebe imediately handed them to him. The blond-haired Zeki looked the results over. He recognized Rebe's sloppy handwriting on a few of the calculations, but they hand been executed perfectly. Werner also saw that Rebe had made a crucial correction to velocity trigonometry. "Very good. I think I know what we lack. I'll have to access some research on the computers to double check. A lot of fields are on this project. Just spend the rest of the day studying," said Werner. He handed Rebe his daily pay before turning around to gather study materials. "Yes, sir," Rebe nodded. He left the building and set a careful course through alleys, avoiding shady characters all along the way even if they were likely to be Telo.

He knew to only answer discreet signs the Telo shared. Some of them were a call to follow and help for either unimportant, important, or desperate need of assistance. Others were just a "hello." Rebe always had a fantasy of finding a girl that at least said "hello," since he had joined. One girl had given the sign the night before he had joined, and he had passed by not even knowing that it was a sign. She was a young Zabrina girl with two long red ponytails. Zebe saw that she was abnormally small, but noticed how mature she looked. He almost blushed at the thought of meeting her again and actually giving the "hello" sign, himself, but then became wary as a figure approached him directly in the alley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Markku! Hurry up with that bowl of chowder!" one of the priests yelled. Marukku reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a tiny, red vile. She took a deep breath and poured the contents in a wooden bowl filled with a yellow mush. After the vial was empty, Markku tucked it into her apron and walked out of the kitchen, carrying the wooden bow. She placed it in front of the Head Priest. Everyone stood as he started eating the chowder. Markku ducked back into the kitchen. In a few moments, she heard a thump coming from the dining room and then the voices of many people talking at the same time. She opened the door open a crack and saw that many people were crowded around the Head Priest.
"He's not dead, only unconscious," one man said.
"At least, not yet..." Markku said to herself. Of course, she knew what was happening. The Head Priest was suffering from mercury poisoning. Markku walked silently out of the kitchen into the street and into Telo headquarters.
Just as Markku walked in, another girl, Cascata, walked out.
"I have to go. My stupid master only has started making me come early," Cascata called over her shoulder. She trudged down the street. When she reached her master's home, she pushed one the heavy doors and walked in. Cascata picked up her water jug and filled it to the brim. Then she walked silently over to her post next to her master's throne.
"Cascata, bring me some water," her master, Sir Kyros, boomed. Cascata was still mad at him for making her come early to work. She made a swift motion with her hand behind her back, making the hydrogen fly out of the jug. The water disappeared.
"Here you go," Cascata said sweetly. Kyros looked in the jug with annoyance.
"Cascata, put the hydrogen back in the jug, now," he said in a soft, yet angry tone.
"Why should you think I did anything?" Cascata said innocently, batting her eyelashes. Kyros just glared at her. Muttering, the jug filled with water.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Lioheartwitty-Zuzu is still in the carrige. She won't at the stables for a little while.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Alisquid wrote:
((Lioheartwitty-Zuzu is still in the carrige. She won't at the stables for a little while.))

<---->OOC: I did not give the figure a form. Neither did I state that the figure had to be Zuzu. You could easily assume my character is later in the day and meet him then, or give another RPer the chance to be the figure in the alley. If no one responds at all, I can make the figure up. This is known as "nuetral plot." It allows a very broad variety of reactions, and I love seeing the result because it always surprises me. Now, please proceed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I'm not dead, but rather really busy IRL. After next week, it will all be over, and I'll be able to do more. In the mean time, I'll post whenever I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

My Bio

Name: Toren (Dutch for Tower)

Element: Pb (Lead, The symbol makes no sense to me either..)

Race: Solange

Personality/History: When he was 9 years old, his father, the main guidance in his life is taken to be sacrificed. His father passed on his guns, beautiful ironwood grips and polished steel barrels. His father managed to travel north before his sacrifice, where he has been lost ever since. This has caused Toren to be vengeful and strongly against the practice of sacrifice. He is ferociously loyal to his friends, and a fearful adversary to those who oppose him. He is not unfeeling, and will not kill if he does not have to, especially innocents. He is fearful even though three fingers are missing from his right hand. He was working for the suppliers as a footman, going out to catch seemingly demonic lobster creatures, one of them was able to avoid the bands and catch his last three fingers, doing so much damage that they had to be removed, and he was out of commission for 2 weeks while fighting an infection the "lobstrocities" caused. He is not the most intelligent person when it comes to facts or common sense, but there are few better in the heat of battle make snap decisions, and he knows everything there is to know about his guns, from safety to maintenence. In his life that is seen by the government, he has just been made a full blacksmith after spending 6 years as an apprentice. And they danced... and celebrated with various other festivities.

Looks: As his name implies, is tall and fairly well built. His hair borders on black from brown, and is always in his eyes, which causes problems at times. Although still young, his skin is tanned, from enjoying the outdoors from birth. He is commonly seen around Telo wearing twin crossing gunbelts, and in his holsters the guns he recieved from his father when he was far too young. Upon closer inspection of him, One would notice that the last three fingers are missing from his right hand.

Job: Battle, Level 3

Other: Pudding is nice *eats large bowl of it*

I think that's it... let me know If I forgot something

Toren stands inside the governmental building, alone in a waiting room, after being seen by a minor officer to complete the final paperwork in opening his shop. He pulls four bullets out of his pocket and causes the lead in them to disintegrate in his hands. Toren removes the silver casing from the bullet's remains, and pours the fine lead dust into the air vent, knowing that it won't kill anyone, but every member of this office will feel sick when it hits them. He puts the silver in his pocket to take back to Telo. Although the lead dust won't affect him, he leaves, as to not be suspicious, and returns via a back alley to the Labyrinth Inn, going quite close to the Dark Temple. He trips over a rock while heading back, and getting up, Toren looks and sees that the cobblestone came up, and a small jeweled box remains below. He picks it up with his entire left hand and tries to open it, but the box doesn't budge. He knows that his lead could easily blow it open, but the box seems to valuable to risk destroying, so he takes the gold box with him to Telo headquarters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((I'm sorry for inactivity, RL is putting me on hold with school and sickness. A lot. As a result, I'm getting all the GC stuff to Puck until I have the time. I'll post an in charter post as soon as I can, but I'm hoping to and fro from online hangouts to other hang outs to real life(well, mostly the later). Really sorry about that.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next